Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 470 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 7050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRomeoo  [View Original Post]
    Sexy AF in her pics, history from DDY and reviews are decent so I took a chance on her.

    As soon as Jojo introduced Bailey into the room I was floored. Such a sinister look, she had on a black set like in the pic it was sexy and bad ass, it showed off a perky pair with pink pointy nips.

    $280 first, then Our clothes and off quick and dfk ensued then a wet bbj welcome like a champ.

    I wasn't wasting time in the shower, I needed to maximize our time in the room, so it was probably the fastest shower I ever took and pretty much washed myself and she herself.

    Back in the room we upped the game level and kicked it off with the same intense Bbj, she couldn't really dt well but that's possibly because of girth.

    Some 69 and I felt she was ready, super wet, super moaning she was and overall 9/10 performance. Finally time for cfs, she was tight and warm and her ass was firm.

    I had her sit on my first hugging my neck. I reached down and spread her ass with both my hands. After a few pumps I felt I was going to bust so I pulled out and relaxed a little giving her a massage. After a few we resumed cfs in mish then k9 all the way to the Finish line filling the cover in a very sexy and enthusiastic K9.

    Everything they write about her is right, her experience and drive and a rare find.
    What is her age??

  2. #5579

    37th Ave / Old PBS Loc / Nearby Locs

    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    I visited PBS last year at their old location on 37th. I'm heading back that way in a few weeks and was wondering if a new spa has taken up residence in their old location. I'm more than happy to travel for the right situation, but honestly that place in VERY convenient to where I'll be, as in I could walk there in 5 minutes or less. The new PBS is a little far to walk so I'll have to deal with parking. Geisha is also a close walk to where I'll be so I do have options. Thanks!
    Good question, nothing new seems to have appeared in that location since they left.

    In terms of nearby options, the two closest places with GFE svc similar to PBS would be Pink Angel and Paradise888, both on 37th avenue between Main st and Union St.

  3. #5578

    Old PBS location

    I visited PBS last year at their old location on 37th. I'm heading back that way in a few weeks and was wondering if a new spa has taken up residence in their old location. I'm more than happy to travel for the right situation, but honestly that place in VERY convenient to where I'll be, as in I could walk there in 5 minutes or less. The new PBS is a little far to walk so I'll have to deal with parking. Geisha is also a close walk to where I'll be so I do have options. Thanks!

  4. #5577

    Japanese Aimee. PBS

    I saw Aimee is back on their website. Been looking for her for a while. Can anyone confirm? Thank you.

  5. #5576

    Fiona and Sugar at Austin Beauty Spa (ABS)

    Fiona and Sugar, I was intending to choose between the two but ended up choosing both for a double, half hour, total damage 320.

    Hard core GFE half hour experience: Sugar kissed and tease me first while Fiona got my pants off and went down on her knees to lick my balls and suck my cock. I could barely concentrate on kissing Sugar as this point so Sugar was like no problem she joined Fiona on her knees licking my balls and sucking my cock.

    After a few minutes I went and sat on the bed for a moment. Sugar sat next to me. She is small with a nice butt. I decided to return the favor by giving her a little oral, so I put my mouth between her legs and licked her shaved pussy. Her reactions were sexy. Fiona positioned herself in such a way that she could continue to suck my balls and lick my cock, bless her soul.

    Now that I had Sugar wet I was like what the heck, I'll fuck her a little. Put the condom on, fucked in mish. Intermittently kissing Fiona. Fiona and I both watching Sugar's sex faces, priceless.

    I ended up fucking Sugar for a while, she fit me like a glove, and then finished in Fiona's mouth while she deep throated me.

  6. #5575
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Catalina (Bolivian) - Fantasies NYC

    Wanted to see the new girl Catalina for a while. Finally saw her last night. Hot af. Spinner with a beautiful fun sized curvy body. Beautiful ass and pussy. Fully shaved. Brown Bolivian complexion and pretty face. 320 donated before the session and we were off to an excellent start. She is vey sweet and was smiling and laid back, when she wasn't moaning loud and Dfk aggressively. We showered for a few minutes, but had plenty fun. She didn't leave anything to be desired in there. Good BBJ on her knees with eye contact. She slaps the cock on her tongue and puckers her lips and slaps it on it, then takes it back down. That's her technique. No teeth feeling at all. Just wet enough. Got out the shower and she was walking in front of me while holding my hand. She has a sexy ass silhouette. Just curves. Probably she's like5 feet maximum. Just perfect frame for fun. As we settled in the bed I leaned on the wall and she knew to start BBJ and jerking then came to me to make out as she still jerking and some P2 P then stood up above me and put her pussy on my face and I ate away as I hold her ass. She kept gyrating her wet pussy on my mouth until she started cum and gyrate deeper and faster. My beard and face drenched, she kisses DFK then puts the rubber on me and I sit at bed edge and she rides me CG as I hold her in place then lifted her up and banged her hard in standing mish then regular mish on the bed. She's small but can take it deep and hard and feels tight. Was pounding on each each other in a few more positions and I was taking way long and wanted to finish in her mouth which she obliged to after BBJ me on her knees as I stand. During our banding she did squirt a few times mostly in K9. Young, pretty, nice body, Catalina is worthy of a visit and recommended. I got to see her again just for that mouth and the waterworks.

  7. #5574

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw Laura today for 60 minutes. Looks wise she's attractive, slutty young Latina type from Colombia. Big tits and ass. Blonde highlights. Like I said young slutty Latina prototype. Gave me a super good time. 2 pops and between pops there was no more than 10 minutes of rest between them. She gave me a super good BBJ and took me to the shower to continue this and Dfk in between. She can almost fully deepT me and tried plenty with gagging and spit until I put pop 1 in her mouth. Pop 2 was after a few minutes of her rubbing her big tits all over my cock and got me hard to start fucking her tits and deep in her throat again. Daty and dato as I rub her clit for her. Her kitty was super wet. Started with mish and was deep enough for my balls to slap her ass. Sideways, dog and blew in k9. K9 is really good with her. She cleaned up and took a few minutes of back rub and Dfk and left satisfied. Would recommend. 320
    Just curious her age. I'll be in town next week and was going to stop by and see her. I've seen Hermes there but she was not 20's like advertised. More like 30 something. Just curious.

  8. #5573

    Bailey (Bella) - BunnyGirls in flushing.

    Sexy AF in her pics, history from DDY and reviews are decent so I took a chance on her.

    As soon as Jojo introduced Bailey into the room I was floored. Such a sinister look, she had on a black set like in the pic it was sexy and bad ass, it showed off a perky pair with pink pointy nips.

    $280 first, then Our clothes and off quick and dfk ensued then a wet bbj welcome like a champ.

    I wasn't wasting time in the shower, I needed to maximize our time in the room, so it was probably the fastest shower I ever took and pretty much washed myself and she herself.

    Back in the room we upped the game level and kicked it off with the same intense Bbj, she couldn't really dt well but that's possibly because of girth.

    Some 69 and I felt she was ready, super wet, super moaning she was and overall 9/10 performance. Finally time for cfs, she was tight and warm and her ass was firm.

    I had her sit on my first hugging my neck. I reached down and spread her ass with both my hands. After a few pumps I felt I was going to bust so I pulled out and relaxed a little giving her a massage. After a few we resumed cfs in mish then k9 all the way to the Finish line filling the cover in a very sexy and enthusiastic K9.

    Everything they write about her is right, her experience and drive and a rare find.

  9. #5572

    Sophia Spa. Zaza

    41st Ave b / w Kissena and Union. Walk ins welcomedm. Greeted by Zaza wearing a black night gown with her tits spilling out. Average looks and was +/- 40. Average height and face. Natural C cups, nice legs, no ass, pretty mouth, manicured Bush, white skin, long hair. No English so had to use the translator. She's Vietnamese so I might get canceled for using Chinese at first.

    Massage table was placed next to a twin sized bed so had to move the table away from the bed so I could drape my arms. Full rooms with lockable doors. Decent massage with oil and nice build up. Had to ask for the old to be cleaned off prior to the flip.

    Wanted $50 for a nude handy and she got to work. Nice rhythm and grip. C cups with long nipples and half-dollar areola, manicured Bush and she is a MILF. Free access to roam. Alcohol clean up and out the door. She stripped the sheet from the massage table when we were done. No shower. $90 for the hour 40/50 split.

  10. #5571

    Flushing 150th St area

    I went to 7-8 places around there yesterday- I believe every one had one lone older lady working. This was a new area for me and I won't be back- I did miss going to Fei Fei Spa due to no parking around. I should have gone out to Little Neck maybe but I was exhausted. Anyone have any luck in that a area? North Blvd and 254th I think is generally it.

  11. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoBlue  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some ages on these reviews fellas even if it is a guess? Thanks.
    Sorry brother good point. Even a guess is better than not trying. Emily I would guess 27. Emily looks younger and hotter than Yumi to me. Yumi seemed a few years older than Emily but I must emphasize that she was very good in service and I could imagine others choosing her also.

  12. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by TTBigo  [View Original Post]
    Tried Austin Beauty Spa for the 1st time and had a great time would repeat. Emily is skinny and hot, looks like her pic.

    I chose the 50 minutes, Table shoer plus 1 pop option which frankly is an incredible value in my option.

    Table shower was slow and sensual, including rimming. In room DFK excellent, BBBJ on point, very deep throat capable.

    Very good care for the balls. Covered up for an energetic finale.

    Two thumbs up.
    Can we get some ages on these reviews fellas even if it is a guess? Thanks.

  13. #5568

    Austin Beauty Spa. Emily + Yumi

    A girl I like from Manhattan told me about a new spa in Queens (Austin Beauty) -- she lured me there partly bc I trust her and partly because of the deal, a 50 minute double, including table shower and full GFE, for 400 all-in. Considering that is just a little tip-money more than a one hour session on the island of Manhattan, I decided what the heck and took the subway over (half hour from midtown).

    At the time I was free to make the trip, Emily and Yumi were available to attack me together, which they did very well. All the stuff I could hope for in a double, including DFK with both gals, double BBBJ (in the table shower room and then in the room itself on repeat). As for the main event, I fucked both with a cover and had fun making out with the one I wasn't fucking each time (that's some kind of indulgent novelty for me me for some reason).

    Emily has that slim hot body type that I love. I spent a bit more time inside her for that reason. Yumi is also very sexy and submissive.

    For the finish, I chose the double BBBJ and double CIM (I don't do doubles often, so this seemed like the most fun way to finish with both at the same time). Good times.

    FYI Yumi mentioned I had the option to do BBFS with her for 100 extra, or Greek (also 100 extra). I declined but just FYI those options are on the menu.

  14. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by Labb99  [View Original Post]
    This was a few days ago when I was feeling a certain kinda way just looking for something intense and dirty and unique. I asked a friend for advice and he suggested Kula who he knew from a different place in the past. He told me she was an all out freaky service queen with a wide menu.

    I wasn't loaded with cash that day either, so I left some of the menu items unchecked this time but overall had an intense time because of how good she is with Facial. Paid 240 for the half hour and enjoyed the the DFK start and the preview BBBJ, the shower (standing shower), the BBBJ again, a bit of fucking (she was very passionate and grabbed my ass to push me deeper into her when we were in standing mish), and then I took the cover off to come on her face. Unlike some gals she didn't try to dodge my cum-splash or make sure it landed "easy", she just leaned in with a happy face and tongue out, daring me to come anywhere, I really liked that style because to enjoy COF I need to have the feeling the my partner is game for the experience, not just tolerating it. I came in a big streak across both her cheeks, lips and tongue. She smiled and sucked me a bit to get anything remaining she could out. Good time. She didn't expect extra tip but I tipped extra 30 because she deserved it.
    Sounds fun. I would only consider COF with a provider who seems completely comfortable and welcoming about it. Sounds like Kula is in that rare category.

  15. #5566

    Kula at Pink Angel. Great

    Kula is new there. She's very slim and as advertised very accommodating. In excellent shape and very sexy body IMO.

    In particular her rimjob was excellent very aggressive, thorough, and playful. While I was still on my hands and knees she found her way up to my balls and eventually was on her back below my sucking my cock and encouraging me to face fuck her. FF is not completely my thing but when I switched positions (now on my back), I did enjoy her constant continued rimming, BLS, cock licking and sucking until I came in her mouth, she sucked until I was completely finished coming. Simple and very fun session. I would recommend and repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape