Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30049

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her ad posted?

    Thanks.
    On skip the games.

  2. #30048

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been back, went to visit her this week an uncle was setting out front.
    Where did you see her ad posted?

    Thanks.

  3. #30047

    Need reliable provider near airport

    Hi all, been out for a while. Back in action now. Need a utr or good provider near airport. Pm me some providers please.

    Thanks,

    Raider.

  4. #30046

    Joker your inbox is full

    Re. Sephora.

  5. #30045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is with the higher-end type market at this time. From Twitter:

    Bridget Fondle.

    At BridgetFondleVA.

    Sep 14.

    Rates -.

    1 Hour - 1000.

    90 Min - 1450.

    2 Hour - 1900.

    3 Hour - 2800.

    4 Hour - 3700.
    Yea 600-1000/ hr. Nope I pay for high end 300-500 max. Unless she got unicorns spitting out her butt as I'm fucking her no thank you. I guess if you got money to spend like that ok but I don't. Now I did last time time I was in Vegas spend 1000 on one girl but she was a fucking 12 long legs completely gorgeous toned body and true GFE. Got full tongue treatment from head to toe and everywhere in between. One time deal when in Vegas kind of thing. Be safe.

  6. #30044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is with the higher-end type market at this time. From Twitter:

    Bridget Fondle.

    At BridgetFondleVA.

    Sep 14.

    Rates -.

    1 Hour - 1000.

    90 Min - 1450.

    2 Hour - 1900.

    3 Hour - 2800.

    4 Hour - 3700.
    God damn. She has literally doubled her rates since she started advertising again a few months ago.

  7. #30043

    Camille

    Hello Gents, anyone see this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/153533809. Been around a little while no reviews. Does she have a handler or independent?

  8. #30042

    Nika

    She's been advertising on eros for a couple weeks and I've reached out several times with no response. I can't understand why these providers place ads and don't respond to inquiries. Anybody know if she's legit? Thanks for any info.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1792108.htm?cat=1

  9. #30041

    Bridget Fondle

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bridget when she first came about 8-9 years ago after being introduced by crazy bedroom barbie. At that time she was 350. She quickly raised to 400 and she was still an amazing bang for the buck. Pretty, sexy, toned, skilled. Would I see her now at 600? Not a chance. Ain't no girl worth that much unless she a fantasy porn star or playboy model.

    I would imagine if you're the kind who ok with paying 600 for the upscale chicks these days, you wouldn't be disappointed though.
    Looks like she is with the higher-end type market at this time. From Twitter:

    Bridget Fondle.

    At BridgetFondleVA.

    Sep 14.

    Rates -.

    1 Hour - 1000.

    90 Min - 1450.

    2 Hour - 1900.

    3 Hour - 2800.

    4 Hour - 3700.

  10. #30040

    LoLo

    It's been a long time since I decided to give her a buzz. We set up a date for early morning. She delayed me a bit but for a.

    Great reason. She got dressed to kill, stocks, heels, and makeup and I was amazed at what I saw. She without a doubt.

    Is the hottest chick I have ever seen. The service was even better. She gave me an experience that I will never forget.

    Senior members can PM me or text her and see. Thanks, Streetsmrt1.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/153832722

  11. #30039

    Tina

    Has anyone seen her since she's been back, went to visit her this week an uncle was setting out front.

  12. #30038
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the move but had to pull over to let you all know Sephora is definitely back and available today. She is looking amazing. Everything was on point from mind blowing to the juicy release. Senior members hit her up ASAP.
    Can you DM her details?

    Thanks.

  13. #30037

    Couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the move but had to pull over to let you all know Sephora is definitely back and available today. She is looking amazing. Everything was on point from mind blowing to the juicy release. Senior members hit her up ASAP.
    Finally was able to connect with her after months of our schedules not aligning and I'm glad I did. Super sweet, super sexy and absolute loves what she does. She was soaking wet before we got started with a short skirt for easy access.

    Seemed a little shy at first or maybe it was just me, I can be a little awk sometimes, but I will def see her again and hopefully the chemistry is better after a few more visits.

  14. #30036

    Christa

    Yeah I tried that number too and no response. And she's posted ads.

  15. #30035

    Camilla

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9319390.htm?cat=1

    Saw her today. Very pretty face, nice MM, very skinny. Everything covered. Bad attitude, like a hurry up so I can watch my shows. I did only pay for 15 min, but I've noticed with these girls wether its 15,30 or 60 min. Its all the same. So get in and out in 15 min for $. 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape