The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38793

    How do they Identify?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    And they definitely talk to each other. I recently had a case where I was able to get additional services from provider 1 and I paid accordingly, then once she was out of rotation provider 2 wanted the same amount for standard services, saying that's what I paid provider 1. After a few minutes of back and forth I simply "Nope"d out.
    How do they know which client they're talking about? Do you give them your name?

  2. #38792

    558 Win-Win

    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold  [View Original Post]
    You stated, "she told me 70 for one hour. But to avoid any haggling later on, I asked her how much tip she needed. She Told me via app that tip would be 60. I asked what would be included in it. She. Told me HE. I said no I want BJ, and how much for that. She said 160. I agreed. This was clearly miscommunication. " (sorry. There should be ellipses, but they get removed from postings). Yes, that does seem like a lot for tip for that level of service, but I do not see where there was any miscommunication. You said very clearly "I asked her how much tip she needed. " That's what the discussion was.
    What's even weirder is the first tip mentioned was 60, which is less than the house fee so it had to have been clear that this amount was above and beyond the amount already paid.

  3. #38791
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Ah? LOL! I and AstroAndy were talking about a different provider (Rachel) at a different shop (32 South, third floor).

    In his post titled 'Rachel 32 South third floor', AstroAndy asked:

    I replied to him:

    AstroAndy gets back to me:

    I replied:

    Again, it's a different person at a different location!
    Not sure how this got confusing, seemed clear at the time.

    But to follow up, I visited Rachel at 32 South 3rd floor. Andir was accurate, I paid $150 total for 30 minutes and BBFSCIP. Truth be told had buyers remorse even at the low price point.

  4. #38790

    Tiffany MIA

    The Tiffany at Tranquility.

    Is not the Tiffany from Health Ocean.

    Tranquillity s T is at least 3 inches taller.

    And has a better rack. Health Oceans T.

    Might be back in China, haven't seen any Intel.

    About her in quite awhile.

  5. #38789

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel if the Tiffany at Tranquility is the Tiffany form Health Ocean now Renamed K & C in Weymouth?
    The last time I was at Tranq (6 weeks ago?) they were different Tiffanys.

  6. #38788

    Tranquility

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel if the Tiffany at Tranquility is the Tiffany form Health Ocean now Renamed K & C in Weymouth?
    Definitely not the same!

  7. #38787
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel if the Tiffany at Tranquility is the Tiffany form Health Ocean now Renamed K & C in Weymouth?
    No. Health ocean aka kc spa Tiffany is not working anymore, she was the best provider in the area. Now I'm just waiting for summer to come back from her China trip, she should be back soon.

  8. #38786

    Tranquility Weymouth

    Anybody have any intel if the Tiffany at Tranquility is the Tiffany form Health Ocean now Renamed K & C in Weymouth?

  9. #38785
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Wrong thread! Try the non-Asian thread.
    Definitely wrong thread, but she definitely advertises out of Waltham from time to time, on CL usually.

  10. #38784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    On a half hour girl gets $10-15, mammasan dictates. On hour $20-24, basically 25-40% up to Mammasan. For thirty minutes of "work', girl earns $50-55 if tipped even just 40 on a basic HE, a super great deal which is why so many of them do it, and I would too if I were they. When busy, money accumulates fast and easy for them, when slow it's tough. I know several Mammasans personally.
    Seems what a girl gets from the house fee depends on the type of place.

    I know many of these women personally as well. It is 0 for the girl on half hour, 10 for an hour. Plus there is a 10 dollar daily fee the girls pay if they stay there.

    These are FS places where a HE is probably not going to happen, but the tip is going to be much better.

    I have been told that at legit places the girls do get a high percentage of the house, like 50%.

  11. #38783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    You said it.

    Go to post #38723 by yourself dated 09-03-23 at 16:19. And Read it again.

    AstroAndy Thanks for your response. I'm curious when you say 140 is that the amount of tip required or is that all in?

    Andir responds:

    All included. But we know each other forever.
    Ah? LOL! I and AstroAndy were talking about a different provider (Rachel) at a different shop (32 South, third floor).

    In his post titled 'Rachel 32 South third floor', AstroAndy asked:

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    While I understand that her menu is extensive and she is not a looker curious if anyone has gotten Greek? Pm, s or board post equally fine.

    TIA.
    I replied to him:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I asked, she said no way. But she would do many other (pretty much everything) good things for the relatively small amount of money (140). You realize that she used to be a star employee of now retired Angela of South, right?
    AstroAndy gets back to me:

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your response. I'm curious when you say 140 is that the amount of tip required or is that all in?
    I replied:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    All included. But we know each other forever.
    Again, it's a different person at a different location!

  12. #38782
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by a few they get nothing from house fee for half hour. They get $10 for an hour.

    But sure every place is different.
    When I Google phone numbers of parlors, some show in Asian writing and if you hit the translator button you find it's a help wanted ad. Usually in the ad is something like bed parlor, my guess means they sleep over. Sometimes they have pay rate in the ad.

  13. #38781

    558 Win-Win

    It sounds like a win-win that the session did not occur. You were probably equally relieved. The therapists usually do not want to go into so much detail about what is included with a tip, before the massage even starts, especially with someone they never met, so you might have made her uncomfortable. She had no reason to believe you were not her Uncle LEO. I'm surprised she even gave you the info she did up front. That was very risky on her part. And if you were not comfortable, you probably did the right thing by backing out.

    I will say that from your description, it seemed pretty clear that you were both talking about the tip amount, not the full session amount, so I am not sure where the confusion started. You stated, "she told me 70 for one hour. But to avoid any haggling later on, I asked her how much tip she needed. She Told me via app that tip would be 60. I asked what would be included in it. She. Told me HE. I said no I want BJ, and how much for that. She said 160. I agreed. This was clearly miscommunication. " (sorry. There should be ellipses, but they get removed from postings). Yes, that does seem like a lot for tip for that level of service, but I do not see where there was any miscommunication. You said very clearly "I asked her how much tip she needed. " That's what the discussion was.

    I can also report that a very good friend of mine had a recent session with Coco (half hour), and raved to me about her. He said, as others have reported, there was no discussion of tip at all. Coco was very friendly and provided him with an A+ massage, even using hot stones. He gave hints that he would like a prostate massage, which she readily picked up on and expertly provided. Almost 905 Lulu quality. He said that he got into the all-4 position, and she affectionately got close and continued the PM and milking. He said that on the flip, she allowed UTC roaming through her loose fitting shorts. He said it felt like she had a nice Bush. She also removed the twins and fed him like a baby. After the high-point of the session, he asked if they still had time, to which she answered yes, and provided an excellent, relaxing massage. All with no discussion of tip whatsoever. He said he left 80, which she was very happy with, and said she was looking forward to a next visit. He told me he is definitely returning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    After reading so much about Rose Aromatherapy and Emma and everything included in 140 I could not resist and got curious so ended up visiting there.

    Well, I am new to erotic massages even though quite seasoned when it comes to other forms of companionships. Even though I always wanted to explore massage scene but never bothered given so much sketchiness around and uncertainty around the services.

  14. #38780
    On a half hour girl gets $10-15, mammasan dictates. On hour $20-24, basically 25-40% up to Mammasan. For thirty minutes of "work', girl earns $50-55 if tipped even just 40 on a basic HE, a super great deal which is why so many of them do it, and I would too if I were they. When busy, money accumulates fast and easy for them, when slow it's tough. I know several Mammasans personally.

  15. #38779
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Since you were talking about your recent visit to 558, could you please cite a post in which someone indicated that he paid 140 in total including tip for everything at 558? I am unable to find it.

    Thank you in advance.
    You said it.

    Go to post #38723 by yourself dated 09-03-23 at 16:19. And Read it again.

    AstroAndy Thanks for your response. I'm curious when you say 140 is that the amount of tip required or is that all in?

    Andir responds:

    All included. But we know each other forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape