Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19573
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't sent you info because your mail box has been full.
    Sorry Brother, I will clean it out!

  2. #19572
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Breezii Baby tomorrow evening for 2 hours. I've seen positive reviews on her and I'm just asking if there's anything that she likes or doesn't like. This is my first time seeing her and if she's as nice as her reviews I would like to make a good first impression. I would really appreciate any do's or don'ts. Post or PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    I agree with everything that waynesjworld said. I will tell you, if you have booked a two hour appointment, you should well get your money's worth. My feel on her is that she needs to make money and doesn't have time to mess with BS'ers. If you pay her I think that she will treat you like a King. I have had some great experiences with her, very cute and sexy as hell, and always clean. Good luck brother!

  3. #19571

    Dos and don'ts

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Breezii Baby tomorrow evening for 2 hours. I've seen positive reviews on her and I'm just asking if there's anything that she likes or doesn't like. This is my first time seeing her and if she's as nice as her reviews I would like to make a good first impression. I would really appreciate any do's or don'ts. Post or PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    Short list.

    1. Shower just prior to meet up, wash and rinse the balls.

    2. Put on fresh clothes and deodorant.

    3. Brush teeth and use mouth wash.

    4. Be polite, be humorous, you're out to have fun with her, not to use her.

    5. Don't be an ass.

  4. #19570
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Breezii Baby tomorrow evening for 2 hours. I've seen positive reviews on her and I'm just asking if there's anything that she likes or doesn't like. This is my first time seeing her and if she's as nice as her reviews I would like to make a good first impression. I would really appreciate any do's or don'ts. Post or PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    If you have a fifteen minute recovery factor, an hour would be cool. She is a bit standoffish, but will get you to cum quickly. Two hours is 90 minutes too long in my opinion of her.

  5. #19569

    Breezii

    I have an appointment with Breezii Baby tomorrow evening for 2 hours. I've seen positive reviews on her and I'm just asking if there's anything that she likes or doesn't like. This is my first time seeing her and if she's as nice as her reviews I would like to make a good first impression. I would really appreciate any do's or don'ts. Post or PM is fine. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by WillyJones; 09-15-23 at 12:38. Reason: Forgot a line

  6. #19568

    I would look to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't sent you info because your mail box has been full.
    I want see her can you message me?

  7. #19567
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    States her age is 42 . That's a rough 42 years on her if she is indeed only 42.

  8. #19566

    Any info on this MILF?


  9. #19565

    She is now my new regular

    Quote Originally Posted by MrgrHappy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her or know her name? Offerings and rates.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/743936260164
    She was easy to get ahold of and set up a time. She meet me at the door and took me in and we got comfortable right away. I will be seeing her again.

  10. #19564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Christina FB utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    Would like to check her out, inbox is full, let me know!
    I haven't sent you info because your mail box has been full.

  11. #19563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Southernbelle

    Recently saw her. She advertises on tryst and stg. Was in gr and and looking for a last minute date. She responded and was able to meet in 39 min. In a dive motel. She is much bigger than pics. Not bad tits but huge stomach. Reasonable BBBJ gets into doggy while pleasuring herself with a toy. Very tight kitty. Not the worst experience I've had but would only repeat with a short stay and if desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/NDg...2Y5N2E5ZGQ.jpg

  12. #19562
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Neither of these providers is Brooke.
    Actually that first link IS Brooke. I am Facebook friends with her. That is her.

  13. #19561

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't really see a bad picture at all.
    There you go, found you a match! In that case pictures are accurate. Hope you go see her and write us a review. Like I said no complaints, just personal preference. She had braids when I saw her, if you are into that.

  14. #19560
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    She used to be Brooke Vegas and has been around for years. Wants 300 to start.
    Neither of these providers is Brooke.

  15. #19559

    Jannie

    Hey guys, I've been away for a bit trying to make the sugar baby scene work for me bit not a lot of luck, I think I'll just continue to gwt back into this side of the hobby. I did see Jannie on the Sb site and looked like she gained weight, (I couldn't get her to respond to me) but I'm curious if anyone has seen her lately and if she looked like the old Jannie, tiny and cute? I appreciate any input and will do my part as I see some talent in the future. Thanks so much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape