Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 524 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6562

    Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
    Nothing to be concerned with. Her building has no parking, so it's the nearest option. Saw her yesterday and for the first time with no issues at all. Quick comms, timely, present, dressed in some sexy stuff and ready to see me. She's a pro. Even has hot steamed towels for clean up after. Def repeat.

  2. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Bellz is great, no doubt probably the best all around. Pretty, smoking hot body, great attitude & all around a pretty cool girl.

    , as for kitty kat, never saw her in person, I have seen her mug shot if you google Waterbury prostitution busts. Her mugshot & the pic of of her in the grey sweater with the white shirt in her ad is enough to make me pull the E-brake. My general thought is find the picture in their ad that is the worst of the lot & expect her to look worse than that. As for my time with Bellz, kudos to you, she never let me go raw in her kitty, I reached out to autumn, she said she was in a decent spot off 84 by NVCC. But she then had a sob story & was at naugy motor lodge, which is a no go for me. She was staying with some other girl that I'd say is underwhelming at best pics are of autumn.
    Bellz definitely exceeded expectations. I have been trying to connect with her for maybe 5 years, it has taken me that long to connect. I will hopefully repeat but am turned off by recent reports of Jake looming by. Will have to wait and see. But, that pussy was stellar.

    I did see Atumn. Unfortunately I caved and went to the Motor Lodge which I swore off years back when I was banging red headed squirting MILF there when some worker barged in the door. Swore to never go back as I was left shook. Anyways Autumn was friendly with a very cute face. Not my body type and a questionable skin condition that had me pivot from FS to BBBJ. She's a no repeat for me. Service was only okay when compared to other options. Nice girl though.

    Decided to pass on kitty kat. I'm always looking for new rim queens but I don't think she's it.

    Be well.

  3. #6560

    Plaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
    So this plaza has a restaurant called Sushi Red, and it's in Plainville.

  4. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
    Works for me. Thanks.

  5. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.

  6. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.

  7. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.

  8. #6555

    Lizzy

    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2071.jpg‎  

  9. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.

  10. #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
    Tried meeting up with her but it seems she doesn't have a location to host. Only has a room some days. Just FYI if anyones trying to meet up with her.

  11. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
    Sent you a DM about her.

  12. #6551
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.

  13. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Dm sent please.

  14. #6549

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by VeyronSS  [View Original Post]
    So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.
    My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.

  15. #6548
    So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape