Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1748
-
09-22-23 11:39 #308Senior Member

Posts: 376Has OF, blocked and moved on.
-
09-21-23 01:06 #307Senior Member

Posts: 1318Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
Well done and appreciated.
-
09-20-23 17:03 #306Senior Member

Posts: 45Spot for posting on SugarDaddyMeet and SecretBenefits?
Hi guys,
New to town, but I've been around the sugar scene for a while. I'll start contributing here, but wanted to see if this was kind of a catchall for the three main sugar sites.
Thanks,
WW.
-
09-20-23 11:16 #305Regular Member

Posts: 4Flake
Attempted to meet up with her a couple weeks ago. Had great text convo, she quoted 3 to 350. Kept pushing back our meeting time and when it finally came down to actually meeting on the last push back time, just ghosted via text. Waste of a night for me unfortunately. Haven't heard anything back from her since. Did you have any better luck?
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:18 #304Senior Member

Posts: 222FireyRedHead
Hey, there did you ever meet with Fireyredhead.
Originally Posted by FillEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 15:52 #303Senior Member

Posts: 355Saw her a while back. It went okay, she seemed a little neurotic. I thought she looked okay and her body was tight. Lots of rules, did allow CIP. We had not discussed allowance. I gave her 300 as she left. She texted me a little later, insulted by that amount and blocked me.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-23 16:24 #302Regular Member

Posts: 4Deposit Scammers
These two both want deposits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-cbb3eb501f79
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0092557e2083
-
09-15-23 19:04 #301Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one?
-
09-15-23 18:03 #300Senior Member

Posts: 376Fake, block.
-
09-14-23 16:11 #299Senior Member

Posts: 1401Mermaid24
Her ad is crazy and the last line is: So please don't kill my vibe. Her vibe is being a crazy person clear the decks.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 10:09 #298Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks
Just wanted to thank you guys for having such a well used thread, there is a wealth of information in here compared to my area!
I'm in town next week and have reached out to a couple of the week reviewed girls, they are just as flakey as you have all said! Thank you also for the warning about Mermaid24 as I was chatting to her, definitely don't need the hassle!
I'll be updating after my week with any new Intel found.
I have a question, has anyone met or chatted with https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-d7981948eabb.
-
09-13-23 14:59 #297Senior Member

Posts: 104Mermaid24
I made a post warning everyone about her in July. I could tell just through messaging her that she was off:
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 17:04 #296Senior Member

Posts: 123Scammer
BrilliantPreGirl is just trying to sell her OF. There's no good content just bikini pics https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-da379adff0fa.
-
09-12-23 14:19 #295Senior Member

Posts: 376Spoke on seeking and said 200 ppm. Has to be a scammer
-
09-12-23 10:10 #294Senior Member

Posts: 101This one? https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-899bee738606.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





