Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 37329
-
09-19-23 11:01 #30054Senior Member

Posts: 482Double Nope
She trying to see what suckers she can catch on the line with that bs. Must not be much as she now showing 850 for one hour. Still I don't care if horny virgins were riding those unicorns coming out her ass that still too much. She told me when she first retired she got an offer she couldn't refuse and wouldn't be back. Well they always come back LOL.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 09:51 #30053Senior Member

Posts: 79Sara ad
Any ad link for her?
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 21:15 #30052Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes
Yes, I saw her over the weekend. I had a good time and I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 17:45 #30051Senior Member

Posts: 93Sara / Ashley jb cousin
Anyone sample claims to be new to game and jb cousin.
-
09-18-23 17:28 #30050Senior Member

Posts: 63Not anymore. 😁.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:56 #30049Senior Member

Posts: 92Tina
On skip the games.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:36 #30048Senior Member

Posts: 353Tina
Where did you see her ad posted?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-18-23 14:18 #30047Senior Member

Posts: 76Need reliable provider near airport
Hi all, been out for a while. Back in action now. Need a utr or good provider near airport. Pm me some providers please.
Thanks,
Raider.
-
09-18-23 07:48 #30046Senior Member

Posts: 256Joker your inbox is full
Re. Sephora.
-
09-17-23 22:12 #30045Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea 600-1000/ hr. Nope I pay for high end 300-500 max. Unless she got unicorns spitting out her butt as I'm fucking her no thank you. I guess if you got money to spend like that ok but I don't. Now I did last time time I was in Vegas spend 1000 on one girl but she was a fucking 12 long legs completely gorgeous toned body and true GFE. Got full tongue treatment from head to toe and everywhere in between. One time deal when in Vegas kind of thing. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 17:42 #30044Senior Member

Posts: 311God damn. She has literally doubled her rates since she started advertising again a few months ago.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 17:41 #30043Senior Member

Posts: 133Camille
Hello Gents, anyone see this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/153533809. Been around a little while no reviews. Does she have a handler or independent?
-
09-17-23 15:55 #30042Senior Member

Posts: 88Nika
She's been advertising on eros for a couple weeks and I've reached out several times with no response. I can't understand why these providers place ads and don't respond to inquiries. Anybody know if she's legit? Thanks for any info.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1792108.htm?cat=1
-
09-16-23 21:58 #30041Senior Member

Posts: 30Bridget Fondle
Looks like she is with the higher-end type market at this time. From Twitter:
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
Bridget Fondle.
At BridgetFondleVA.
Sep 14.
Rates -.
1 Hour - 1000.
90 Min - 1450.
2 Hour - 1900.
3 Hour - 2800.
4 Hour - 3700.
-
09-16-23 21:02 #30040Senior Member

Posts: 236LoLo
It's been a long time since I decided to give her a buzz. We set up a date for early morning. She delayed me a bit but for a.
Great reason. She got dressed to kill, stocks, heels, and makeup and I was amazed at what I saw. She without a doubt.
Is the hottest chick I have ever seen. The service was even better. She gave me an experience that I will never forget.
Senior members can PM me or text her and see. Thanks, Streetsmrt1.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/153832722










Reply With Quote




