Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 17696
-
09-20-23 11:26 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 34Saw her back in April 23 when she cam through town, I'd give her an 8/10.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 22:53 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 59Claire
https://tryst.link/escort/claire-123
Anyone meet up with her before? I really wish I could, but no references and nervous about showing I'd. I really should just make a P411 account. Maybe one of the providers might see me without references.
-
09-19-23 22:51 #12954Regular Member

Posts: 1Eden
I met with Eden for the first time yesterday. It was an unbelievable experience. Fantastic message before we got down to business and that was fantastic too. I've been seeing professionals for many years and she tops my list. I will definitely be returning to see her in the near future.
-
09-19-23 22:42 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 97Damn, sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 11:57 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm curious about the Bush. It's such a rarity anymore. Was it $$ for 30 m, outcall only?
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 09:22 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 279Anyone know if Cari is still active? Looking to spend some time in the Saint Charles area today.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:23 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 308Sidebar: Sabrina is just exactly my type of temptation, but she wants photos and pics of IDs. Those are hard no-gos for me. C'est la vie.
Originally Posted by GoldMiner
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:19 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 308Oh fuck. I didn't catch that the new name and anonymized pics were of that infamous crank. I was nearly tempted. Good catch, guys.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:17 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 308You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by doing an image search. Those pics show up on escort ads in a lot of different places, plus a Reddit account. Not to mention the English in the ad is iffy, too.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:09 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 25Sensual Scarlett
https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/
Had a great time with sensual Scarlett. She has an awesome body and hosts in a relaxing atmosphere. I will definitely be returning.
-
09-18-23 09:31 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 34Ann - 43 yrs old
Anyone met with Ann? I'm typically very good at finding red flags, but nothing seems to be either positive or negative.
https://callescort.org/618-744-1667
-
09-18-23 07:09 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 447She is real but very boring.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 20:47 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 489Scammer
https://escort13.com/post/88825833?currentPage=5
Total waste of time talks a lot of BS of being honest, wants half donation up front, No. Then a gift card sent to her No, will give you a card when I see you ok she says come on over, get there nothing but games never came down to greet or see me. Wanted a photo of the card No, she continued to have games and excuses so I left.
-
09-17-23 16:25 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 279Still looking for info about Ruby in Florissant
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3147123874
As far as I can tell, no report back yet. If so and I missed it, sorry! May TOFTT this week if it pans out.
-
09-17-23 14:49 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 687Car Dates
I had one prospective provider offer me a bbjcim via car date. I asked if she had an incall, and he replied no. I've rarely done anything in my car and to honest, I feel I'm too old for that. I don't want to sitting somewhere with my pants down and my head on a swivel looking around for the cops or even worse, a blabber mouth concerned citizen. I'll see if I can get her to agree to going to a notel. I want to relax and enjoy the experience. Anyone else run across this?










Reply With Quote





