Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 7847
-
09-13-23 19:04 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 347Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:16 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 746Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:01 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 977Lizzy
Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
-
09-13-23 17:53 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 977Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 17:41 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried meeting up with her but it seems she doesn't have a location to host. Only has a room some days. Just FYI if anyones trying to meet up with her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 14:54 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 192Sent you a DM about her.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 06:29 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 97Those that have met her, I have a new # for Sarah.
-
09-11-23 23:43 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 82Dm sent please.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 15:25 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 216Bella Bellz
My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.
Originally Posted by VeyronSS
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:11 #6548Regular Member

Posts: 16So I texted the infamous bella bellz looking to get together and we set a date for later in the evening. Never having seen her before I arrived to the nearby area a little early to scope it out. I texted her close to our appointment time and she took a while to get back to me, gave some vague directions and then stopped responding for half an hour. Due to her generally good reviews I gave her more time then I normally would for a response, just as I was getting ready to leave she responds saying her phone is acting up and gives directions to park in a plaza near her house. By this time it was almost 45 minutes after our agreed time but I played along. I park, she says to give her a few minutes and about a minute after that a tinted out car parks facing me in the almost empty lot, as the car pulls in she texts me that my car will be safe. That got me concerned enough that I decided to cut my losses and bail. As I'm pulling out, two police cars pull in to the same lot and park near where the other car was sitting. Needless to say I told her about the sketchy car and the police and that I was leaving. She accused me of being a cop and then stopped responding. Now I know she has generally good reviews but I've been around long enough to know the chances of all that being a coincidence are ridiculously small. I won't speculate on her involvement but I post this as a PSA to everyone looking to see her. Be careful.
-
09-09-23 08:31 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 199Sent
I'd be happy to help and pm sent.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-23 08:46 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 567Sent
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-23 18:17 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 97Utr friend
Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.
Number.
-
09-05-23 11:28 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 930Old Posts
It looks like history is limited to 8 pages of 20 posts; but the older posts are there, just cannot link through that history. Also remember that 4-5 years ago most escort posts were in the Backpage forum.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
I searched that forum for the word Javaman and several post came up, but not your original posts, they are posts that have your original post quoted in the response. So I guess I am saying that the actual post is not deleted but the link in your history to it is gone but could be other ways to find it. Also when looking for the old Backpage forum I noticed a number of archives dating back 23 years. Could be interesting reading for you Waterbury historians.
-
09-05-23 07:12 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 567Mariah
When Ruby (Mariah) 1st hit the scene she was my go too. She LOVED to give head, LOVED IT! She was fit, hot & tight AF!! However, she progressively got worse & worse. Unfortunately I had to stop seeing her a few years ago. Last few times I saw her post was with Jasmin (Jordan) doing doubles. I had quit those doubles with them a couple years earlier, while I loved them 2 licking the lolly pop together, loved it, they were just out of control & unbelievably I was able to put the brakes on without incident. It's a common thing around here to see these girls decline. Too bad.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





