Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 826 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 12389
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?
    If you look along the blue banner just below Log Out there is a abbreviations tab.

  2. #7708

    Wangchao foot massage

    Hi. Slightly west on cornell Nice place standard. Pretty low key quiet So many places so little time and I have a hard time remembering names. They all blend together.

  3. #7707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Probably not her, but, does anyone know where Coco from Blue Sky / Foot Heaven is working now. I miss the ballerina uniform.
    One of my all time favorite's as well. Been a fan even before blue sky when she was at some place deep in division. I remember the ballerina dress even then.

    Last few times I visited she switched to workout and athleisure outfits which I enjoyed as well. Its been a while though. I can't remember if that was at some place on Powell though.

  4. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?
    https://gprivate.com/604g2

    *your mileage may vary.

  5. #7705

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Spoken like a true entitled person.
    What is YMMV?

  6. #7704

    Amy

    Had a dream today about seeing Amy at Everyday on Halsey.

    Body and looks - 8/10.

    Personality - 5/10.

    Table Shower - 7/10.

    Massage - 5/10.

    Teasing - 0/10.

    FS - 6/10.

    Overall a nice visit. Really bummed about the lack of teasing as that is one of my favorite activities. She is pretty hot though with a great set of real looking bolt / ons.

    6 for half with ts and 1. 6 for the rest.

  7. #7703

    Oriental Pearl

    I've been there and can recommend Angela, the older of the two the last time I was there. She has a following for a good reason.

    Where's the other one you went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.

  8. #7702
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.
    Oriental Pearl is reviewed several times.

  9. #7701

    Off sunset hightway

    At the cornell exit. One new shop is Oriental massage. I was headed there. But just west of it is another place. Starts with W nice lady. Older. Nice massage. Well done. A little bit of a jack hammer and I was the exon valzes However I cleaned up well and its good for the skin to keep the skin smooth. Likely just a one time visit. But thought I would share. Anyone been to the new Oriental place. Next to the Goodwill.

  10. #7700

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I went looking for a provider named named Tina but I was met by one named Coco.
    Probably not her, but, does anyone know where Coco from Blue Sky / Foot Heaven is working now. I miss the ballerina uniform.

  11. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like everything was great until the main event. Maybe it was a chemistry issue? Anyway, I think I'll avoid Coco if I stop in there.

    Thanks for the report.
    Yeah could be. She is hot! Go for it. Let us know.

  12. #7698

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    My bad, forgot to post. Standard rate 60/140 no time shortage or rushed service.
    Sounds like everything was great until the main event. Maybe it was a chemistry issue? Anyway, I think I'll avoid Coco if I stop in there.

    Thanks for the report.

  13. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the service?
    My bad, forgot to post. Standard rate 60/140 no time shortage or rushed service.

  14. #7696

    Lotus Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I went looking for a provider named named Tina but I was met by one named Coco.
    What was the damage for the service?

  15. #7695

    PM massage

    I'm in the market for a PM massage all shops seem to have open menu and these are hard to come by.

    Direct message me or reply back.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape