Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 11028
-
09-13-23 22:05 #9858Senior Member

Posts: 468Yup, that sounds like same girl Ashley no pic taking also not an issue cause the BBBJ was that good. I told her she should teach some of the girls down there how to give amazing BBBJ and charge them she just laughed LOL.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 21:59 #9857Senior Member

Posts: 468Some of the pics I have posted had to be uploaded to my computer then screen captured to downgrade resolution so it could be uploaded on this site.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:55 #9856Banned Member

Posts: 158I know which Ashley you're talking about I think. She's a spinner, cute with a tight little butt but pussy hasn't been on the menu in years (odd bc when I last fucked I called her away from her bf and he encouraged her to go with me. Cuck lmao), just BJ's and that's only if she's not in a rush or like you said, nodding off. She has some of the best grip during a BJ that I've ever had. I see her on occasion walking down the Ave from as far up as Newbury St. She's always too busy for a date lately or flat out uninterested. Also: She's never let me get a single pic or vid in the 4 ish years that I've known her.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:45 #9855Banned Member

Posts: 158Thanks bro I appreciate it. I'd gladly give you all the hi-res individual photos in these reports but the size limitations don't leave me with too many alternatives. I basically select a few photos then throw them into the layout app to make a collage and reduce the size at the same time.
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:40 #9854Banned Member

Posts: 158No dice
If this is for me unfortunately none of them have phones at this time (not even one) but I personally don't mind that. When they do have phones they tend to get clingy and annoying. A good chunk of the thrill for me is finding them on the street in their natural habitat looking ripe.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:36 #9853Banned Member

Posts: 158Ashley #65875
Lmaoo based off of that description I'd say it's the same Ashley. Out of the 5-10+ Ashleys that frequent the ave there are maybe 2 or 3 who give a can't fail BJ. This Ashley in particular is so good that I've picked her up one day after another knowing that I'm going to have a good guaranteed release. She doesn't fuss about timing, location, or even pay (I've paid no more than $40 every single time). The crazy thing is this: She has a simple one pace, up, and down technique that she sticks to without once taking your dick out of her mouth.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
This is her pre weight gain a couple years ago extracting my venom for anyone wondering. Just look for the tattoos. But like I said. Depending on your taste you fellas might find it to be a much welcomed weight gain.
-
09-13-23 17:28 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 468Is this the Ashley whose boyfriend got out of jail about 1-2 years ago pics look like her it was always at night sometimes late night when I picked her up and never checked her tats she has long straight brown hair real skinny saw her about 6 months ago and she never did FS at least w / me anyways YMMV but she is up there in my top 3 for best BBBJ all time ma ave Pierson area and would see her doing the standing up nodd a lot of times.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:51 #9851Senior Member

Posts: 3853LOL. I stopped w / the phone numbers. Disconnected, no answer or they call constantly. If I see them, great. If not, there are others.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 16:51 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 3853Different Ashley
I found this one in the afternoon. Looked sexy with the fake leather skirt on. Says she's from Puerto Rico / Florida. Tall, flat boobs. But, sexy, tall with long legs. Clean shaved and beautiful pussy. BBFSCIP. Really got into it and I busted in less than a minute. Dang! I wanted to last. But, she had an orgasm and it squeezed super tight. Really nice lady. But, says she didn't sleep and passed out in my car. But woke up when I stopped. I hope to see her again.
-
09-13-23 16:13 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 362These were two of the best posts I have ever seen on this board.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:32 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 356Phone #s
Phone #s.
Phone #s.
Phone #s.
-
09-13-23 12:25 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 3853That must be the same Ashley that I fell in love with. The best BBBJCIM ever. I got to see if I can find her and yes, she's been out of the scene for a bit. I sometimes fuck her BBCIP. But, I prefer the awesome BJ anytime.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer92
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 11:20 #9846Banned Member

Posts: 158Hard Working Ladies
A few start of the week finds:
Erin:
26 yo HSW / WSW that I found for the first time in a year or so. She gained weight and is thicc af right now but unfortunately she was a little too paranoid to see things through and I got annoyed with having to reason with her.
Lexi:
30 something WSW that I must have fucked 5+ times over the past few weeks.
BBBJ + BBFS.
Nina / Nicole:
Late 20's / Early 30's WSW. She doesn't have the prettiest face but her body is very nice and if you do end up seeing her she's just absolute fuckmeat. Gets really into everything and takes dick like a licensed champ and takes directions very well.
BBBJ + BBFS.
Ashley:
Ashley was a must scoop years ago anytime I'd see her and now she's back for the first time in at least a couple years. She's made substantial weight gain but to my liking the weight ended up in the right places. I've only ever gotten blowjobs from her (because she gives A1 head) until last night but she got so much curvier that I had to bend her over for the first time ever and she did not disappoint.
BBBJ + BBFS.
$40 each minus Erin who I ended up bringing right back to where I found her.
Each row is each respective girl.
-
09-11-23 12:39 #9845Banned Member

Posts: 158Weekend Finds
Some new faces (to me) were:
Angel:
33? Yo HSW w / red hair, short with decent body. Minus taking long to initially come over to my car she was everything I like in an SW, just imagine a complete sub. BBBJ + BBFS where she came 3 x in the process. Been looking for her since that first encounter Saturday evening. Says she's from Lynn.
Hilary:
38 yo bbw Italian WSW this Monday morning. The best way I can describe her is that she has the exact same personality as Laura / Lala the blonde curly MILF. Alert, fair, and fun when it comes down to it. She claims we used to see each other around 4 years ago but I would remember a pretty face like hers. BBBJ + BBFS. Would repeat as well.
$40 holla for both.
There were other girls I saw but they're well known / previously reported / not worth reporting. Anyone noticing a trend of the quality finds being on weekdays after business hours? Then on weekends it's dogshit when it should be paradise? Just an observation I've had for a few years now.
Top row is Angel. Bottom row is Hilary.
-
09-09-23 08:12 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 33Anywhere in Chinatown?
I will be in Chinatown today for long flight layover. Any suggestions of places I can stroll to find a way to kill time?
If not Chinatown, anywhere near the airport?












Reply With Quote




