Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 43527
-
09-16-23 13:58 #38817Senior Member

Posts: 153Nothing Specific
Haha.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
I know the feeling, steak and scotch a better feeling.
-
09-16-23 12:32 #38816Senior Member

Posts: 159Nothing specific
Just wasnt anything great. No passion, no connection. Stick it in, blow load, dress, leave.
Originally Posted by ScrewLoose
[View Original Post]
Nothing memorable, like I forgot about it by the afternoon. You know when you wish you took the $140 and spent it instead on a good steak and bottle of scotch? That feeling.
-
09-15-23 21:00 #38815Senior Member

Posts: 39Bedford
Horrific choice of location by whoever opened it. It was right next to the fire department and you could throw a stone to the PD. Plus, a Sotheby's Realty in the building. I'm sure they didn't think anything suspicious was going on.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
Never went but for those reasons, never would.
-
09-15-23 17:17 #38814Senior Member

Posts: 455I've had the last 4 number check, definitely helps when you make an appointment and someone else does a walk in and tries to steal your time, saying that they called. Have had the same happen in an AAMP and hotel Asian situation.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 14:42 #38813Senior Member

Posts: 129May I ask why the buyers remorse?
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 14:07 #38812Senior Member

Posts: 306Bedford
That is sad news. They had a great thing there.
Originally Posted by FreedomForMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 13:06 #38811Senior Member

Posts: 322Do you know they changed their name?
I saw the new cards but I neglected to ask why. I hope Summer did not sell out and I hope she comes back.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 08:59 #38810Senior Member

Posts: 2121I generally just drop in. But even then they start indexing there phone asking for the last 4. I keep saying I did not call. Actually been told at a couple places that the only way they know what I want is to call.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 23:25 #38809Senior Member

Posts: 80Great Road, Bedford
4X Great Road in Bedford has shutdown. I tried to enter the location but the door was locked and the place was totally empty.
-
09-14-23 21:53 #38808Senior Member

Posts: 455I text (or call) from my Google Voice app. I ask who is working, and then if I either want a specific one or specifically not the other, I'll make an appointment; otherwise I may just do a walk in. In this case there were two, one of whom I did not want (I'd had her before and wasn't a fan), so I made an appointment with the other. Normally I think this is fine because I make myself a known quantity. Ie don't cause problems, etc. - so get treated better (at least marginally). Then, of course, when you get there they usually ask "did you call? So they know how to tie you to the number.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 18:16 #38807Senior Member

Posts: 56How do they Identify?
How do they know which client they're talking about? Do you give them your name?
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 02:00 #38806Senior Member

Posts: 31558 Win-Win
What's even weirder is the first tip mentioned was 60, which is less than the house fee so it had to have been clear that this amount was above and beyond the amount already paid.
Originally Posted by Griswold
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 21:52 #38805Senior Member

Posts: 159Not sure how this got confusing, seemed clear at the time.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
But to follow up, I visited Rachel at 32 South 3rd floor. Andir was accurate, I paid $150 total for 30 minutes and BBFSCIP. Truth be told had buyers remorse even at the low price point.
-
09-13-23 19:47 #38804Banned Member

Posts: 180Tiffany MIA
The Tiffany at Tranquility.
Is not the Tiffany from Health Ocean.
Tranquillity s T is at least 3 inches taller.
And has a better rack. Health Oceans T.
Might be back in China, haven't seen any Intel.
About her in quite awhile.
-
09-13-23 19:43 #38803Senior Member

Posts: 81Tiff
The last time I was at Tranq (6 weeks ago?) they were different Tiffanys.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



