Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 18819
-
09-16-23 16:28 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 108I recently had a talk with someone about these and the reason for the Latinas who come here often years ago that everybody remember the wolf pack and others. Some have been deported back to their motherland after trying to come back to the states by facial recognition. And others don't want to deal with orlando no more with the incidents that have occurred here with the lurkers on here.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 15:49 #15308Senior Member

Posts: 84Tryst
I'm just curious. Has anyone visited with any of these 700 - 800 per hour dates that are posting on Tryst?
-
09-16-23 15:34 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 857I dreamt of reaching out to her and She says like 250/300 for hh and 400/500 for VIP. Which VIP is full menu no restrictions. So I asked if she had a Snapchat or instagram for a quick video call verification and she's doesn't agree. She's you to send a picture but I say I don't send pictures, especially not my face. I.
Send I'll send one of my dick with how many fingers she wants shown next to it ad long as she does the same. Then the comms die. Th.
That's the furthest I've gotten. She also states she's in downtown.
Then I wake up.
Originally Posted by JackRabbit000
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-23 13:01 #15306Senior Member

Posts: 337Quality inn
I have visited Quality twice with good results. McCoy rd adds all scream scam to me.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
09-16-23 10:04 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 37It's getting bad out here?
Is it me, or is there starting to be a shortage of good women out here? It's either they have GPS and are sketchy and drugged out, or they just don't answer. Anything good out now?
-
09-16-23 08:31 #15304Senior Member

Posts: 691Mccoy road
Hi fellas.
What is the deal with Mccoy road?
I tones of ads with that street and that quality inn.
Safe? Out of towner worker track?
-
09-15-23 17:33 #15303Senior Member

Posts: 300Inbox
It is cleared, gentlemen.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 07:56 #15302Senior Member

Posts: 214Big booty Christina Arera
So I've been seeing this ad for a while now. No reviews anywhere, posted in Atlanta and I think one of the Carolinas. I'm mightily tempted to toftt, but figured I'd inquire here before I take the plunge.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2902150
JR.
-
09-14-23 20:31 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 249Tati that sometimes goes by Tattiana? Spinner body?
Originally Posted by HaveNoIdea
[View Original Post]
She used to roll with a rough crowd from what I remember. The "pulls out knife, & give me your wallet, and phone" kinda crowd.
Not sure if that's still the case, but proceed with caution.
-
09-14-23 18:13 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 123Visiting
Good afternoon gents, I'm going to be in Orlando area in a few weeks for work. Staying at the gaylord resort. Any suggestions of providers or massage place. Need to have some fun while out of town alone. Any info would be appreciated. Coming from the treasure coast area where pickings are slim. Thanks in advance.
-
09-14-23 17:24 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 1150Opus1984
Clear your inbox man, I'm trying to respond to your PM.
-
09-14-23 16:00 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 93Cuban Melissa
Any insight recent insight on her, she was gone for a long time but back, is it worth a visit seen some way older post but wasn't sure if there was any recent visits to her office.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/153795182#.
-
09-14-23 14:43 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 32Tati
Is she really as bad as everyone says? I really want to suck her asshole. I'm so tempted to see her. The last time I tried to see her there was a bunch of weirdos hanging outside the hotel she was at. Didn't feel comfortable, so I decided not to. Anyone have a good experience with her?
-
09-14-23 11:07 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 397Victoria in Altamonte
Search the board. I did a review a while back and I think there are others. If you go to her incall. Do it while it's light out.
Originally Posted by Ren67
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 10:55 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 96Giggles
Also noticed got pics up on the uncles house.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





