Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 729
-
09-27-23 16:35 #429Senior Member

Posts: 372Crazy thing with K
Just back from a visit with K and did the most insane thing with her. I was at a strip club before my visit and was horny as hell. Had a few beers and gave K call to see if I could stop by for a visit. On arrival she did her usual rant about cats, then she got to the reason for my visit. She offered a wet BBBJ and got me raging hard. Then she said I could fuck her any way I wanted and I could take as long as I wanted. After getting harder than a railroad spike she wanted to get fucked. She offered a condom but said I could go bare if I wanted. I'm thinking she prefers it bare, so that's how I went. Fucked her for almost five minutes and had the wicked urge to piss. So I slowed down on my strokes and buried my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, then held still and took the longest piss deep inside her. She told me she could feel the heat filling her pussy and it was gushing out her pussy lips. Then I fucked her until I blew my load. She loved it. Left 80 on her dresser and she never said a thing.
-
09-27-23 13:25 #428Regular Member

Posts: 21Upgrades!
And no, not her tits again. Just swung by for a quickie and roofers were working away while I also hammering away. She also had just gotten naxos from mattress shopping!
New one arrives Oct 15 for anyone who wants to try and be the first of who knows how many!
Maybe she was unchanging some for these needed upgrades. I paid the usual hundo.
-
09-27-23 12:21 #427Senior Member

Posts: 328Special K Rates
I fell for her sob story and gave her the double rate. I felt bad for her. So shoot me. When she first mentioned wanting more money, she told me that she thought I had given her $150 the last time she saw me. The last time was more than a year ago, but I know that I only gave her $100 because that's what I've been giving her for at least the last 5 years.
But I'm still waiting to hear if she asked anyone else for more than her customary $100. Anyone willing to admit that she tried to shake them down for more money like she did with me. I can't be the only one that she's pulled this on.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 13:06 #426Senior Member

Posts: 3853The rates keep you coming. Just like all of us. Now that I'm somewhat in that area every week, I'm going there more often. Same rate as picking up a SW. But incall, no time limit, sex is great and it's safe.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 10:49 #425Senior Member

Posts: 369You'll be fine
These are the dues for membership into the K Club. You'll come back. You'll be fine. Until. You won't.
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 07:59 #424Senior Member

Posts: 311$$$
I've been at 50 with her for a decade or more. Sometimes I give her 60 if I only have 20's. I couldn't imagine giving more. Lately I've found I buy those red mamba pills at the porn store in Fitchburg. Swallow it. Drink water. Get to her house. She gets dresses up. Then starts BBBJ. I'd say 10 minutes in she hits her stride and it feels good. I start sniffing rush. Eventually I cum. Feels amazing. Post clarity nut sets in something fierce and I get dressed and run out feeling disgusted by her, the gross house and thoughts of me doing it with a retard. But then a month later I go back and do it all again.
-
09-23-23 14:30 #423Senior Member

Posts: 3853Facial
https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=10409...rom-leominster
I remembered this video and unfortunately it got deleted. Someone was generous enough to have recently uploaded it again. No sound, just some funny music.
-
09-20-23 07:06 #422Senior Member

Posts: 237I like the light in the hallway which magically comes on and goes off.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:32 #421Senior Member

Posts: 3853Didn't even noticed that. Pretty stupid question to ask, if he can cum in her and if he did, will you get pregnant. Common sense. Sometimes, you have to scratch your head on some of the things people say.
Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 14:11 #420Senior Member

Posts: 3853Storm
Let's hope our Leominster lovey K didn't get flooded out. That would be a terrible thing for us Mongers.
-
09-11-23 12:37 #419Senior Member

Posts: 281Conversation around the 8 min mark
Her asks can I cum in you. LOL her response is kinda hilarious I would like it if you didn't but if you want to that's OK. I don't think I can get pregnant at this point of the month. WTF heh.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 08:38 #418Senior Member

Posts: 3853The old K
https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort
I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.
-
09-03-23 17:51 #417Senior Member

Posts: 1734Welcome to the club my man!
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Yes, she does have asbergers. High functioning though.
-
09-03-23 15:40 #416Senior Member

Posts: 3853Thank you for the review. Yes, I saw some dude in the garage and thought that he was there fixing something. Apparently, living there now. He must've gotten kicked out of the house after finding out that he was fucking K. LOL.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
Same here. Only when I'm in Leominster will I pocket that pussy. She's the only pussy that gives me the biggest explosion. No other girl can do that. When I'm sick of K, I'll go to the handjob queen in Clinton. Or, QQ, which is south in Worcester.
-
09-03-23 11:05 #415Senior Member

Posts: 3024We finally meet
Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.
Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.
After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.
Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.
MeatMan
Observations
K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.
P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.











Reply With Quote




