Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 524 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.

  2. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.

  3. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.

  4. #6555

    Lizzy

    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2071.jpg‎  

  5. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.

  6. #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
    Tried meeting up with her but it seems she doesn't have a location to host. Only has a room some days. Just FYI if anyones trying to meet up with her.

  7. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
    Sent you a DM about her.

  8. #6551
    Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.

  9. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Dm sent please.

  10. #6549

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by VeyronSS  [View Original Post]
    So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.
    My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.

  11. #6548
    So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.

  12. #6547

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    I'd be happy to help and pm sent.

  13. #6546

    Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Sent you a PM.

  14. #6545

    Utr friend

    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.

  15. #6544

    Old Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I think they delete older posts. I've been doing this a while and on this site for a long time and my older posts are no longer there. It says I have over 400 posts yet only about 180 show up in my history and they only go back to 2021. I've been in the hobby for 40 years and posting on this site for at least 10.
    It looks like history is limited to 8 pages of 20 posts; but the older posts are there, just cannot link through that history. Also remember that 4-5 years ago most escort posts were in the Backpage forum.

    I searched that forum for the word Javaman and several post came up, but not your original posts, they are posts that have your original post quoted in the response. So I guess I am saying that the actual post is not deleted but the link in your history to it is gone but could be other ways to find it. Also when looking for the old Backpage forum I noticed a number of archives dating back 23 years. Could be interesting reading for you Waterbury historians.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wtbystgarchives.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape