Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 973
-
09-15-23 05:27 #568Senior Member

Posts: 467Went and saw Valeria. She is Fairfax, right on the edge of the city but not far from Fair Oaks Mall. She is in one of those lease a space office buildings. Those seem to be becoming a bit more popular, especially with the Latina providers. I've been a bit hesitant about them in the past because you have to walk right past some offices with doors wide open to get to the one you're going to and it just can be a little awkward. But this one is so big and so many people there you just kinda blend in. Plus, her space is tucked way back in a corner near several office that are not currently leased.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
Valeria is a cute, petite, but a bit shy Latina. Her English is very limited, and used a translator app most of the time. I believe the pics on her ad are her. The massage was good, but a bit on the light side. I prefer a bit firmer. But, overall was not bad. Evert thing seems to be on the menu. Would I repeat? I'm not sure. But, I don't regret seeing her.
-
09-14-23 21:38 #567Senior Member

Posts: 258Valeria
She looks interesting. Please report back.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:17 #566Senior Member

Posts: 467Valeria
Any one seen Valeria?
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...664368656.html
I plan on going tomorrow but was wondering if anyone had any insight?
-
08-30-23 13:26 #565Senior Member

Posts: 197Haydee's is a mystery
I don't t understand how they are screwing up this opportunity so badly. I keep hoping to see some good reviews for the place, but so far no luck.
Originally Posted by Vitamin2270
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-23 13:42 #564Senior Member

Posts: 64Info?
Looking to see if anyone has tried https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...659707436.html.
Photos accurate? Offerings? Donations? Feel free to PM.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-29-23 13:39 #563Senior Member

Posts: 64Haydee vs FHOH
They are worlds apart. Been to Haydee's 3 times and FHOH at least 10.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
To keep it short and simple. Haydee's is a complete waste. FHOH is a bit pricey but worth it if you're tired of AMPs. FHOH offerings vary between provider so make sure to choose wisely and do your research, there's plenty of info on here.
Be safe and be kind.
-
08-28-23 10:56 #562Senior Member

Posts: 179Haydees
I went and it's got an AMP setting with Latina's, booking was a disaster as they assume if you book hours before you won't come, kinda a walk-in joint. Didn't get the girl I wanted and settled for a legit massage, even after asking for a HE. She then asked for a tip. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-23 08:43 #561Senior Member

Posts: 104Has anyone tried Haydee's? If you have, how would you compare them to FHOH? My experience with LMP has been pretty ho-hum so far. At least with the ones in MD.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...659183558.html
-
08-21-23 12:52 #560Regular Member

Posts: 5Not Enough Time
Hey, I actually did not end up going, I had another provider tell me they were ready.
-
08-20-23 21:00 #559Senior Member

Posts: 81Many thanks. She apparently has quite a few ads. I hadn't noticed the outcall only previously.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 10:57 #558Senior Member

Posts: 401Anything to report?
So did you go? How was it?
Originally Posted by RiskyDisk
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-23 08:04 #557Senior Member

Posts: 49Hall of fame.
One of the best rip-offs of the year.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 19:09 #556Senior Member

Posts: 460Gabrielle
I saw her recently for the first time and she totally flaked on me too. Just before we began she said she no longer does HE. Well, what a time to tell me when I'm bare assed naked on the table and sizing up my roaming opportunities. Well, ok, maybe I'll get the massage for the non-HE price. Lame effort on my back and legs then she takes a break, a long one. Then her boyfriend calls and she leaves the room entirely. I don't know how long I waited for her to return but I dressed and walked out after leaving. 5 on her table. She texts me later to say that if I get another massage from her I'll have to top up the 1. 8 she expected me to pay for the first one. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Did she really think I might want another? Wow, she's delusional.
Originally Posted by Fassbender3000
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 18:18 #555Senior Member

Posts: 135Katherine
Saw this one, anybody visited?
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...655160789.html
-
08-15-23 23:19 #554Regular Member

Posts: 5Authentic Massage
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...653302415.html
Going to Authentic tomorrow anyone ever been? Or could let me know what to expect?












Reply With Quote




