Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 17725
-
09-16-23 16:46 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 256I mentioned this one before. I met via SA not eros. I could never get any traction, but I would be curious if anyone else ever has. She was hot and cold then vanished on me before anything could happen. It was a shame, she was hot.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 21:50 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 551Just an observation
If she were filtering her face any harder in those pics you'd be able to brew coffee through it and that's usually a "big" flag she's gonna look A LOT rougher in person...I'd just ask for a "real" unfiltered pic-and politely tell her why-and see how she reacts and go from there.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
-
09-15-23 18:27 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 296Kaytee
Any brother saw this beauty? Would you recommend?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...007/9016707471
-
09-15-23 11:31 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 111Second that
I had a very similar experience back in roughly 2019 or 2020. I asked about availability, it didn't work out with when I was available, and she told me how she already left where she was, I wasted her time, and all the things she was going to do.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 11:25 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 174Drea is gross
She 100% will threaten to out you to your boss and your wife. Thats exactly what she did to me. About 10 years ago when I first saw her, she was in a great location for me and she was fun enough for her price point. But a year or 2 ago I called her and asked about availability, her calendar and mine didn't work out and she went off about me wasting her time and that I owe her money I told that was never going to happen, and she says she is going to send screen shots to my wife and boss. Stupid *****, I'm single and am self employed! LOL Stay far away boys.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 11:24 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 447https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153901745
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 11:14 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 59Aliya
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1
I know people mentioned she was on SA as well, but anyone go through the escort side? Can't find any reviews and definitely tempted. One person mentioned they met to talk through SA and that she was very pretty.
-
09-15-23 10:52 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 307I don't think I've seen her in St. Louis before. She's supposed to be here in October. You can always message her and try to book an invite but I do see an increase in tryst ads that don't respond to you at all and I can only assume they are only making these ads to get people to their OF page. That or my number has been flagged on some escort only site.
Originally Posted by GoldMiner
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-23 09:17 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 447Midget
Was looking at this girls ad and she offers 2 girl specials when I looked at her older ads the 2nd girl looks to be a legit, midget for anyone you into that type of thing LOL.
-
09-15-23 08:48 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 447Beware Drea back under new name
She will try to blackmail you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153957108
-
09-14-23 20:45 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 307These are the days we live in.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 20:41 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 307I've not seen very many girls on P411 that are affordable and look like fun. Unless they are 40+ years old they are minimum 800/ hr. That's ridiculous.
Originally Posted by PoolSideChairs
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 10:56 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow. Please report back!
Hopefully Rozay will be a winner!
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
As for 411, I joined years ago, and it's both simple and discrete. Plus, the membership removes endless hurdles for high-end providers. On the topic of high-end providers, we have some gems scheduled to arrive later this month and in October. Seems amazing to me, but lots of extremely hot ladies are once again stopping in STL, and hell yes! Reminds me of the some prior glory days before some large corporations left the city and STL, along with East STL, were just booming with fun times. On the downside and something all of need to remember, the local higher-end providers might be struggling over the next two months.
-
09-14-23 10:44 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 535Rozay 557-203-9531
Anyone seen her?
Escortalligator. Com. Listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / missouri / stlouis /153650583#.
About to TOFTT.
JAG.
-
09-14-23 07:31 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 224I agree. There's a certain amount of accountability on p411. I've never had a gun pointed at me from anyone I met off p411. I have had a gun pointed at me from someone I met off backpage. That in itself is worth the price of admission. Some may laugh or roll their eyes but getting home safely is kind of important.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






