Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4127

    VAC Tammy

    Great experience with Tammy at VAC yesterday.

    She doesn't have great English, but can speak both Chinese and Korean. I would say she doesn't really look much like the photos, but she is actually 27 and looks very young and slim. Very attractive overall, though not a big fan of the bolt-ons.

    Not rushed at all. BBBJ and IOP were great.

  2. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    I used their shuttle service for $60. Definitely worth it and they are there waiting for you when the hour is up. Driver was a great guy as well.
    VAC has a shuttle service? Damn!

    Heading to Vegas for the first time next month and trying to make plans. It's a bit overwhelming.

  3. #4125

    VAC Mimi

    Had a session with Mimi from VAC the other day. Again not the girl in the pics, not even close. She was probably 5'1" and had a short but somewhat thick body, nice natural C-cup tits though, and short, bob-cut hair. I'd guess she's in her early thirties. Pretty but with that older lady look face-wise.

    Service was generally decent though she got tired out easily and really played up the "getting fucked to exhaustion" bit. I don't really think I'm all that good LOL, maybe she was just tired as it was later in the day. Still she took direction well and I was satisfied. Probably would not repeat though.

  4. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There was a Chloe at LVAC few months ago. Used same fake pics BUT looked reasonably close. Girl was totally hot. But no MSOG which is dealbreaker for me.

    I don't know if it is same person or not.
    I think that was Hazel. She did kind of look like Yeji. She was fun though. I was hoping she would come back, but she said she won't be back though.

  5. #4123

    LV Chloe at LTLV

    There was a Chloe at LVAC few months ago. Used same fake pics BUT looked reasonably close. Girl was totally hot. But no MSOG which is dealbreaker for me.

    I don't know if it is same person or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    All I know is LV Chole photo is Yeji from a K-Pop group called Itzy. So 100% that is not her.

  6. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBz123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen purple, lv Paris, lv Dior, lv Chloe or winter from ltlv? Trying to get an idea if they are worth it.
    All I know is LV Chole photo is Yeji from a K-Pop group called Itzy. So 100% that is not her.

  7. #4121

    Ltlv

    Anyone seen purple, lv Paris, lv Dior, lv Chloe or winter from ltlv? Trying to get an idea if they are worth it.

  8. #4120

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How long of a ride from the convention center?

    What's the Uber cost?
    I used their shuttle service for $60. Definitely worth it and they are there waiting for you when the hour is up. Driver was a great guy as well.

  9. #4119

    Winter. LTLV

    Saw Winter at LTLV not too long ago. Solid pick and a great time! Standard start to the session in the bathroom, then off to the races in the bedroom. DFK, BBBJ led to fairly enthusiastic BBFS through a few different positions. We had good chemistry and clicked well together, so it made the session that much more fun. Finished off the first round in missionary, then cuddled for a bit, then we tried for round two, but it wasn't in the cards for me. I had a good time and would repeat.

  10. #4118
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    30 minutes appointment

    The Littletokyo booker text me about the 350 $ for 30 mins BBFS. I'll probably take the offer Friday. I did doubles last week so I'm a little low in dough.

  11. #4117

    Vac

    +/-30 minute ride. VAC driver costs $50 round trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How long of a ride from the convention center?

    What's the Uber cost?

  12. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    Met with Yunser last week. I didn't see any reviews for her but thought I would give her a try. She was listed at 4'9" but I think she was well over 5'. It was a great time and I highly recommend. Also used the VAC shuttle and the service was good for me. It was a bit of a ride from the convention center but we'll worth it.

    TJ.
    How long of a ride from the convention center?

    What's the Uber cost?

  13. #4115

    Vac tammy

    Anyone seen her? Pics look hot. Seen Oliva and Jay multiple times. Looking for a new flavor LOL.

  14. #4114

    Tiny and Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaya  [View Original Post]
    Need a recco for VAC. Miso looks hot!
    She's a little hottie. Decent personality. Very tiny if that's your thing, super tight. Won't be able to handle anything of size but the definition of cute spinner. Pics are really accurate.

  15. #4113

    VAC-Miso

    Need a recco for VAC. Miso looks hot!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape