Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23670

    Apex MILF

    Did she provide you a face pic? Not one in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah, that was a soild 10! Had to negotiate around the face pic but I suspect she took my pic as I walked in the door. Who holds a phone up like that when you walk in?! In any case, she did me right. I'm not a fan of going into neighborhoods to get some fun.. So next visit maybe at night. Discrete is my thing. I would def repeat at I recover from that draining.

    Treat her right.

    JV.

  2. #23669

    Apex MILF

    How is her face? Attractive? Says she is open to women and couples. My partner loves her some big titties, but if the face is rough she has zero desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before she moved to Apex a month ago in N. Raleigh. Those pics are real and her menu is wide open. Will repeat.

  3. #23668

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttes4321  [View Original Post]
    Read back a bit. He was advertising for some gloryhole setup. It wasn't actually a utr situation. He wanted to make money.
    I did read the utr add, he sent me the cash app stuff on my DM. My dm has the whole story, the thread only has a piece of it. Be safe out there.

  4. #23667
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/Mzk...GM1NGFiNjE.jpg

    Can someone please PM me if they have seen this fox. Rates location etc. Thanks.
    Trying link again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...z/494304717587.

  5. #23666

    Reyes

    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/Mzk...GM1NGFiNjE.jpg

    Can someone please PM me if they have seen this fox. Rates location etc. Thanks.

  6. #23665

    Yo

    Message sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.

  7. #23664

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.
    Read back a bit. He was advertising for some gloryhole setup. It wasn't actually a utr situation. He wanted to make money.

  8. #23663
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.
    Interesting. Do tell.

  9. #23662

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.
    Are you still charging for her info? If that is the case I'm on the wrong site.

  10. #23661

    Travelling girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in your city have contact information on her she was in Raleigh for couple of months, she's now Wilimngton pm me thanks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c74aece9e560
    And now she is in Asheville. I don't have any experience with her. But this screams of a scam artist.

  11. #23660

    Stacy Foxx

    This isn't confirmed but that ad has signs of being a fake ad created to scam deposits or waste time. Not a local area code (which doesn't mean as much now in the age of text & VPN apps). But, the ad is also written as if English is the second language. If someone can vouch that she is real, hopefully they will chime in with a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinal  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find info on Stacy Foxx. She's posting a bunch and curious if someone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/045959914343

  12. #23659

    Apex MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Two weekends now I have seen zero ads. I'm growing a little worried she quit.

    JV.
    Ad back up last night.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/054513059432

    Going to give it a shot.

  13. #23658
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditOtx  [View Original Post]
    These two have had a few reviews from what I can tell but figure I can provide an updated one. Had a dream about these two a few months ago. I must've caught them on a good day just given some mixed reviews I had read. Would just recommend keeping communications clean and respectful (like the ad says haha) and discussing any wants in person but respecting boundaries. They were nice and we discussed fair prices. They are pretty firm in their price and their NO's, so just respect that. No GFE, nothing bare. Usually this would make it not worth the price but if you treat them right I think the session can be enjoyable. I think from what I remember it was something like 150/ h or twice that for both. Ginger is more my taste but both are attractive depending on your tastes.
    Did they make you put on a new condom between switching? And they never interact with each other, right?

  14. #23657

    S. A.

    Anyone in your city have contact information on her she was in Raleigh for couple of months, she's now Wilimngton pm me thanks

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-c74aece9e560

  15. #23656

    Stacy Foxx

    Can't seem to find info on Stacy Foxx. She's posting a bunch and curious if someone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...e/045959914343

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape