Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 17261
-
09-22-23 16:05 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 69Katie
She is done with the business, why does this guy keep asking?
She has been involved with someone for over a year and not even in the Metro area anymore.
Originally Posted by CarmelFight
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 15:10 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 300How did you find her on telegram? I just assume all of telegram are eastern europe scammers. They spoof their GPS location and show up as local to whatever geographic area they happen to be targeting. Probably lots of LEO on there too running stings.
Originally Posted by CarmelFight
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 14:59 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 333https://www.instagram.com/courtney_jacobs235/
Originally Posted by CarmelFight
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/people/Kati...0066604075084/
-
09-22-23 14:50 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 123Needs some help identifying
This girl messaged me on Telegram, apparently she was a SB I talked to awhile back don't know her S / and cause she must have blocked me she's not in my inbox anymore.
-
09-22-23 14:47 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 123Katie
She has a BF now, not sure if she is still seeing new clients, her profile still active though?
Originally Posted by Gavin1112
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:42 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 77This one's a scammer. Don't bother but she's in Athens not atl.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:50 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 502Coupon code
I just got offered 33% off to renew, the code is the same as it has been for a long time. Just thought I'd post again for you fellow mongers.
VWO33COM
-
09-21-23 13:47 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 43All the pics are taken in India
All the pics are taken in India. If you see the background carefully you can see that none of them are taken in USA. Just a scammer in India.
Originally Posted by GentlemanCall
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 08:28 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 277Any ppm range?
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 22:07 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 454Possession with intent.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 16:49 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 300Locked up? What the hell for?
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 12:23 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 454SB Type
Most of my SB have been model like. I am looking for someone between the age of 19-27, athletic if possible. Some weight is ok. Attactive and drama free.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:21 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 534You got a certain type?
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 16:34 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 454In need of a SB
It seems I am back on the market for a new SB after a 2 year arrangement. Mine was just locked up this weekend and it doesn't appears she will be getting out anytime soon. I have been on multiple sites but I am getting tired of the search. At this point I will to take thow aways and or recommendations.
Please DM me.
Thanks.
-
09-19-23 15:20 #13542Senior Member

Posts: 300Sugardaddymeet
That's pretty good, you're younger than me with that kinda of energy. I live in Denver and I've had some luck on sdm in the past. I use it very passively, waiting for likes and messaging accordingly. There's not much traffic on there, but at least the traffic that is on there is pretty legit. Most of the girls are not very motivated, but about 1 out of 20 are DTF and make it clear pretty quickly. YMMV of course. I'm 48.
Originally Posted by JMAbacus
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




