Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 31641
-
09-14-23 09:49 #25266Senior Member

Posts: 1670Inflation
Like it or not these girls are running a business, so if you are providing a service at a price that you are missing out on business then that is a decision that you have to make.
The real question is if you provide a service model that works for what they need. I would always argue that what most AMPs do is not miss out on any business for mostly any reason. They don't sit in an AMP all to not make there coin. I have walked into well known AMPs tn mid day with not reason but to see who was working and have the gal tell me she has been the from 9 am to then with no customer and she made me want to stay pretty quick.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 09:38 #25265Senior Member

Posts: 488Nina
I've tried several times with numbers given and no response. Wound have gladly helped out but can't find her.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 09:13 #25264Senior Member

Posts: 64I get what you are saying but she's been doing this anal qv for 100 thing since like 2020. I remember seeing her a few times late 2020 for that rate. I never did anything else with her, I just wanted to pump and dump that ass.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 08:05 #25263Regular Member

Posts: 13[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-14-23 00:27 #25262Senior Member

Posts: 42I've been off the grid for a while and decided to ease myself back in by visiting an old dream of mine, Joy Toy. The last time I saw her was in mid 2016 and she was a stick of dynamite. When I recently saw her, it was at a very safe hotel near Dr. Phillips. Her performance has remained the same however her looks have changed a bit. She appears a bit older, naturally, and is missing a good amount of teeth. The menus was wide open and she fucked the snot out of me. Not once did we ever discuss a donation, I knew how much her time would be and that's how much I left on the counter when I was done. She remains to be one of the sweetest nicest providers I have dealt with. I would repeat and recommend.
A couple days after my reunion I decided to give Shandy a try. I saw she had good reviews and enjoyed her pictures. When I got to her hotel I felt safe and made my way to her room. When I walked in, I was greeted by the same beautiful young lady that's in the photographs. Her body is amazing. She is super clean. Smells great and is good at everything that she does. Menu was pretty open I would repeat and recommend.
I donated 200 to each one of these providers. Well worth it, and I would love to see them again. I really like being able to walk in not say a word, aside from flirting, and just get down to business. I appreciate that kind of professionalism. It makes for a good relaxed visit. Neither of the two ladies were a clock-watcher.
I don't know if I will ever see joy toy again, I can't get past the teeth. If it had been my first time meeting her, I probably would've walked out not knowing the type of lay I would have missed.
-
09-14-23 00:04 #25261Senior Member

Posts: 33Laurita
Whole heartedly agree. Reading this reminding me of that view in reverse cowgirl. Hot one. You may have triggered me to have to hit this one up again brudda!
Originally Posted by Patk455
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:17 #25260Senior Member

Posts: 857That's sad. I could have helped, but I've asked for digits from some gatekeepers and get the run around. Why can't her gatekeepers help her out?
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 22:05 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 82Same here. Surely would help if contact info was available.
Originally Posted by HappyCamper21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 21:55 #25258Senior Member

Posts: 81Nina
I would love to help her. Can you please send me her contact info.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 21:42 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 85Times have changed
I'm getting ready to sound like one of those old men who says "back in my day bubble gum cost a nickel". But I remember I used to see this one often for 60 QV. She is now up to 100 QV. Yikes. That is a 67% price increase for the same p*ssy. I hate that my brain works this way, but this is why I stopped buying M&M's at the gas station. LOL. Glad she's back, she had over 100 reviews at one point. And even though I've only had 1 bad session with her out of several, I can't justify paying her current rates because of what I used to pay her. I know inflation hits everything, but that doesn't mean I have to participate. P*ssy and M&M's included.
Originally Posted by FooliOx2
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:31 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 94Adri
I met up with her earlier today based on your previous review and man was I not disappointed LOL. The whole BBBJ GFE pricing was terrible so I just went with a qv but a. 8 . Would definitely see her again if I couldn't meet another provider that does do GFE / BBBJ for a reasonable rate.
Originally Posted by DRock15
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:53 #25255Senior Member

Posts: 337Nina
I would be there but I'm out of town.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
09-13-23 17:51 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 337Nina help
Our girl Nina is in a bind. If anyone has the ability to help her out in sure she would be grateful.
GS.
-
09-13-23 16:43 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 156Adri
I agree, the add ons were just too much but for a no frills pump and dump, it was good.
Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 11:40 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 683Mariah
Agree 100%. She is trash and on my do not see list. She will try to blackmail mail for money.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.











Reply With Quote






