Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #523

    I can totally see a Korean AMP owner using that title


  2. #522

    Are they even Japanese?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPS  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ch.../23069272.html

    Couldn't help laughing at the title.
    I don't even think a JAMP exists in NOVA unless you want to count Moon Palace.

    Couldn’t even find a Japanese massage parlor when I went to Tokyo over a decade ago. Finding a joint that would even take an American is rare and when I managed to do it, the girls at the place were Thai! Couldn’t even score with home field advantage tsk tsk

  3. #521

    Wreck me like Hiroshima

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ch.../23069272.html

    Couldn't help laughing at the title.

  4. #520

    Bravo. Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    In defense of the senior membership, I want to say that many are on edge because of what appears to be several fake ads being posted these last two months. Some read like a pussified google ad; some don't make sense and many sound like they have been put through a translator. Some languages just don't come out the other end very well into English. I have been a member for a total of two years, and I have not experienced this before; we are all protective of our little fiefdom here at the Forum and especially this board. Anyhow you should not take this the wrong way. We want you to post and contribute. You will find that all members are receptive even though some may be difficult at times, but it all comes out in the wash.

    I want to share with you my experience on my very first post, maybe this will help:

    After reading the Forum for two weeks I decided I was ready to comment on someone else's review. I did and then I asked a question and formulated an assumption. I was excited to participate. Well, after a few hours someone picked up my post and wrote a response, but this was not any ordinary senior member; this guy had some 500 posts to his name. I was beside myself thinking that I had made a great impression on this gent. Well with a few short sentences Mr. Serpico, (he is really a pussy cat) proceeded to dismember my comment and he threw it back at me.

    Now, I am several months shy of my 70th decade but I was embarrassed to say the least, but I persisted, and I have had an enjoyable time, posting close to 100 times with some fun reviews. This is what it's all about plus you will make several friends through PM. Just post and have fun. And always be nice to the gals.

    Gentleman always do better with the ladies.

    Regards.

    PJ.
    I am not yet 7-decades (but am close) -- and I applaud all mongers (men and women) who are actual practitioners of the hobby and share information (not shills, managers, etc.).

    It is a YMMV hobby. And many of us are not FS clients, but are looking to enjoy massage, personal time, and a fun sensual experience. PJ. Thanks (great words) // Retire. Good on you!

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  5. #519

    Don't retire!

    Quote Originally Posted by Retire  [View Original Post]
    My report wasn't fake and it wasn't even much in the way of anything new as a review. I was just reflecting on how two of us could receive essentially the same service, but feel differently about the experience. There are two sides to YMMV, I guess. Sometimes we get different services. Sometimes we are looking for different things. I agree that it makes sense to evaluate reviewers as well as reviews. I try to find reviewers who seem to be looking for the same kind of experience that I prefer and give particular credence to their reviews, for me. I haven't reviewed much on this board and I'm just "regular," but I'm real and probably more "senior" in age than 90 percent. Anyway, be kind and stay careful out there.
    In defense of the senior membership, I want to say that many are on edge because of what appears to be several fake ads being posted these last two months. Some read like a pussified google ad; some don't make sense and many sound like they have been put through a translator. Some languages just don't come out the other end very well into English. I have been a member for a total of two years, and I have not experienced this before; we are all protective of our little fiefdom here at the Forum and especially this board. Anyhow you should not take this the wrong way. We want you to post and contribute. You will find that all members are receptive even though some may be difficult at times, but it all comes out in the wash.

    I want to share with you my experience on my very first post, maybe this will help:

    After reading the Forum for two weeks I decided I was ready to comment on someone else's review. I did and then I asked a question and formulated an assumption. I was excited to participate. Well, after a few hours someone picked up my post and wrote a response, but this was not any ordinary senior member; this guy had some 500 posts to his name. I was beside myself thinking that I had made a great impression on this gent. Well with a few short sentences Mr. Serpico, (he is really a pussy cat) proceeded to dismember my comment and he threw it back at me.

    Now, I am several months shy of my 70th decade but I was embarrassed to say the least, but I persisted, and I have had an enjoyable time, posting close to 100 times with some fun reviews. This is what it's all about plus you will make several friends through PM. Just post and have fun. And always be nice to the gals.

    Gentleman always do better with the ladies.

    Regards.

    PJ.

  6. #518

    Not Fake and not much review

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    I'm reading more and more of what sound like fake posts here on the NOVA forum. Is that her in the photo, if so she does look conversational and engaging with that knowing smile. While most sound as if they were written by a handler, she looks as if she could've written it herself.
    My report wasn't fake and it wasn't even much in the way of anything new as a review. I was just reflecting on how two of us could receive essentially the same service, but feel differently about the experience. There are two sides to YMMV, I guess. Sometimes we get different services. Sometimes we are looking for different things. I agree that it makes sense to evaluate reviewers as well as reviews. I try to find reviewers who seem to be looking for the same kind of experience that I prefer and give particular credence to their reviews, for me. I haven't reviewed much on this board and I'm just "regular," but I'm real and probably more "senior" in age than 90 percent. Anyway, be kind and stay careful out there.

  7. #517

    Cats loose?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowerBackPain  [View Original Post]
    I'm reading more and more of what sound like fake posts here on the NOVA forum. Is that her in the photo, if so she does look conversational and engaging with that knowing smile. While most sound as if they were written by a handler, she looks as if she could've written it herself.
    I've noticed the same thing on the PG / MD forums. The two about a spa near the MGM being obvious as hell.

  8. #516

    Enya in Fairfax

    I'm reading more and more of what sound like fake posts here on the NOVA forum. Is that her in the photo, if so she does look conversational and engaging with that knowing smile. While most sound as if they were written by a handler, she looks as if she could've written it herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retire  [View Original Post]
    I read this review and could not help thinking about how different guys can feel so differently about what seems to have been very similar activities. The facts of encounters seem to be nearly identical, but I thoroughly enjoyed Enya. To me she was the plumpish MILF next door that would have driven me crazy if actually next door. Enya smiled, laughed and teased for the entire time I was with her. I loved every minute of it. I asked for light massage and that's what I got. I paid for nuru, up front with a reasonable tip, and that's what I got with a sensual BtB and a great HE finish. She does keep panties on. I find her delightful. If you are okay with her limits, she is a coquettish bundle of fun. I assume both our experiences and reactions are real. We just came away feeling very differently about Enya. Play safe out there.

  9. #515

    Can't say OF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Just realized that I'd followed both their Instagram profiles back then. I'm not on social media much these days, but just figured it wouldn't be cool putting that out there for all the forum at large to see. * though is a whole other story, haha.
    Had a good laugh this morning after looking at yesterday's post linked above. Since when did Only Here Fans (minus "here") start getting bleeped out in this forum? Seems a random & bizarre thing to censor, and was just curious.

  10. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of you punters finally found a girl with a pale blue hijab.

    https://efukt.com/1273_Middle_Easter...Talk_Fail.html https://efukt.com/1273_Middle_Easter...Talk_Fail.html.
    Funny and F-d up at the same time. None of the porn I've ever clicked on, has been like this. I know I can find a use for this dirty talk video. The overseas call centers scammers that try to rip people off. I'm sure they're going to enjoy hearing this soundtrack.

  11. #513

    Pale blue hijab

    Looks like one of you punters finally found a girl with a pale blue hijab.

    https://efukt.com/1273_Middle_Easter...Talk_Fail.html https://efukt.com/1273_Middle_Easter...Talk_Fail.html.

  12. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Simply put, vote on issues not parties.
    As Derilious89 stated above, they are correct. Some complain about Montgomery Co but look at what a school board member claimed about Muslim parents who simply wanted the ability to opt out their children from the trans-LGBTQ sex education classes. Or Loudoun Cnty's AG going after that father who's daughter was raped in a school bathroom for his reaction at a school board meeting when the school board and superintendent covered it up. Not to mention the conspiracy by Loudoun a member (s) of the school board to infiltrate a FB group to dox the parents that opposed their agenda. How about the "Kraft" incident in Florida near Palm Beach? His lawyers were right to argue that the 4 A rights were violated. Also some complain about the "are", someone once stated to me that a Justice on the bench would always side with porn because of the 1st Amendment.

    Worse, there was a recent survey that "Nearly a Third of Gen Z Favors the Government Installing Surveillance Cameras in Homes" One thing is for sure, freedom loving Americans wouldn't do that or tolerate it. https://www.cato.org/blog/nearly-thi...ance-cameras-1

  13. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    Thank God for Montgomery County, MD, where those awful Republicans haven't been able to close down virtually everything. Incredible isn't it that what some call a "wasteland" has taken place in a County where there hasn't been a Republican on the County Council or as Executive in decades? Riddle me that one Batman.
    See, you literally got butt hurt because I claimed that the current Republican party sucks for sex issues and pivoted to some random Dems bad at governing (they are) schtick. I'm talking about mongering and weird anti-porn laws on a site that is based around that. I'm not talking about broader social or governing policy.

    Dems suck at their own things and have a lot of problems as well. But it's just really annoying that some many people here have allowed (and support) the Republican party to still be so anti-sex rather than punishing them for those bad views and making them evolve intelligently. Keep the tax cuts, keep the fiscal discipline, but move from the stupid dogma that ruins hobbies and fun that people have.

    Clearly, my recent work trips to Montreal (and to an extent, Toronto) have really taken a toll because it's so easy to see how things could improve with some easy actions.

  14. #510

    The Good Old Days

    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    Thank God for Montgomery County, MD, where those awful Republicans haven't been able to close down virtually everything. Incredible isn't it that what some call a "wasteland" has taken place in a County where there hasn't been a Republican on the County Council or as Executive in decades? Riddle me that one Batman.
    FS in Bethesda, in a joint right down the hall from this a-hole's office: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Ficker.

  15. #509

    Misdirected Bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's called basic political theory. Regressive bills are put up that look bad on bumper stickers, I. E. "X wants to force your kids to watch degenerate porn. " The problem always comes from the fact that one party is the one pushing these types of rules and bills which forces the overton window to adopt it in fear of losing elections based on uneducated voters and misinformation. It's pretty simple stuff and if we fall into the trap of "both sides do it" it ignores how politics works and how power is wielded.

    Again, this isn't a political statement for or against a party (too many here immediately get butt hurt about calling out Rep or Dem distinctions) but more of a statement to change how both political parties act. In general, the current Republican party is still extremely regressive to sexual freedom and actively seeks to restrict everything while the current Democrat party is milquetoast to it. For mongers and others who support lax-er standard on how consenting adults should be allowed to engage with sexual activity and content, our goal should be to shift both parties towards a more liberal position.

    Simply put, vote on issues not parties.
    Thank God for Montgomery County, MD, where those awful Republicans haven't been able to close down virtually everything. Incredible isn't it that what some call a "wasteland" has taken place in a County where there hasn't been a Republican on the County Council or as Executive in decades? Riddle me that one Batman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape