Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 192 of 888 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 13312
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10447

    She's in Roebuck?

    She's been favorably reviewed on Spartanburg site.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfSweet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/098644740115

    I've tried contacting with no success. Interested to know if anyone's seen this before.
    .

  2. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one posting on STG in Greenville for $50? See answertexts quickly and gives a house address close to my work. I'm thinking of seeing her but wonder what she looks like and how's the experience for $50 qv.
    Amazing top and even better wet water but teeth are hideous (if any left) and skin problems in face.

  3. #10445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't memorable. Would not repeat. YMMV..
    She was definitely tweaking when I saw her. Does have man friend nearby that clock watches. Also, went to see her once and got room #. She wouldn't answer. I watched an obese, older off duty circle the lot 2 x, then go to room. Stayed about 10 minutes and left. I did also. Contacted her through a different number the next time and told her that I see that she likes bacon. She denied at first and then I spewed off details. She offered a quick oil change for $40 after every time but still not worth it with the clock watcher lurking. Scabs and sores from picking everywhere.

  4. #10444

    QV for $50

    Has anyone seen this one posting on STG in Greenville for $50? See answertexts quickly and gives a house address close to my work. I'm thinking of seeing her but wonder what she looks like and how's the experience for $50 qv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0932.jpg‎  

  5. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Kelly has been around 10 years plus, and is available when she's not touring the county jails in almost the entire upstate. Amazingly she lied about her age she's 39 not 35. Not really fat, but stocky.
    And those pics on her numerous ads are remotely close to current appearance. No surprise, but fellas don't set expectations too high with this one.

  6. #10442

    Kells

    Kelly has been around 10 years plus, and is available when she's not touring the county jails in almost the entire upstate. Amazingly she lied about her age she's 39 not 35. Not really fat, but stocky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230913-104312.jpg‎   5cc8a00367c86.image.jpg‎  

  7. #10441

    I miss old BP

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Once Backpage went down everything went downhill. I met a cute blond from Charleston once. She was great those kind of girls are not around anymore.
    I miss BP sigh.

  8. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Did you see this link below of her? She's with a dude and both look like tweakers. If proceed I would with caution. All these girls have dudes around but most don't post them. Be very careful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/121919264589
    I have seen her a handful of times.

    Once you get past how bad her teeth are, she is a damned fun time. She gives one helluva hummer and that ass is beautiful when hitting it from behind!!

  9. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Seen here off of Pelham. Heavy screening but worth it. Nice hard body for 30 yr now in Honepath.

    https://skipthegames.com/
    Please check link.

  10. #10438

    Sk

    Seen here off of Pelham. Heavy screening but worth it. Nice hard body for 30 yr now in Honepath.

    https://skipthegames.com/

  11. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    I've actually set a time with this particular provider in the past. When I got to the exit off 85 she told me, she went silent.
    Well sometimes it just happens. I have girls fall asleep or sometimes they will take someone who is giving a high donation over your door appointment time. It's a hit and miss once you build repore with them they tend be less likely to screw you over.

  12. #10436

    Done that

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Anytime you don't give a girl a specific time your giving them time to make other plans and nothing is concrete in place. Give her a specific time and I think things will work out.
    I've actually set a time with this particular provider in the past. When I got to the exit off 85 she told me, she went silent.

  13. #10435
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/436063811731

    So yesterday when I woke up, she had texted me, very apolegitic for missing my text. She assured me it would not happen again. I told her that me being a single man, who works a lot, I have stuff to take care of at home also, but that when I got finished, I had some busisness to handle in Greenville. No idea when I would get there. She told me to reach out whenever, and again assured me I would not be ignored.

    Well, after I paid the bill I went to pay, ate some dinner, I reached out to her. Tried my luck on some scratch offs. After waiting over 90 minutes, I got a bit pissed, and sent her a text telling her I felt she was in fact shooting me a line of shit that I would not be ignored. Little history, this is after she had either ignored me or went silent on me on previous attempts to visit. An hour after I told her she was full of shit, and I was nearly home, she replies that I did not make an appointment, and was my fault. Keep in mind, I did tell her I had no idea when I could make it to Greenville. And that it was over 2 hours when I sent my text before she got back to me.
    Did you see this link below of her? She's with a dude and both look like tweakers. If proceed I would with caution. All these girls have dudes around but most don't post them. Be very careful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/121919264589

  14. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken this chick is a former friend (possibly still could be) of the notorious boss lady. Some of you old timers might remember boss lady who was / is vacationing up the road a piece for her entrepreneurial spirit that was deemed detrimental to those who leave a state without being of age to participate in her business venture. In any event one late afternoon I made an appointment to see boss lady who had a terrific body from what I can remember from back in the day. To make a long story short, we were not able to seal the deal due to her telling me, after I drove 45 minutes one way that aunt flo was visiting her. She said she was game if I wanted to give it a go and I said thanks, but no thanks. As a consolation prize she offered the young lady in the room with her as a substitute. You guessed it, the provider in the picture that Scman saw but this was years ago. I still remember those ice blue eyes that she still has and when I was there years ago she had on an oversized sweat shirt and blue jeans. I do not like providers trying to pimp or I mean to say volunteer women you know absolutely nothing about and that action can get you a time share rental for many years. Many many unpleasant years.
    Time share provided by the state and rightfully so nobody should be made to be forced into this lifestyle.

  15. #10433
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Mane these providers has gone down! I remember when you had at least like 5 you could pick and get your money worth. Now it's over price and terrible quality. Think it's time we stick together and just stop seeing them and make them understand that, we're helping them out.
    Once Backpage went down everything went downhill. I met a cute blond from Charleston once. She was great those kind of girls are not around anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape