Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 328 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4908
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3498

    Leona

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a name? The ad seems to be gone now, so I just takes me to the main page.
    Try searching "Leona".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154254615

  2. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got a name? The ad seems to be gone now, so I just takes me to the main page.
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6199532972

    I finally got a response from her. Quoted 200 for hhr. When I asked about BFS she said no bare at all.

    Good luck guys!

  3. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    LOL nice I just saw that ad too late last night and it immediately set off my Bare New Girl radar. I haven't had any response since contacting her last night and today from different numbers. I'm glad that my theory is still right about the style of photos of these bare girls being similar. Sucks that this one isn't a winner like Dolly, Chloe, and Sweetiee were. I might still try her if I can get her for a 200 bqv. Or if she ever decides to respond LOL.
    Got a name? The ad seems to be gone now, so I just takes me to the main page.

  4. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietNinja  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try this one because the photos are reminiscent of a certain bare crew that came through here. I think you can figure it out:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154240811

    Short version:

    WIR: No.

    Pros: she is or looks 19. Young pussy did not look like an Arby's sandwich that fought with a weed Wacker. Bare.

    Cons: no kissing, didn't "feel like" giving a BBBJ, no FIV, no CIP, no MSOG, boring as fuck and I have never been so rushed in my 30 years of mongering.

    Long version:

    I have a SB, so I rarely go this route (my SB likes to be made airtight, so watch the Gangbang section. Someday). But I missed out on Dolly and friends and sometimes I like a little strange, so I thought this one looks like she could be one of the crew so I texted her. She was responsive at first and immediately quoted me both covered and uncovered. I opted for the uncovered hour. When I got to the familiar place in hotel circle, she became less responsive. It wasn't until I said I was leaving that she responded. She asked me again if I wanted covered or uncovered and I told her that we would discuss in room (I had already told her and was beginning to get suspicious). She literally texted back that that conversation would "come out of your time". I should have fucking left.

    Get to the room. She is young, pretty bad acne. I knew she was fluffy, but she was not carrying her weight well. Tits sagged more than I like, but it was certainly a young body so it was a turn on. Before I got undressed, I tried to give her a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek and she said "I don't allow any kissing". "And I need you to pull out". As I am getting undressed, she asked me if I liked to hit it from behind. I, of course, said yes and she immediately got on the bed doggy style for me to hit it from the back. I asked her about a BBBJ and she said she did not know where my dick had been (fair enough). So I offered to rinse it off. I did, and she asked what I used and I pointed at the washrag. She told me that the previous guy had used it, so no BBBJ. I asked her what I could use to clean off, and she said nothing. No BBBJ. So I just went in to fucking her doggy style. Not particularly tight but nowhere near as loose as I have seen, very dry. Adte a few pump on the Sahara Pussy, I asked if I could eat her out (it needed at least saliva and maybe some 10 W40. She actually obliged. She does have a pretty pussy, but anytime my fingers got near, she stopped me.

    I started to hit it missionary, but it didn't feel particularly good so I hit it from the back. Literally two strokes in she asked me if I was near and asked all the way until I sprayed her ass. I got my shit and left. The only way I could recommend her is she has a QV bare deal for $$. If you just need to hit some young pussy, that is the way to go.

    Damage: 4 $.
    LOL nice I just saw that ad too late last night and it immediately set off my Bare New Girl radar. I haven't had any response since contacting her last night and today from different numbers. I'm glad that my theory is still right about the style of photos of these bare girls being similar. Sucks that this one isn't a winner like Dolly, Chloe, and Sweetiee were. I might still try her if I can get her for a 200 bqv. Or if she ever decides to respond LOL.

  5. #3494

    Young Blonde in Mission Valley

    I decided to try this one because the photos are reminiscent of a certain bare crew that came through here. I think you can figure it out:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154240811

    Short version:

    WIR: No.

    Pros: she is or looks 19. Young pussy did not look like an Arby's sandwich that fought with a weed Wacker. Bare.

    Cons: no kissing, didn't "feel like" giving a BBBJ, no FIV, no CIP, no MSOG, boring as fuck and I have never been so rushed in my 30 years of mongering.

    Long version:

    I have a SB, so I rarely go this route (my SB likes to be made airtight, so watch the Gangbang section. Someday). But I missed out on Dolly and friends and sometimes I like a little strange, so I thought this one looks like she could be one of the crew so I texted her. She was responsive at first and immediately quoted me both covered and uncovered. I opted for the uncovered hour. When I got to the familiar place in hotel circle, she became less responsive. It wasn't until I said I was leaving that she responded. She asked me again if I wanted covered or uncovered and I told her that we would discuss in room (I had already told her and was beginning to get suspicious). She literally texted back that that conversation would "come out of your time". I should have fucking left.

    Get to the room. She is young, pretty bad acne. I knew she was fluffy, but she was not carrying her weight well. Tits sagged more than I like, but it was certainly a young body so it was a turn on. Before I got undressed, I tried to give her a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek and she said "I don't allow any kissing". "And I need you to pull out". As I am getting undressed, she asked me if I liked to hit it from behind. I, of course, said yes and she immediately got on the bed doggy style for me to hit it from the back. I asked her about a BBBJ and she said she did not know where my dick had been (fair enough). So I offered to rinse it off. I did, and she asked what I used and I pointed at the washrag. She told me that the previous guy had used it, so no BBBJ. I asked her what I could use to clean off, and she said nothing. No BBBJ. So I just went in to fucking her doggy style. Not particularly tight but nowhere near as loose as I have seen, very dry. Adte a few pump on the Sahara Pussy, I asked if I could eat her out (it needed at least saliva and maybe some 10 W40. She actually obliged. She does have a pretty pussy, but anytime my fingers got near, she stopped me.

    I started to hit it missionary, but it didn't feel particularly good so I hit it from the back. Literally two strokes in she asked me if I was near and asked all the way until I sprayed her ass. I got my shit and left. The only way I could recommend her is she has a QV bare deal for $$. If you just need to hit some young pussy, that is the way to go.

    Damage: 4 $.

  6. #3493

    Bb hottie Sweetie in another bbc vid

    https://spankbang.com/8qdkx/video/xsweetiexoxo+round+2+takes+a+creampie+from+bbc.

    Takes it like a champ! Curious how much this dude's paying for these sessions!?

  7. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan  [View Original Post]
    Time to sharpen your fuck skills Annie the kissing bareback bandit is back and in shape. I just got done fucking her silly. She was amazing. Friendly, loving GFE. Just what we all like and need. I tried to negotiate cip but she told me to pull. Oh well.
    She's super hot but why see her if cip is prohibited?

  8. #3491

    Yup

    Yup, that's her. I thought everyone knew about Annie. I always avoided her for various reasons (drug use, pimp?, erratic service) but one night I just couldn't help myself and I texted her. She never responded so I still haven't seen her but I may still bite the bullet. As many have stated, you never know what you're going to get, but when it's good it's real good.

  9. #3490

    I think this is who they might be referring to, but I could be wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Could you please share the love on this one?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/153402585

  10. #3489

    Info on Annie?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan  [View Original Post]
    Time to sharpen your fuck skills Annie the kissing bareback bandit is back and in shape. I just got done fucking her silly. She was amazing. Friendly, loving GFE. Just what we all like and need. I tried to negotiate cip but she told me to pull. Oh well.
    Could you please share the love on this one?

  11. #3488

    Annie is back

    Time to sharpen your fuck skills Annie the kissing bareback bandit is back and in shape. I just got done fucking her silly. She was amazing. Friendly, loving GFE. Just what we all like and need. I tried to negotiate cip but she told me to pull. Oh well.

  12. #3487

    Streetwalker

    I've seen the second one and yea she is a streetwalker. You will get a much better deal if you pick her up off the street. 60 for BBBJ / FS, took her to jolar. She has a tight pussy and will let you go bare, I opted for cfs. Anyway she was fun, but I wouldn't spend more than what I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/153282013

    This one looks delicious. Looks like I'd get an amazing GUM job. Any one experience her? Are her nipples large? Her pussy deep?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/152472426

    And this one? I know she is a street walker too, seen her out there. She bare? Deep? Type of momma to fuck the football team because she is bored?

  13. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrowthMan  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/153282013
    This one looks delicious. Looks like I'd get an amazing GUM job. Any one experience her? Are her nipples large? Her pussy deep?
    I went to see this Nina one in San Marcos. She's very clearly a meth head. Teeth are very bad. Notice no pictures of her smiling. Instantly seemed dirty, did not like the vibe and left.

  14. #3485

    Who knows about these mature bareback dumps?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/153282013

    This one looks delicious. Looks like I'd get an amazing GUM job. Any one experience her? Are her nipples large? Her pussy deep?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/152472426

    And this one? I know she is a street walker too, seen her out there. She bare? Deep? Type of momma to fuck the football team because she is bored?

  15. #3484

    Holy monkey

    You got to fuck Veronica bareback too?

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    She always had a good attitude with me, but I'm not into the drug addiction. She was fun when she had friends, and if you were nice, she'd slip your condom off while you were banging her friend in doggy style.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape