Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11410

    Re: Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by AznlLver1977  [View Original Post]
    Is Mia the Filipina at Orchid? How many girls work there, do you know?
    No, I think Mia is Korean. And has been there for years, along with one other, Kiki. Or an occasional temp "new girl". But always Asian I think.

  2. #11409

    Vivi Spa, Lynnwood

    5 for 5 for me right now.

    The girls rotate a lot so you aren't likely to ever repeat. But they aren't all old grannies (and mostly not) and there have been a couple of decent early dirty thirties chicas that have accepted healthy loads of marko swimmers.

    Usual price ranges.

    This place is in the mall where Ichi Teriyaki is, and well off 99. But it is right next to a busy Thai Restaurant and you'll have to wait outside in shame before they let you in.

  3. #11408

    Filipina At Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any issue with the parking there, it's just that Mia always seems pretty disinterested, either in me or her job in general. New talent would be welcome.
    Is Mia the Filipina at Orchid? How many girls work there, do you know?

  4. #11407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sense Spa in Smokey Point Road? Might be Arington or Marysville.

    Thanks.
    Decent massage, HJ only.

  5. #11406

    Senses Spa

    Anyone have any experience with Sense Spa in Smokey Point Road? Might be Arington or Marysville.

    Thanks.

  6. #11405
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

    Does anyone have any intel on the spa? Have been a bit worried about going there since Q was shutdown.
    I think I'm willing to TOFTT. Though last time I was there it was pretty much a upsell shop. Hasn't been good since Apple left.

  7. #11404

    Total Relax Update

    I see Shogun's update below and can totally relate. Went to Total relax at mid-day Thur and it was a total disaster. Saw Amy (appearance looked cute to me) but what followed after was a total disaster. We agreed on BJ and HJ and when I asked her to slow down with HJ she kept going at it and asked me to stop stopping her. I was so not happy with the service that I left in 10 min. Have never been this disasppointed with Total Relax before.

  8. #11403

    Re: Orchid

    Quote Originally Posted by AznlLver1977  [View Original Post]
    I recently texted Orchid on Aurora and they told me they had a mid 20's Filipina working there.
    I don't have any issue with the parking there, it's just that Mia always seems pretty disinterested, either in me or her job in general. New talent would be welcome.

  9. #11402

    Filipina At Orchid?

    I recently texted Orchid on Aurora and they told me they had a mid 20's Filipina working there. Can anybody confirm this or are they just blowing smoke up my ass? It's hard to find any ladies in their 20's working at an AMP around here. Been thinking of checking it out to see, but parking in that area is such a *****. I try to stay on the DL and don't park my car at the AMP I am going to. Any help or replies would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks and stay safe, Gents!

  10. #11401
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulDwarka  [View Original Post]
    Folks,

    Does anyone have any intel on the spa? Have been a bit worried about going there since Q was shutdown.
    Same owner. Same hard upsell. Same rush. Still a pass.

  11. #11400

    Total in Shorline

    I'd skip new therapist Amy. Nice body, A's, shoulder length hair. She wasnt too into it, kind of reluctant to do anything and wanted to cut things short. Even shorted me on my hour, about 15 minutes, really acted like a kid and I just looked at her and dressed to leave. All covered. Very little English.

    New therapist Luna, Nice body, B's, middle of the back hair. Basically the opposite of Amy. All covered. She spoke better English.

  12. #11399

    Soso subway

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    Which subway on fourth. I was driving through the other day and did not see anything.
    He talking about the subway on 4th Ave S in Sodo the massage store is behind it in the ally next to lander St.

  13. #11398

    Highland / Fortune Renton

    Folks,

    Does anyone have any intel on the spa? Have been a bit worried about going there since Q was shutdown.

  14. #11397

    Subway

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    Best to call ahead. She text me a few weeks back that she was working in Federal Way, I went there the next weekend and she's gone. I text her and she said she was at that place on 4th behind Subway. They can move around alot.
    Which subway on fourth. I was driving through the other day and did not see anything.

  15. #11396
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    The only 'Asian Massage' on RM is the one up on 15th off Madison. Cap Hill. Is this the one? There's also 'Asian Blue Opal' in the zombie area of 128th in South Everett.
    Thats the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape