Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 59496
-
09-13-23 20:29 #53271Senior Member

Posts: 386Trunk
According to the official press release. They do not believe this had anything to do with any of the businesses in the plaza.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:25 #53270Senior Member

Posts: 209Gwinnett
Heard on the radio that they found a body in the trunk of a car near a Korean spa in Gwinnett? Didn't hear any particulars. Anyone know what's up with that?
-
09-13-23 20:10 #53269Senior Member

Posts: 4061Although "spa" is in the name I'm assuming it's like an AMP. With how that neighborhood is there's no way that place is an actual spa. Plus I'm thinking due to the area this place will be in the news 6 months to a year just like Jasmine / No 1 was.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:27 #53268Senior Member

Posts: 121Exactly. Everyone always sits outside the mex restaurant and my fav pizza spot. Very crowded spot.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:27 #53267Senior Member

Posts: 4061Again? Didn't know it was opened finally. Drove past there last week saw the front light on. Sucks it's right by a martial arts place where a few of my friends take their kid's and restaurants where most of my friends go. It's like PZ. Definitely got to do a walking in / ducking if I go there LOL.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:55 #53266Senior Member

Posts: 132Ivy Extras
Treat, thanks as always for your reports. I've enjoyed UTC top from Mia at Ivy a while ago, but curious what else may be available from her or others there. Mind sharing your experience? (DM ok).
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:50 #53265Senior Member

Posts: 798Yuki Massage
The last 2-3 times I've had to negotiate in the middle of the session which really gets me out of the mood, however I know the girls need to do that to ensure a good tip. So I haven't been in a few months. After recent intel was shared I'm heading to see Jessica soon and will report back. Always liked Yuki's location, it works for me. If I could get a regular I like there that would be awesome. Grace is just too much for me personally. I don't have the cash to make her happy unfortunately.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 15:37 #53264Regular Member

Posts: 14Recommendations for Asian massage in Duluth
Can anyone recommend a good massage place in Duluth where I will leave very happy?
-
09-13-23 15:29 #53263Senior Member

Posts: 132Sunny Day Spa Kelly Menu
After RTFF, I'm planning to visit Sunny Day Spa to see Kelly. Any intel you're comfortable sharing (DM is fine) as to menu options and associated costs would be appreciated. Thanks all.
-
09-13-23 14:11 #53262Senior Member

Posts: 83Other options
Any experience at Yuki? There are some positive reviews below, but Google reviews reference some male providers. I'm wondering if the reviews below are real.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 14:08 #53261Regular Member

Posts: 23Help
Any massage parlors offering FS or BBBJ?
-
09-13-23 13:07 #53260Senior Member

Posts: 189Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:26 #53259Senior Member

Posts: 151Coming back
Hey guys been a while since I have mongered in ATL since I have moved to Orlando for some opportunities in life, It seems like a lot has changed here if there is any spot anyone recommends please feel free to reply or PM me! I will have a report if I do partake in the Hobby while I am in town for the short time I am visiting!
Thanks!
-
09-13-23 11:57 #53258Senior Member

Posts: 121Lin
I saw yesterday morning that Lin spa finally opened again. No grand opening sign of any sort. I attempted to make an appt. No need I'm calling as the number doesn't work. I'll try to TOFTT when I'm back in town to see what the talent is like and if it's worth it at the moment.
-
09-13-23 10:48 #53257Senior Member

Posts: 798Cleared My Inbox
Finally was over the constant deleting of messages to keep my inbox clear so I deleted everything and I am starting over. Thank you to everyone who has reached out with recs and I apologize if I was unable to message you back. Please know my DMs are open if I can help you guys out. Recent spots:
UU Massage Kennesaw. Nana back from vacation and seems refreshed. Good massage technique, works out the kinks. I've heard she doesn't provide many extras like before so that's unfortunate. YMMV with her. Cute for her age.
Top Massage. Lucy is a hot 30/40's woman and ready to please. Great overall session. YMMV, she wants a good tip. Treat her well.
Massage Spring Sandy Springs. Kaci is a cute little thing, good massage fun personality, UTC top. Good time, I prefer her over Miki.
Best Massage Cartersville- Mama cycles thru new girls and should have a new girl this week. I really liked the ones she had at Family Foot in Kennesaw but they haven't resurfaced. The 4-5 girls she's had so far have been fine, but not spectacular. Will update if I hear more.
Ivy Massage Midtown. Great option. Had Kelly, good time provided extras. Looking to try the other girls. When I left I saw beautiful Mia. She's back! Could not believe my eyes.
Stay safe all!










Reply With Quote





