Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1287

    Andrea sw

    Thanks to a recommendation from one of you fine gentleman I've been seeing her a few months now, and never had an issue. Yesterday instead of doing a CD, she invited me for an incall for 8. She asked what I liked and I told her, she asked for an extra 2. So I get to her place near 13 and G, and she invites me in and told to get comfortable. Things start going downhill from here. She tells me she lay with her and just relax still clothed, then asks for the donation. 5 minutes into light cuddling, big surprise she gets a phone call from her bf saying he'll be home in 10 min LOL. She explains her friend is over then he say maybe I'll be home sooner, she acts mad and asks to switch to a CD. Fine I go wait in the car fully expecting her not to come out, she actually did. I thought at least I'll still get what I wanted, so off to the spot hmmm another phone. Bf is now mad she's not home, guess what she has to go home LOL. So she agreed to meet this morning as repayment, but I woke up to a text that she needs 2 more. So I've been calling and no answer. Guess the need for "medicine" sent another street angel down the Ripoff path.

  2. #1286

    One leg

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Have you reported her to STG? That does seem to work as has been previously shown in getting these thieves kicked off.
    We all need to contribute STG reports on these thieves to get them banned from posting.

  3. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Have you reported her to STG? That does seem to work as has been previously shown in getting these thieves kicked off.
    Multiple reports of her being a rip off. Wonder how much she clears a week?

  4. #1284

    Milwaukee Thieves Poster

    She's done it before a year or so back but who can blame you for not checking that's probably 1000+ post ago in another section. This is the reason I stopped seeing new providers. I only visits girls I know who have been properly vetted. This same girls and others post over and over again on stg and other sites so clearly the sites don't care as long as the get there ad money from these thieves.

    These types ruin the hobby for everyone. Dudes play close to the chest because (unlike these thrives) we work for our money and decent girls miss opportunities on good money because guys are hesitant to see someone new.

    If you guys could, please provide me with a pics, links to adds and aliases names these girls go by so I can put together a poster of known thrives. PM if need be. Something where guys can look at to see if the provider there looking to see is on the list.

    I don't want to put these girls on blast but clearly these ad sites aren't taking the proper action to disband these trolls.

  5. #1283

    One leg

    Have you reported her to STG? That does seem to work as has been previously shown in getting these thieves kicked off.

  6. #1282
    Thank you. Will definitely avoid her then.

  7. #1281

    Prosthetic Leg Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work. Who is she?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/524416882499

  8. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    She got my money and had me naked on the bed before she flaked on me. Her line with me was that I "smelled like urine. " I was freshly showered and clothed, hadn't even pissed before seeing her. When I protested she said she could get "one of the other girls" to verify. I realized I was in a no-win and left.
    Link does not work. Who is she?

  9. #1279

    My experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/983291503098

    My friend says agreed on a qv, gave her a gift, she says she needs more and shouted to another person to come down. Not a good area, either, he should have passed.
    She got my money and had me naked on the bed before she flaked on me. Her line with me was that I "smelled like urine. " I was freshly showered and clothed, hadn't even pissed before seeing her. When I protested she said she could get "one of the other girls" to verify. I realized I was in a no-win and left.

  10. #1278

    Candy **BEWARE**

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPussyExpl  [View Original Post]
    OMG same thing happened to me. This girl sucks. Nobody fall for her bs. Literally the same exact thing happened to me. I was going to make a review but you did it perfectly. If anyone has any questions about this incident message me.
    Yeah, even after she ripped me off, I tried to meet up with her again, BUT as a car date. So that I could have more control of the situation. She's ghosted me since then. Obviously she's not trying to do legit business.

    L.

  11. #1277

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    I did a date a few days ago with Angel- the street walker with long, black hair, and who appears to be Hispanic, perhaps- and she stole my phone and tried to get $80 out of me to get it back, but settled for $20.
    She's a thief and good at it. A while back I picked her up, BBBJ was OK. Gave her the agreed to afterwards and she said she wanted more. I refused, she supposedly dials 911 and they answer "991, what's your emergency?" I panicked, gave he my money just to get her out and me out of there. The only time I ever thought I was going to get busted.

    M64.

  12. #1276

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPussyExpl  [View Original Post]
    OMG same thing happened to me. This girl sucks. Nobody fall for her bs. Literally the same exact thing happened to me. I was going to make a review but you did it perfectly. If anyone has any questions about this incident message me.
    Wow she's been on my list for awhile, but never again!

    Thanks for the update fellas.

  13. #1275

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    That really sucks to get taken. Looks like another one down the drain. She had a number of good reviews, too. She was on the list during my next time in Wisco. Behavior like this is how their business goes to zero and the AMP's start increasing.
    OMG same thing happened to me. This girl sucks. Nobody fall for her bs. Literally the same exact thing happened to me. I was going to make a review but you did it perfectly. If anyone has any questions about this incident message me.

  14. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    So I answered a list crawler ad for a mother / daughter duo posting yesterday. Around midnight I get a reply back that they are ready to play but need a 30% deposit.

    After asking repeatedly for their general location I get a "Mequon, Wi. " Answer back. I also proceed to tell them that I don't do deposits as they are usually scams and that I'd be Willing to show up with cash in hand. Of course they say that is totally unacceptable and that they are completely legit. I told them to get a life and to quit cheating people.

    So then in the midst of the conversation, I get a text that just says "Cincinnati " clearly that was meant for someone else probably asking for their location as well LOL. So of course I pull up the Cincinnati postings and you guessed it - There they were! Same listing same pics. I called them out on it and told them to go fuck themselves.
    Dont ever send a deposit!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/145614403

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/145662702
    I called the ad for a friend, Fast Eddie. They told me Kenosha and wanted 50% deposit. I just laugh. Deposits are just plain stupid. Never have and never will. I don't care if its a well reviewed escort in even one I've seen in the past. I do not wire (app) money to anyone ever. Not even to bail out my mother.

  15. #1273

    Funny story

    So I answered a list crawler ad for a mother / daughter duo posting yesterday. Around midnight I get a reply back that they are ready to play but need a 30% deposit.

    After asking repeatedly for their general location I get a "Mequon, Wi. " Answer back. I also proceed to tell them that I don't do deposits as they are usually scams and that I'd be Willing to show up with cash in hand. Of course they say that is totally unacceptable and that they are completely legit. I told them to get a life and to quit cheating people.

    So then in the midst of the conversation, I get a text that just says "Cincinnati " clearly that was meant for someone else probably asking for their location as well LOL. So of course I pull up the Cincinnati postings and you guessed it - There they were! Same listing same pics. I called them out on it and told them to go fuck themselves.
    Dont ever send a deposit!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/145614403

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/145662702

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape