Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7854
-
09-20-23 08:48 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 154Miss M
Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.
Night.
-
09-16-23 17:00 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 71Total ripoff
Went there last January and she left me sitting down in the living room for 30 minutes. Walked out when I realized nothing was happening with her. Then found a dude hiding in the stairwell.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 19:53 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 210Bellz
Nothing to be concerned with. Her building has no parking, so it's the nearest option. Saw her yesterday and for the first time with no issues at all. Quick comms, timely, present, dressed in some sexy stuff and ready to see me. She's a pro. Even has hot steamed towels for clean up after. Def repeat.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:05 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 116Bellz definitely exceeded expectations. I have been trying to connect with her for maybe 5 years, it has taken me that long to connect. I will hopefully repeat but am turned off by recent reports of Jake looming by. Will have to wait and see. But, that pussy was stellar.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I did see Atumn. Unfortunately I caved and went to the Motor Lodge which I swore off years back when I was banging red headed squirting MILF there when some worker barged in the door. Swore to never go back as I was left shook. Anyways Autumn was friendly with a very cute face. Not my body type and a questionable skin condition that had me pivot from FS to BBBJ. She's a no repeat for me. Service was only okay when compared to other options. Nice girl though.
Decided to pass on kitty kat. I'm always looking for new rim queens but I don't think she's it.
Be well.
-
09-14-23 15:41 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 216Plaza
So this plaza has a restaurant called Sushi Red, and it's in Plainville.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:37 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 980Works for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:59 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 2148Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:04 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 347Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:16 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 746Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:01 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 980Lizzy
Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
-
09-13-23 17:53 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 980Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:41 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried meeting up with her but it seems she doesn't have a location to host. Only has a room some days. Just FYI if anyones trying to meet up with her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 14:54 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 192Sent you a DM about her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 06:29 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 97Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
-
09-11-23 23:43 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 82Dm sent please.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





