Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 30812
-
09-14-23 10:37 #23657Senior Member

Posts: 869Thanks found the 2013 ones on the other. Going to check the OF site before taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 06:34 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 141Cherry Snow
I saw her for a QV years ago (2013-2014) and it was fine but nothing special. I do not recall an overwhelming smoke smell and the room looked lived in but not crack den filthy. If I recall correctly, I paid $60 and it was CBJ. I did not repeat because there were other options but it was not a horrible experience. Much can change in 10 years. I am fairly certain she has reviews on the other site even if under a different number.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 06:06 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 278Apex MILF
Her face is fine. She's not a super model but is pretty.
Originally Posted by Bcjzc
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:27 #23654Senior Member

Posts: 869Cherry snow
See a few request for intel in the list with no response. Someone has to have seen this one by now.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...killz/47425703
-
09-13-23 18:16 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 409Location
My man. Look at the location. Even if the ad isn't fake, I'm not trusting it.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
BLK.
-
09-13-23 15:09 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 1710Good and the bad
This was from a while back, but just to help you brothers out:
Good one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...eamer/58625478.
This girl is really friendly, clean and very accommodating and sweet. Maybe not a wild time, but she's safe and nice and plenty sexy.
Probably not a good one: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...umber/58678520.
I know there was one slightly positive review of her I believe, but I just reached out and just asking about price (she'd written her inflated pricing in another ad I had not seen) she went ballistic. I mean full on paragraph after paragraph of insults and attacks. Just psycho. Blocked her.
Similar loon behavior from this one, who I'd actually seen years ago before she was overweight and rumored to have lost teeth. She ghosted me then writes me back 30 minutes later after I left and blames me, going apeshit of course. Of her rocker. Good riddance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...x/112806455190
Unfortunately, there's more bad than good ones out there these days. Anyone successfully seen Baby? I can't imagine it's good based on what I've read and experienced even before she had to take her trip. Especially at 3 x the cost.
-
09-13-23 13:53 #23651Senior Member

Posts: 77Apex MILF
Did she provide you a face pic? Not one in her ad.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:51 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 77Apex MILF
How is her face? Attractive? Says she is open to women and couples. My partner loves her some big titties, but if the face is rough she has zero desire.
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 10:36 #23649Senior Member

Posts: 218Nah
I did read the utr add, he sent me the cash app stuff on my DM. My dm has the whole story, the thread only has a piece of it. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Buttes4321
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 09:32 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 247Trying link again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...z/494304717587.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 09:30 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 247Reyes
https://skipthegames.com/img/010/Mzk...GM1NGFiNjE.jpg
Can someone please PM me if they have seen this fox. Rates location etc. Thanks.
-
09-13-23 06:55 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 77Yo
Message sent.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 23:07 #23645Asshole

Posts: 49Lol
Read back a bit. He was advertising for some gloryhole setup. It wasn't actually a utr situation. He wanted to make money.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 22:54 #23644Senior Member

Posts: 216Interesting. Do tell.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 18:56 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 218Question
Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






