Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 8139
-
09-19-23 22:20 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 130Winter. LTLV
Saw Winter at LTLV not too long ago. Solid pick and a great time! Standard start to the session in the bathroom, then off to the races in the bedroom. DFK, BBBJ led to fairly enthusiastic BBFS through a few different positions. We had good chemistry and clicked well together, so it made the session that much more fun. Finished off the first round in missionary, then cuddled for a bit, then we tried for round two, but it wasn't in the cards for me. I had a good time and would repeat.
-
09-19-23 22:17 #4118Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27630 minutes appointment
The Littletokyo booker text me about the 350 $ for 30 mins BBFS. I'll probably take the offer Friday. I did doubles last week so I'm a little low in dough.
-
09-19-23 20:35 #4117Banned Member

Posts: 521Vac
+/-30 minute ride. VAC driver costs $50 round trip.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 20:23 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 818How long of a ride from the convention center?
Originally Posted by Travljohn
[View Original Post]
What's the Uber cost?
-
09-19-23 18:21 #4115Banned Member

Posts: 126Vac tammy
Anyone seen her? Pics look hot. Seen Oliva and Jay multiple times. Looking for a new flavor LOL.
-
09-19-23 18:05 #4114Regular Member

Posts: 6Tiny and Tight
She's a little hottie. Decent personality. Very tiny if that's your thing, super tight. Won't be able to handle anything of size but the definition of cute spinner. Pics are really accurate.
Originally Posted by Oppaya
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 15:36 #4113Regular Member

Posts: 1VAC-Miso
Need a recco for VAC. Miso looks hot!
-
09-18-23 23:24 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 808She's well reviewed
On TER. Solid 8 and 9's.
Originally Posted by OliverDeLaCruz
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't worry about her.
-
09-18-23 22:06 #4111Regular Member

Posts: 6Look back a page or so, she was recently reviewed. She's on my list.
Originally Posted by OliverDeLaCruz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:50 #4110Regular Member

Posts: 4VAC: Olivia
Has anyone booked with Olivia and if she looks like pics?
-
09-18-23 15:39 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 692Vac
I got verified and texted same day in the afternoon and used their car service 3 times. I was with the lady within 2 hours each time.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
Commenting on my own thoughts, I wound up seeing Sunny without any reviews. Perfect 25 year old Body. Excellent tits, ass. Her service was lacking the experience Jay provided, but such a perfect body goes a long way to make up for that. She gave in to LFK, she gave a decent BBBJ, I think she tolerated DATY without complaint but would rather have skipped it. She genuinely had sensitive nipples, probably because who can resist them? But after a great CFS, I still needed a finish, ao she did handy and I feasted on the tits, pretty carefully showing her I don't bite. I think we managed to have a great time. Did I mention the perfect 25 year old Body?
-
09-18-23 14:00 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 214Question about VAC
I'm here for the next 2 nights. Typically use SA when traveling as it delivers what I am looking for which is real GFE, BBFS, etc.
SA seems to be a bit more high end pros and was wondering about VAC:
- assuming the background verification is quick or no?
- does it need a lot of planning or can you typically text them and have someone within 1-2 hours of texting?
Thanks in advance and please DM me if you'd like to share are more insight.
-
09-18-23 11:30 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 46VAC-Yunser
Met with Yunser last week. I didn't see any reviews for her but thought I would give her a try. She was listed at 4'9" but I think she was well over 5'. It was a great time and I highly recommend. Also used the VAC shuttle and the service was good for me. It was a bit of a ride from the convention center but we'll worth it.
TJ.
-
09-16-23 22:35 #4106Banned Member

Posts: 126Same boat
I feel the same. Sucks cause it's an expensive lesson if wrong. I've done some toftt. Some have been great some have been less than steller. With the increased rate and upgrades its close to 5. There for I'm always waiting for a legend to come in or solid non shill reviews on another site. Sucks because I've seen a few girls come here with no reviews anywhere and I see them pop up in LA or Seattle with 5 star reviews and I kick myself and have to wait for them to come back. To help with your question a little bit. Olivia was a great time pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 12:24 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 692So right after posting that I will probably see Jay again, I start thinking with my other smaller brain. VAC has such young hotties without reviews. Does anyone have thoughts on Sunny or Aria? I would hate it if they aren't the pictured ladies.













Reply With Quote





