Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 31682
-
09-19-23 23:47 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 98Venezuelan Sandra and her Bait & Switch
Saw the ass on her LC ad and gave it a shot, Sandra is legit and she is the same girl in the pic but spoke little to no English so we used the translator 95% of the time. She has bbj option but I opted for covered everything since it was the first time, forgot the exact hhr but remember giving $. 5 and off we go. Good hygiene and she gets into the act with some light GFE but full on GFE is extra. Mish was decent but doggy was the best because she throws it back in your rhythm which finished the sesh earlier than expected. As far as the info I got she's been here for about a year and aren't planning on leaving any time soon. She's in a good hotel around Universal area with rooms that aren't accessible outside the building so you have to go inside the main entrance to get to the room. Overall first experience with her was 8/10 and would visit her again.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6467555057
My second visit with her was about a week and a half later but got bait and switched with Daricita who's also Venezuelan, still in Universal area but different hotel but still the main entrance kind that's not accessible straight off the parking lot. She's the real girl in the pic, super short and petite I'd say 5"3-5"5 ft. Even though I got bait & switch I still went ahead since her body looked decent but face is heavily caked up. HHR is $. 5 full on GFE included, bbj extra and I think she's fairly new so she might be open to more requests as long $ are flowing. Head game was better than my Sandra experience since Daricita gets sloppy with it. Doggy was ok but mish was best because of her full on GFE availability, she also likes to throw it back but nowhere near as good as Sandra so I put her just below her. Overall experience 7/8 but tbh would rather see Sandra more than her but she ain't half bad imo.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3174797
-
09-19-23 18:54 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 691Inbox full. Jerseygirl
Her inbox is full for msgs.
Originally Posted by TonyAvacado
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 17:28 #25350Regular Member

Posts: 4Have not been able to reach out to her
I've tried messaging JerseyGirl directly awhile ago and gotten no response. Kinda hoping she sees this so she's responds but otherwise not sure what to do about it.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 16:41 #25349Senior Member

Posts: 1039Jersey girl
Got to see Jersey for a QV on Saturday. Text and meet up within an hour. She really takes her time and lets you enjoy her wet mouth. Little ball sucking and ass licking and ready for the finale. 100 bones for 14 minutes of bliss. Best and safe location in central Florida. She can be contacted on here.
Sox.
-
09-19-23 14:07 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 2964High dollar providers
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Well for the record, assuming we're keeping a record, this guy didn't bust your balls over Lexi! Just my opinion, I ain't paying that kind of coin for either one of them! But maybe that's just me.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 21:54 #25347Regular Member

Posts: 16Damn, that sucks. Appreciate the info. Any outcall women you recommend, let me know. Staying at a hotel for the week.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 19:25 #25346Senior Member

Posts: 691Fake
LC. Fake.
https://hot.com/us/me/portland/escor...41-4529/m-6Feg
Originally Posted by LuvCabeza
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 18:56 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 109Pass
Pass for me. And y'all broke my balls when I asked about Lexi. Mmhmm 🙄.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 18:28 #25344Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on this one??
Hey guys, visiting your town for a week and have a date setup with this one tomorrow night. Was wondering if you guys have seen her or had any info. I will report back afterwards.
https://callescort.org/386-977-0428
Appreciate it guys!!
-
09-18-23 17:10 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 37Can I get one?
Can I also get her number too?
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 09:19 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 2964The ridiculously popular Nina
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
Nina's received a ton of positive reviews lately and she's most certainly on my radar. So yeah, whatever can be done to keep her here and available is definitely appreciated! Oh, and good comms wouldn't hurt either!
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 09:15 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 2964Pass on Kelli Klass
Lowest donation, $1,050. Screening process with unknown requirements. Deposit required. If cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, 100% of the donation is forfeited. Certainly to each his own but, for me, that's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by Kratos888
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 07:42 #25340Regular Member

Posts: 14Jerseygrl
So. I had the ultimate pleasure meeting jersey girl this Sunday. She has been on my radar for a little while now. Opted for the hhr at $. 75. Which is a little steep for some headache relief. But her headache relief IS full service! She had me on edge for ten minutes straight. I didn't know what I wanted to do. She was in complete control. She took her time. Honestly it was the best Head I ever had. I will repeat. No add. Look her up here. Just wow!!
-
09-17-23 22:59 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 270Thanks for the effort in trying to keep a good provider available.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 15:24 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 30Lily
Can confirm this is real. Has a "decent" incall location. She has braids now, which are not really my thing. That being said, not a bad find for the rate.
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




