Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 206 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2865
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I never thought I would take investment advice from this board.
    It's like taking candy from a baby lately, easy peasy. Maybe, I should have said, "72 hours. 72 hours. That is how long Zion lasted last time". I will sell into strength and become a spectator without any bias. Gambling sucks. IMO it is time to bring in a new algo program as everyone is looking at the seasonality and election year histograms. Not investment advice only fictitious musings of what I would say to my younger Korean sisters if they were here with me.

    On a personal note, I am purging for 90 days (no sex or alcohol). The last time I did this (60 days) the market peaked upon completion. If history doesn't repeat but I get a rhyme that will be a time when 2 Trillion should be entering. Can I get a hell yeah.

  2. #2864
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Jack and water

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would throw this trade idea out there since there are no coincidences. Four more days to do something with the debt ceiling and at the same time Q3 ends. When everyone is FOMOing to go short and buying puts, they pass a bill and blow up everyone's accounts. Could also go the other way according to a lot of charts, that is why I usually cash out before the end of the quarter and start my accounts fresh.

    Don't give them your money!
    I never thought I would take investment advice from this board.

  3. #2863
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    The Matrix. Train Conductor

    Thought I would throw this trade idea out there since there are no coincidences. Four more days to do something with the debt ceiling and at the same time Q3 ends. When everyone is FOMOing to go short and buying puts, they pass a bill and blow up everyone's accounts. Could also go the other way according to a lot of charts, that is why I usually cash out before the end of the quarter and start my accounts fresh.

    Don't give them your money!

  4. #2862

    Ami is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, are we talking about this Japanese Ami? I can't tell with the pic you posted. If it is this girl, she is 100% alive and regularly active on HX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4U
    No, different one but I just checked some of her private social media and it were just rumors. She is fine but damn she is so skinny you can see her ribs.

  5. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, are we talking about this Japanese Ami? I can't tell with the pic you posted. If it is this girl, she is 100% alive and regularly active on HX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4U
    No, hx Ami4U is a totally different girl!

    The one he is referring to goes back almost 12-13 years in this game.

  6. #2860

    This Ami?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Hi, so I heard a rumor a couple days ago that she passed away but don't know if its true. I tried contacting her but hasn't replied. Now, I'm curious if any of you have seen her in the past 5 days? Hope she is ok.
    So, are we talking about this Japanese Ami? I can't tell with the pic you posted. If it is this girl, she is 100% alive and regularly active on HX.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4U

  7. #2859
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    ... dick breath from fish sauce.
    If my uncle Willy rides to town and wants pussy breath after licking a woman's succulent flower, who is the best for cunninglus? I think a K-provider would more than suffice to suit his needs. Since I am youngish, dumb, and full of cum (even use the EMA 115 for support, resistance, and to keep track of the trends), I don't think I really even soil my tongue on this exercise except for RL girlfriends.

    Any older dudes have leads on girls who love to cum from cunnilingus?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dreams come true.jpg‎   Think i took this.jpg‎   Tatas2.2.jpg‎   Before.jpg‎   Asian nipples.jpg‎  

    After.jpg‎   Babe.jpg‎  

  8. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Hi, so I heard a rumor a couple days ago that she passed away but don't know if its true. I tried contacting her but hasn't replied. Now, I'm curious if any of you have seen her in the past 5 days? Hope she is ok.
    She stopped returning email and texts about 8 years ago.

    Plus, I know her health wasn't good but she was a good f ck for me!

    Lazy, messy, and no brains but she could suck a penis and take a pounding regardless of how skinny she was.

  9. #2857

    Japanese Ami

    Hi, so I heard a rumor a couple days ago that she passed away but don't know if its true. I tried contacting her but hasn't replied. Now, I'm curious if any of you have seen her in the past 5 days? Hope she is ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LA-210681_3.jpg‎  

  10. #2856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    After a hard day of riding at the ranch I want to make sure that I have the freshest breath and not some dick breath from fish sauce.
    LMFAO.

    As a Viet, I eat that damn fish sauce every f*king day.

  11. #2855
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    "dick-sucker breath".

    Sounds like you need a shower.
    After a hard day of riding at the ranch I want to make sure that I have the freshest breath and not some dick breath from fish sauce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails May cause dick breath.jpg‎   Vomy everywhere.jpg‎   Gummies.jpg‎   Vomy up the yinyang.jpg‎   What can fit in here.jpg‎  

    Could me vomy test.jpg‎  

  12. #2854
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Ladies and Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Christmas in September Theater?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Then back to Sunny LA. The rest is history.
    I will take my bow for today. Itsa nice until itsa not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russia.jpg‎   Spy today vomy setup.jpg‎  

  13. #2853
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Christmas in September or Passive Aggressive

    I gave a woman a facial and a creampie. She peed in my bed as we slept then scooted over to myside real tight and cuddly. When we woke I felt it, eww. She acted like it was normal then said she was so relaxed that she just let go. Hmm.

    Is this a post covid thing? Should I try a golden shower both ways? Theater?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E.jpg‎   d.jpg‎  

  14. #2852

    Local.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Are you using a local burner 213/323/310/714 #?
    It is a local number starting with 213.

  15. #2851

    It is apart of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    So, I have recently texted a few new potential providers from my burner, and they have responded with "real number only" or "real number please. " How they hell do they know it's a burner number? The only way I can imagine is that they are plugging every number that texts them into a program like Spokeo or Truthfinder. When I text my real number from my burner, there is no apparent way for me to tell it is from a burner. Sure, if you google the number, there is no info, but that proves nothing. Does anyone know how they know, if not with a background checking service?
    These women are hypocrites, not all of them, but they expect men to not behave the same way they behave. They might be or are using the very same texting apps that they use, they are so worried about somebody pulling the same crap that they pull. They might be afraid that some psycho guy is going to get their real number and somehow leverage it, yet they want to have the upper hand in case anything goes wrong and they can use your real number against you. Some of it is justified because there are some weirdos out there who get all bent out of shape over some box that anyone with money can pay for, the whole point of paying for box is to not get attached or "fall in love", but some of it is just paranoid hypocrisy.

    Either use a different texting app, see which ones works, or bite the bullet and use your real number. Don't take it personally, I personally use textfree (pinger) and haven't had any issues with that, I can always change the phone number if I ever need to if I get a subscription.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape