Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27589
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. She is White. I do have several pictures of her but can't share them. I will talk to her about posting more pictures. She is well worth the visit.
    She quoted me at $200 for a massage $300 for cover blowjob $400 to fuck an $500 for nuru.

    Is she insane? She must be high.

    Cause at those prices you can keep her lmao.

    Who in the right mind is paying $300 to get their cock sucked with a rubber on it?

    Not this guy I will tell ya that lmfao.

    Geesh.

  2. #27588

    Thanking my client

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...520/7402620078

    Been awhile since I have seen her and finally got back to her safe apartment in Clifton! A few texts and I was there.

    I felt like I starred in my own personal porno! We had done the GFE 69 and several positions along with some dato and even some toys and prostrate massage and it was fantastic! I wanted to do all that and added in some of her bdsm pegging and OMG what a PSE experience! So get you ass over there if you want to expierence Kinky Kimmi's Sex spa! I even burned over 600 calories too and man can she squirt too!.
    "I hope I'm doing this correctly. I want to thank you for your review, it definitely helps bring the type of gentlemen I prefer. After 9 months of restrictions, on your end, you were definitely eager to see me and be pleased by me. I'm glad I could oblige, once again! Also thank you for always making me feel special with the truffles and strawberries you bring as a gift, each time you have visited. Until next time, message me for the porno we made so I can send it on demand and you delete afterwards LOL. Sneaky boy".

  3. #27587

    Psych ward candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Laines  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...s/093620073542

    Service was fine but it was the events that happened after that I have an issue with. She was texting me two days after unsolicited, asking Me to come see Her so that she could pay her room for the night. When I respectfully declined she got really upset and started cussing me out and then blocked me. Entitled much?
    ——————.

    She usually just asks for the money. She will turn on you in a heartbeat if you say no. Also if she doesn't get her way. Her mo is to try to get guys to take her in but they always throw her out. Buyer beware.

  4. #27586

    Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    I've tried 3 times with her and that has been the experience every time. The last time she text me again an hour later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/153632798

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    Yeah right after I posted this, which was an hour later she texted me as well. Claimed to be having issues with snap. Whatever. Never again.

  5. #27585

    Divine Rachel number

    Gentleman the number that was on her post was wrong. She has now corrected it. He number ends in.

    7165. If you tried the other number she did not get your message.

  6. #27584

    Bad Etiquette

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...s/093620073542

    Service was fine but it was the events that happened after that I have an issue with. She was texting me two days after unsolicited, asking Me to come see Her so that she could pay her room for the night. When I respectfully declined she got really upset and started cussing me out and then blocked me. Entitled much?

  7. #27583
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/804415125479

    If so I thought she was OTR? From what I've heard STG seems beneath her.

    Also I thought she was AA but her profile reads White and only has one pic. Does anyone have more pics? Again, heard great things but haven't taken the plunge.
    Yes that is her. She is White. I do have several pictures of her but can't share them. I will talk to her about posting more pictures. She is well worth the visit.

  8. #27582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/804415125479

    If so I thought she was OTR? From what I've heard STG seems beneath her.

    Also I thought she was AA but her profile reads White and only has one pic. Does anyone have more pics? Again, heard great things but haven't taken the plunge.
    That is Divine.

    She is also, very White and has been.

  9. #27581

    Is this really Divine Rachel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/804415125479

    If so I thought she was OTR? From what I've heard STG seems beneath her.

    Also I thought she was AA but her profile reads White and only has one pic. Does anyone have more pics? Again, heard great things but haven't taken the plunge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 12.26.15 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #27580

    Divide Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyVaughn99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to share Rachel's new contact info? I saw her way back when she was working with Tiffany Hunter, then a few times when she was in the Norwood area, then a few more when she got that place in Clifton before she retired. Would love to reconnect. PM if you're willing to share.
    DM her here she will send to you.

  11. #27579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayann1980  [View Original Post]
    I tried seeing bunni today. Communication was slow which should have been a red flag. We had a short video call. Scheduled an appointment, got the address and headed out. When I got there. Crickets. Any way giant time waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/153642650
    I've tried 3 times with her and that has been the experience every time. The last time she text me again an hour later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/153632798

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  12. #27578

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-525-0832

    Details: $120 for thirty minutes. No incall. Outcall and Carplay only. Location Independence Ky.

    Pros: Well, looking at the pics one might feel you found a diamond in the rough. $120 for what really is an enthusiastic BBJ.

    Cons: While you certainly do meet the girl you see in the pics and I suspect those pics are not photo shopped at all, the girl you actually meet has unfortunately fallen to some time of dependency. A good deal of time has certainly gone by from the pics to the girl you would find today. You will find yourself on literally a gravel road meeting someone who will quite likely have you questioning your own life choices that have lead you there.

    Summary: Best just not to. There's just not a whole lot else to say.
    Great review!

  13. #27577

    Bunni

    I tried seeing bunni today. Communication was slow which should have been a red flag. We had a short video call. Scheduled an appointment, got the address and headed out. When I got there. Crickets. Any way giant time waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/153642650

  14. #27576
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-525-0832

    Details: $120 for thirty minutes. No incall. Outcall and Carplay only. Location Independence Ky.

    Pros: Well, looking at the pics one might feel you found a diamond in the rough. $120 for what really is an enthusiastic BBJ.

    Cons: While you certainly do meet the girl you see in the pics and I suspect those pics are not photo shopped at all, the girl you actually meet has unfortunately fallen to some time of dependency. A good deal of time has certainly gone by from the pics to the girl you would find today. You will find yourself on literally a gravel road meeting someone who will quite likely have you questioning your own life choices that have lead you there.

    Summary: Best just not to. There's just not a whole lot else to say.
    I had seen her a couple of times a long time ago. Addiction has always been her thing and she has always been just barely one step above a street walker.

  15. #27575

    Kandee Apple

    We it's been over a month and she's yet to visit or give my deposit back. I should have known by looking at her mug shot she's not worth it. I do believe in Karma though. Can't believe she uses her real name on Venmo? Seems like the po po would notice this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape