Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 59488
-
09-14-23 08:10 #53278Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the info as always!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:41 #53277Senior Member

Posts: 47Kelly
She is definitely worth seeing. Very good options.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:38 #53276Senior Member

Posts: 47Lin Spa
What area is Lin Spa in? Or city? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 01:02 #53275Regular Member

Posts: 8Abby, Angela or Yoyo.
Originally Posted by LetterCarrier
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 23:10 #53274Senior Member

Posts: 495If you like Kaci, give the Korean Emma a try. Petite, usually wears a skort.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:25 #53273Senior Member

Posts: 315Pretty much any spa in Duluth will give you a smile.
Originally Posted by BallsOut69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:22 #53272Senior Member

Posts: 315Good massage
Has anyone visited "good massage" on satellite same shopping center as luxury? I was driving down satellite and I spotted hood massage. It seems to be new. They close at 7:30 so they were closed when I went. Does anyone have any info.
-
09-13-23 20:29 #53271Senior Member

Posts: 386Trunk
According to the official press release. They do not believe this had anything to do with any of the businesses in the plaza.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:25 #53270Senior Member

Posts: 209Gwinnett
Heard on the radio that they found a body in the trunk of a car near a Korean spa in Gwinnett? Didn't hear any particulars. Anyone know what's up with that?
-
09-13-23 20:10 #53269Senior Member

Posts: 4061Although "spa" is in the name I'm assuming it's like an AMP. With how that neighborhood is there's no way that place is an actual spa. Plus I'm thinking due to the area this place will be in the news 6 months to a year just like Jasmine / No 1 was.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:27 #53268Senior Member

Posts: 121Exactly. Everyone always sits outside the mex restaurant and my fav pizza spot. Very crowded spot.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:27 #53267Senior Member

Posts: 4061Again? Didn't know it was opened finally. Drove past there last week saw the front light on. Sucks it's right by a martial arts place where a few of my friends take their kid's and restaurants where most of my friends go. It's like PZ. Definitely got to do a walking in / ducking if I go there LOL.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:55 #53266Senior Member

Posts: 132Ivy Extras
Treat, thanks as always for your reports. I've enjoyed UTC top from Mia at Ivy a while ago, but curious what else may be available from her or others there. Mind sharing your experience? (DM ok).
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:50 #53265Senior Member

Posts: 798Yuki Massage
The last 2-3 times I've had to negotiate in the middle of the session which really gets me out of the mood, however I know the girls need to do that to ensure a good tip. So I haven't been in a few months. After recent intel was shared I'm heading to see Jessica soon and will report back. Always liked Yuki's location, it works for me. If I could get a regular I like there that would be awesome. Grace is just too much for me personally. I don't have the cash to make her happy unfortunately.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:37 #53264Regular Member

Posts: 14Recommendations for Asian massage in Duluth
Can anyone recommend a good massage place in Duluth where I will leave very happy?








Reply With Quote






