Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 17721
-
09-18-23 23:19 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 308Oh fuck. I didn't catch that the new name and anonymized pics were of that infamous crank. I was nearly tempted. Good catch, guys.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:17 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 308You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by doing an image search. Those pics show up on escort ads in a lot of different places, plus a Reddit account. Not to mention the English in the ad is iffy, too.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:09 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 25Sensual Scarlett
https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/
Had a great time with sensual Scarlett. She has an awesome body and hosts in a relaxing atmosphere. I will definitely be returning.
-
09-18-23 09:31 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 34Ann - 43 yrs old
Anyone met with Ann? I'm typically very good at finding red flags, but nothing seems to be either positive or negative.
https://callescort.org/618-744-1667
-
09-18-23 07:09 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 447She is real but very boring.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 20:47 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 489Scammer
https://escort13.com/post/88825833?currentPage=5
Total waste of time talks a lot of BS of being honest, wants half donation up front, No. Then a gift card sent to her No, will give you a card when I see you ok she says come on over, get there nothing but games never came down to greet or see me. Wanted a photo of the card No, she continued to have games and excuses so I left.
-
09-17-23 16:25 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 279Still looking for info about Ruby in Florissant
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147123874
As far as I can tell, no report back yet. If so and I missed it, sorry! May TOFTT this week if it pans out.
-
09-17-23 14:49 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 687Car Dates
I had one prospective provider offer me a bbjcim via car date. I asked if she had an incall, and he replied no. I've rarely done anything in my car and to honest, I feel I'm too old for that. I don't want to sitting somewhere with my pants down and my head on a swivel looking around for the cops or even worse, a blabber mouth concerned citizen. I'll see if I can get her to agree to going to a notel. I want to relax and enjoy the experience. Anyone else run across this?
-
09-17-23 14:03 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 409Thank you! I hadn't realized there was a What Happened To thread!
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 11:14 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 255A post on 6/30 said that Adrian is locked up for 3-5.
Originally Posted by Gkastanza99
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 10:04 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 409Are Adrian or Ani still around?
Does anyone know if Adrian or Ani is still around or have recent contact info? I have had nice encounters with each in the past, but know they were probably living the rough life.
-
09-16-23 16:46 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 256I mentioned this one before. I met via SA not eros. I could never get any traction, but I would be curious if anyone else ever has. She was hot and cold then vanished on me before anything could happen. It was a shame, she was hot.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 21:50 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 551Just an observation
If she were filtering her face any harder in those pics you'd be able to brew coffee through it and that's usually a "big" flag she's gonna look A LOT rougher in person...I'd just ask for a "real" unfiltered pic-and politely tell her why-and see how she reacts and go from there.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
-
09-15-23 18:27 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 296Kaytee
Any brother saw this beauty? Would you recommend?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...007/9016707471
-
09-15-23 11:31 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 111Second that
I had a very similar experience back in roughly 2019 or 2020. I asked about availability, it didn't work out with when I was available, and she told me how she already left where she was, I wasted her time, and all the things she was going to do.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





