Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 978 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 14660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10520

    Sammie

    All that know Sammie. She's in town for a couple of days and is looking for some fun. Hmu if you need here digits.

  2. #10519

    Are you talking about this Giselle


  3. #10518

    Nira

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/823552622562

    Anyone in St Pete / Clearwater have any info on this gal? She has been posting on Bradenton board for the past month but showing Clearwater address. Looks very interesting unless fake! Any info or advice appreciated. Happy hunting!!

  4. #10517

    Naughty Nikki

    Picked up this BSW at the Speedway on 34th on Friday. This girl took a good pounding BBFS cip and cia. The back door had to be the best ever. I am currently looking for her now.

    She has no phone atm but is working on getting it back. She said she escorts and goes by Naughty Nikki. I keep calling the phone on her ad from has last post in July. If anyone knows her or if she got a new phone or anything, let me know please! The back door got me messed up. I gave her 4 loads in 2 hours. The last 3 being in the other entrance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/142003478

  5. #10516
    Quote Originally Posted by TranTran  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...831/8133931441

  6. #10515

    Broken link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.

  7. #10514
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Any links, location, rates?
    Just scroll down, my friend.

  8. #10513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Giselle. Hope this works


  9. #10512

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by Pynchon  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to the other side of the state to spend a lovely morning and afternoon with this gorgeous woman this past week. She accommodated my wardrobe request and looked even better than her solid pictures. A complete and total GFE experience where I received all that I asked for with enthusiasm and a smile. In between the many rounds of vigorous and sweaty intimacy, the conversations were a cut above all else. I will be seeing her again before she leaves in a week. And will definitely repeat when she comes back.
    Any links, location, rates?

  10. #10511

    Giselle is great!

    Took a trip to the other side of the state to spend a lovely morning and afternoon with this gorgeous woman this past week. She accommodated my wardrobe request and looked even better than her solid pictures. A complete and total GFE experience where I received all that I asked for with enthusiasm and a smile. In between the many rounds of vigorous and sweaty intimacy, the conversations were a cut above all else. I will be seeing her again before she leaves in a week. And will definitely repeat when she comes back.

  11. #10510
    Just going by the tattoo on shoulder of the girl in face picture, it does not look like the girl on the left. Possibly the girl with nose ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by GirthWorm  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's so smart the only pictures with her face showing are with two women in it, so if you've never seen her, a new person might not risk seeing the uglier one of the two. I mean they are both decent, but one is clearly hotter. Anyone know which one is her? The prettier one with darker hair and features on the left in both pictures, or the other one? Why do it that way? It's like "and here's my face picture. Go ahead. Guess which one is me". SMH.

  12. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by GirthWorm  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's so smart the only pictures with her face showing are with two women in it, so if you've never seen her, a new person might not risk seeing the uglier one of the two. I mean they are both decent, but one is clearly hotter. Anyone know which one is her? The prettier one with darker hair and features on the left in both pictures, or the other one? Why do it that way? It's like "and here's my face picture. Go ahead. Guess which one is me". SMH.
    It's the uglier one. If you look at the double pick the hotter one has a tattoo on her shoulder and the ear is bigger than the picture of her by herself sitting with her legs spread. No shoulder tattoo and a smaller ear.

  13. #10508

    V and C

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Same pills, each a subscription service. I believe the difference is in initial "Consultation" cost. Works well if you are ok with that and getting them mailed to your house.
    Do they have both V and C? V gives me a terrible headache. C works great as long as I know I'm going to need one later in the day.

  14. #10507

    Face pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the SW thread too.

    I texted this one because she looked awfully familiar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/153649443

    Here is my text message and her reply.
    Yeah, she's so smart the only pictures with her face showing are with two women in it, so if you've never seen her, a new person might not risk seeing the uglier one of the two. I mean they are both decent, but one is clearly hotter. Anyone know which one is her? The prettier one with darker hair and features on the left in both pictures, or the other one? Why do it that way? It's like "and here's my face picture. Go ahead. Guess which one is me". SMH.

  15. #10506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 323

    Look familiar

    I posted this in the SW thread too.

    I texted this one because she looked awfully familiar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/153649443

    Here is my text message and her reply.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape