Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7852
-
09-14-23 19:53 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 210Bellz
Nothing to be concerned with. Her building has no parking, so it's the nearest option. Saw her yesterday and for the first time with no issues at all. Quick comms, timely, present, dressed in some sexy stuff and ready to see me. She's a pro. Even has hot steamed towels for clean up after. Def repeat.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:05 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 116Bellz definitely exceeded expectations. I have been trying to connect with her for maybe 5 years, it has taken me that long to connect. I will hopefully repeat but am turned off by recent reports of Jake looming by. Will have to wait and see. But, that pussy was stellar.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I did see Atumn. Unfortunately I caved and went to the Motor Lodge which I swore off years back when I was banging red headed squirting MILF there when some worker barged in the door. Swore to never go back as I was left shook. Anyways Autumn was friendly with a very cute face. Not my body type and a questionable skin condition that had me pivot from FS to BBBJ. She's a no repeat for me. Service was only okay when compared to other options. Nice girl though.
Decided to pass on kitty kat. I'm always looking for new rim queens but I don't think she's it.
Be well.
-
09-14-23 15:41 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 216Plaza
So this plaza has a restaurant called Sushi Red, and it's in Plainville.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:37 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 977Works for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:59 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 2148Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:04 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 347Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:16 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 746Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:01 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 977Lizzy
Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
-
09-13-23 17:53 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 977Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:41 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried meeting up with her but it seems she doesn't have a location to host. Only has a room some days. Just FYI if anyones trying to meet up with her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 14:54 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 192Sent you a DM about her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 06:29 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 97Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
-
09-11-23 23:43 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 82Dm sent please.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 15:25 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 216Bella Bellz
My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.
Originally Posted by VeyronSS
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:11 #6548Regular Member

Posts: 16So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.











Reply With Quote




