Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18392
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12437

    Road babbies

    Road Babbies are awesome! So liberating to be far away from the warden. I have an SB near Greensboro, NC that's quite the catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one is clearly DTF! I too search for road SB's. We could have a an entire discussion on this topic.

  2. #12436

    In case you needed any more proof.


  3. #12435

    Mixed Success

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm not as skilled as some you in landing SBs, but I'm pretty sure this one is down for whatever.

    Found her while looking for a road baby in eastern TN. SMH.
    This one is clearly DTF! I too search for road SB's. We could have a an entire discussion on this topic.

  4. #12434

    Glitch In The Matrix

    Gentlemen, I'm not as skilled as some you in landing SBs, but I'm pretty sure this one is down for whatever.

    Found her while looking for a road baby in eastern TN. SMH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot.jpg‎  

  5. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's pics are so photoshopped and filtered and that's the best it can do.

    Guaranteed it's fat as phuck with a more busted azz face than it had already.

    Go do it and report back.

  6. #12432

    Very passable

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This is a man.

  7. #12431
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When they say.

    Very passable.

    That usually means CD or TS. I would not venture.

  8. #12430

  9. #12429

    We can learn

    While no way to prevent this fully, we can learn from some basic interactions if they'll honor it or not, but you still could get ghosted when you reach there. A lot of girls have no decency at all. They think it's all fair game because they've had to deal with stuff from guys too.

    I've been texting her on and off, did she agree to a place for dinner at 9 pm? That's late to begin with for a first meet. Were you both communicating before you started, and on the way? Did you get a message from her when either of you were close? These are good signs if all that are happening. If there is silence when you're on way, then it's not good. I will not wait an hour if I do not hear from her at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    Glitterxgold.

    She agreed to meet up for initial meeting at 9:00 pm. I blindly trusted her and waited over hour. Ghosted me and just blocked me in seeking while I was waiting for her. I just don't understand how these girls think. No basic human decency. How to prevent this? Offer money for initial meeting?

  10. #12428

    Math's hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, it's kinda enraging to read some of those posts. I want to reply so bad and ask them WTF are they thinking but I'm not going to. Came across this post and found it particularly amusing. She's under the impression that the DC avg is "900 ish". LMAO. What??
    Funny thing is Dimples, they had a survey ON THE REDDIT and crunched voluntary numbers from SBs and SDs and 900 was NOT the average on the self-reported arrangements a year or two ago. Delusion is strong with that reddit LOL.

  11. #12427

    SensualSiren. She's baaaack. !

    Saw she was active again, so for the new ones joining the group recently, be careful of this one. Many reviews here, all of which point to the same place, which is she's bs crazy in the kind of burn-your-house-down crazy. Avoid at all costs even if she's a cute girl on the surface.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

  12. #12426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Pimeyes is an awesome database, found it effective as hell when I had it. Just hard to swallow the 30 bucks a month.
    It's not as extensive as Pimeyes but if you're looking for a free alternative, this one isn't bad at all:

    https://facecheck.id/

  13. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Services like pimeyes. Just upload their pic on the site and it will search the web for their face. I usually do it before I commit to a meet. It helps to weed out the fakes and more accurately assess their "value".
    Pimeyes is an awesome database, found it effective as hell when I had it. Just hard to swallow the 30 bucks a month.

  14. #12424

    Budget Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Most girls on that site are bottom of the barrel, OMG. Average DC sugar babies to boot.

  15. #12423
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    As an older guy, I'm not that good with doing picture look ups. How the hell do some of you guys do it? I'm seriously in awe of some of your sleuthing skills.
    Services like pimeyes. Just upload their pic on the site and it will search the web for their face. I usually do it before I commit to a meet. It helps to weed out the fakes and more accurately assess their "value".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape