Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15309
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy  [View Original Post]
    Is it me, or is there starting to be a shortage of good women out here? It's either they have GPS and are sketchy and drugged out, or they just don't answer. Anything good out now?
    I recently had a talk with someone about these and the reason for the Latinas who come here often years ago that everybody remember the wolf pack and others. Some have been deported back to their motherland after trying to come back to the states by facial recognition. And others don't want to deal with orlando no more with the incidents that have occurred here with the lurkers on here.

  2. #15308

    Tryst

    I'm just curious. Has anyone visited with any of these 700 - 800 per hour dates that are posting on Tryst?

  3. #15307
    I dreamt of reaching out to her and She says like 250/300 for hh and 400/500 for VIP. Which VIP is full menu no restrictions. So I asked if she had a Snapchat or instagram for a quick video call verification and she's doesn't agree. She's you to send a picture but I say I don't send pictures, especially not my face. I.

    Send I'll send one of my dick with how many fingers she wants shown next to it ad long as she does the same. Then the comms die. Th.

    That's the furthest I've gotten. She also states she's in downtown.

    Then I wake up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbit000  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this ad for a while now. No reviews anywhere, posted in Atlanta and I think one of the Carolinas. I'm mightily tempted to toftt, but figured I'd inquire here before I take the plunge.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2902150

    JR.

  4. #15306

    Quality inn

    Quote Originally Posted by OutsideProof  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas.

    What is the deal with Mccoy road?

    I tones of ads with that street and that quality inn.

    Safe? Out of towner worker track?
    I have visited Quality twice with good results. McCoy rd adds all scream scam to me.

    GS.

  5. #15305

    It's getting bad out here?

    Is it me, or is there starting to be a shortage of good women out here? It's either they have GPS and are sketchy and drugged out, or they just don't answer. Anything good out now?

  6. #15304

    Mccoy road

    Hi fellas.

    What is the deal with Mccoy road?

    I tones of ads with that street and that quality inn.

    Safe? Out of towner worker track?

  7. #15303

    Inbox

    It is cleared, gentlemen.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox man, I'm trying to respond to your PM.

  8. #15302

    Big booty Christina Arera

    So I've been seeing this ad for a while now. No reviews anywhere, posted in Atlanta and I think one of the Carolinas. I'm mightily tempted to toftt, but figured I'd inquire here before I take the plunge.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2902150

    JR.

  9. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveNoIdea  [View Original Post]
    Is she really as bad as everyone says? I really want to suck her asshole. I'm so tempted to see her. The last time I tried to see her there was a bunch of weirdos hanging outside the hotel she was at. Didn't feel comfortable, so I decided not to. Anyone have a good experience with her?
    Tati that sometimes goes by Tattiana? Spinner body?

    She used to roll with a rough crowd from what I remember. The "pulls out knife, & give me your wallet, and phone" kinda crowd.

    Not sure if that's still the case, but proceed with caution.

  10. #15300

    Visiting

    Good afternoon gents, I'm going to be in Orlando area in a few weeks for work. Staying at the gaylord resort. Any suggestions of providers or massage place. Need to have some fun while out of town alone. Any info would be appreciated. Coming from the treasure coast area where pickings are slim. Thanks in advance.

  11. #15299

    Opus1984

    Clear your inbox man, I'm trying to respond to your PM.

  12. #15298

    Cuban Melissa

    Any insight recent insight on her, she was gone for a long time but back, is it worth a visit seen some way older post but wasn't sure if there was any recent visits to her office.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/153795182#.

  13. #15297

    Tati

    Is she really as bad as everyone says? I really want to suck her asshole. I'm so tempted to see her. The last time I tried to see her there was a bunch of weirdos hanging outside the hotel she was at. Didn't feel comfortable, so I decided not to. Anyone have a good experience with her?

  14. #15296

    Victoria in Altamonte

    Search the board. I did a review a while back and I think there are others. If you go to her incall. Do it while it's light out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    What's going on fellas. Has anyone seen this provider? DM if needed.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...563/4079065718

  15. #15295

    Giggles

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    For the love of god, don't.

    She needs help. Idc what anyone says. While she is legit, I about left.

    Uploading of pic is failing A2 tried

    will try again later
    Also noticed got pics up on the uncles house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape