Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4119

    Winter. LTLV

    Saw Winter at LTLV not too long ago. Solid pick and a great time! Standard start to the session in the bathroom, then off to the races in the bedroom. DFK, BBBJ led to fairly enthusiastic BBFS through a few different positions. We had good chemistry and clicked well together, so it made the session that much more fun. Finished off the first round in missionary, then cuddled for a bit, then we tried for round two, but it wasn't in the cards for me. I had a good time and would repeat.

  2. #4118
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    30 minutes appointment

    The Littletokyo booker text me about the 350 $ for 30 mins BBFS. I'll probably take the offer Friday. I did doubles last week so I'm a little low in dough.

  3. #4117

    Vac

    +/-30 minute ride. VAC driver costs $50 round trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How long of a ride from the convention center?

    What's the Uber cost?

  4. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    Met with Yunser last week. I didn't see any reviews for her but thought I would give her a try. She was listed at 4'9" but I think she was well over 5'. It was a great time and I highly recommend. Also used the VAC shuttle and the service was good for me. It was a bit of a ride from the convention center but we'll worth it.

    TJ.
    How long of a ride from the convention center?

    What's the Uber cost?

  5. #4115

    Vac tammy

    Anyone seen her? Pics look hot. Seen Oliva and Jay multiple times. Looking for a new flavor LOL.

  6. #4114

    Tiny and Tight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaya  [View Original Post]
    Need a recco for VAC. Miso looks hot!
    She's a little hottie. Decent personality. Very tiny if that's your thing, super tight. Won't be able to handle anything of size but the definition of cute spinner. Pics are really accurate.

  7. #4113

    VAC-Miso

    Need a recco for VAC. Miso looks hot!

  8. #4112

    She's well reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverDeLaCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked with Olivia and if she looks like pics?
    On TER. Solid 8 and 9's.

    I wouldn't worry about her.

  9. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverDeLaCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked with Olivia and if she looks like pics?
    Look back a page or so, she was recently reviewed. She's on my list.

  10. #4110

    VAC: Olivia

    Has anyone booked with Olivia and if she looks like pics?

  11. #4109

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    I'm here for the next 2 nights. Typically use SA when traveling as it delivers what I am looking for which is real GFE, BBFS, etc.

    SA seems to be a bit more high end pros and was wondering about VAC:

    - assuming the background verification is quick or no?

    - does it need a lot of planning or can you typically text them and have someone within 1-2 hours of texting?

    Thanks in advance and please DM me if you'd like to share are more insight.
    I got verified and texted same day in the afternoon and used their car service 3 times. I was with the lady within 2 hours each time.

    Commenting on my own thoughts, I wound up seeing Sunny without any reviews. Perfect 25 year old Body. Excellent tits, ass. Her service was lacking the experience Jay provided, but such a perfect body goes a long way to make up for that. She gave in to LFK, she gave a decent BBBJ, I think she tolerated DATY without complaint but would rather have skipped it. She genuinely had sensitive nipples, probably because who can resist them? But after a great CFS, I still needed a finish, ao she did handy and I feasted on the tits, pretty carefully showing her I don't bite. I think we managed to have a great time. Did I mention the perfect 25 year old Body?

  12. #4108

    Question about VAC

    I'm here for the next 2 nights. Typically use SA when traveling as it delivers what I am looking for which is real GFE, BBFS, etc.

    SA seems to be a bit more high end pros and was wondering about VAC:

    - assuming the background verification is quick or no?

    - does it need a lot of planning or can you typically text them and have someone within 1-2 hours of texting?

    Thanks in advance and please DM me if you'd like to share are more insight.

  13. #4107

    VAC-Yunser

    Met with Yunser last week. I didn't see any reviews for her but thought I would give her a try. She was listed at 4'9" but I think she was well over 5'. It was a great time and I highly recommend. Also used the VAC shuttle and the service was good for me. It was a bit of a ride from the convention center but we'll worth it.

    TJ.

  14. #4106

    Same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    So right after posting that I will probably see Jay again, I start thinking with my other smaller brain. VAC has such young hotties without reviews. Does anyone have thoughts on Sunny or Aria? I would hate it if they aren't the pictured ladies.
    I feel the same. Sucks cause it's an expensive lesson if wrong. I've done some toftt. Some have been great some have been less than steller. With the increased rate and upgrades its close to 5. There for I'm always waiting for a legend to come in or solid non shill reviews on another site. Sucks because I've seen a few girls come here with no reviews anywhere and I see them pop up in LA or Seattle with 5 star reviews and I kick myself and have to wait for them to come back. To help with your question a little bit. Olivia was a great time pics are accurate.

  15. #4105
    So right after posting that I will probably see Jay again, I start thinking with my other smaller brain. VAC has such young hotties without reviews. Does anyone have thoughts on Sunny or Aria? I would hate it if they aren't the pictured ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape