Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 826 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 12383
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7718

    Grading System

    I like your ranking system. Here's a small modification to add a grade for their face and English skills.

    Body and Overall Looks:

    Face:

    Personality:

    English:

    Table Shower:

    Massage:

    Teasing:

    Extras:

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream today about seeing Amy at Everyday on Halsey.

    Body and looks - 8/10.

    Personality - 5/10.

    Table Shower - 7/10.

    Massage - 5/10.

    Teasing - 0/10.

    FS - 6/10.

    Overall a nice visit. Really bummed about the lack of teasing as that is one of my favorite activities. She is pretty hot though with a great set of real looking bolt / ons.

    6 for half with ts and 1. 6 for the rest.

  2. #7717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I can second the suggestion for Angela.

    Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.
    Dadgummit! I'm trying to stay on the east side. I just read about her on RMaps. She is recommended there too. Thanks guys!

  3. #7716

    Table Shower and Massage

    I can second the suggestion for Angela.

    Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell back side of the plaza there is also a Goodwill nearby as a landmark.

  4. #7715

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Who does a good table shower and massage? Not necessarily looking for extras.
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell back side of the plaza there is also a Goodwill nearby as a landmark.

  5. #7714

    Good massage

    Who does a good table shower and massage? Not necessarily looking for extras.

  6. #7713
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't even see a name. It looked like it was in an old TV repair shop. The old sign was spray painted black. It looked discreet and seedy. My kind of place.
    Vancouver visits.

    Stopped in today at the place bhind China First. 40/60 no table shower, seedy lobby. Have to ring a nice for buzzer for them to unlock the door. Unattractive chubby granny.

    Went to Golden Massage. 50/70, +10 for table shower. Petite granny in a little tight dress.

    Visited Diamond on 117th. My first visit was terrible, you can find my report here. I responded to an ad to get their location, it turned out to be for this place. I told them my experience and they urged me to try again. Met Bella who leaves Sept 29. Early to mid 30's, cute, white teeth, great curves. Little English until I asked to keep her panties LOL.

    50/70, free table shower. Opted for an hour. Thorough table shower. Declined to pee on me (one of these days Ill find my asian pervert). 8/10 massage, it was excellent. No teasing until the end with ligh touches. Negotiations started with 2. Agreed on 160. Asked about DATY, price went to 220! I know better than to negotiate after agreeing. Needed to throw that in sooner.

    Open to mish, standing ds, side mish, asian cg. No face kissing, or rough play. Immediately stopped me as I squeezed her neck and withdrew from light spanks.

    Fun time. Given that Sunnys has raised their prices I'd visit again. Their table shower is large and the most comfortable I've laid on. Big improvement from the bitches their on my previous visit.

  7. #7712

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    If you look along the blue banner just below Log Out there is a abbreviations tab.
    Just a response thanking you for clearing it up.

  8. #7711

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Valinor  [View Original Post]
    https://gprivate.com/604g2

    *your mileage may vary.
    Thank you very much but what is that link it won't load.

  9. #7710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Ymmv

    In my opinion YMMV mostly means there making shit up because when you show up it's nothing like they said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?

  10. #7709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?
    If you look along the blue banner just below Log Out there is a abbreviations tab.

  11. #7708

    Wangchao foot massage

    Hi. Slightly west on cornell Nice place standard. Pretty low key quiet So many places so little time and I have a hard time remembering names. They all blend together.

  12. #7707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Probably not her, but, does anyone know where Coco from Blue Sky / Foot Heaven is working now. I miss the ballerina uniform.
    One of my all time favorite's as well. Been a fan even before blue sky when she was at some place deep in division. I remember the ballerina dress even then.

    Last few times I visited she switched to workout and athleisure outfits which I enjoyed as well. Its been a while though. I can't remember if that was at some place on Powell though.

  13. #7706
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?
    https://gprivate.com/604g2

    *your mileage may vary.

  14. #7705

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Spoken like a true entitled person.
    What is YMMV?

  15. #7704

    Amy

    Had a dream today about seeing Amy at Everyday on Halsey.

    Body and looks - 8/10.

    Personality - 5/10.

    Table Shower - 7/10.

    Massage - 5/10.

    Teasing - 0/10.

    FS - 6/10.

    Overall a nice visit. Really bummed about the lack of teasing as that is one of my favorite activities. She is pretty hot though with a great set of real looking bolt / ons.

    6 for half with ts and 1. 6 for the rest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape