Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12439
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Saw she was active again, so for the new ones joining the group recently, be careful of this one. Many reviews here, all of which point to the same place, which is she's bs crazy in the kind of burn-your-house-down crazy. Avoid at all costs even if she's a cute girl on the surface.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e
    Nonsense. Seen her multiple times. She is cute pretty sexy and a lot of fun. Cuddly too. But always with a cover so less than ideal.

  2. #12438

    Current state of Seeking / SB scene

    Hey all, hope everyone's doing fantastic and having success out there! I took a two-year break from the scene (and these forums) in part due to work and giving a monogamous relationship another shot. Unfortunately, things fell apart last month for the latter.

    So following a much-needed vacation (and copious amounts of drinking), I started to peruse through SB-related stuff in both this thread and the Baltimore section dating back almost a year. After a week of looking it all over, the gist I'm getting is that Seeking itself has taken a major hit in terms of quality. Increased scammers, rip-offs, thieves, and flakes--all with a healthy amount of GPS seemingly all too prevalent in this DMV region.

    My question is this: has it gotten so bad that Seeking is no longer worth the "Premium" upgrade? I get you need to purchase that package in order to read messages, write notes on members, save searches, hide location / view, etc. But would you say it's far worse than 2021? And if so, is there a competitor to Seeking that's better in your opinion?.

  3. #12437

    Road babbies

    Road Babbies are awesome! So liberating to be far away from the warden. I have an SB near Greensboro, NC that's quite the catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This one is clearly DTF! I too search for road SB's. We could have a an entire discussion on this topic.

  4. #12436

    In case you needed any more proof.


  5. #12435

    Mixed Success

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I'm not as skilled as some you in landing SBs, but I'm pretty sure this one is down for whatever.

    Found her while looking for a road baby in eastern TN. SMH.
    This one is clearly DTF! I too search for road SB's. We could have a an entire discussion on this topic.

  6. #12434

    Glitch In The Matrix

    Gentlemen, I'm not as skilled as some you in landing SBs, but I'm pretty sure this one is down for whatever.

    Found her while looking for a road baby in eastern TN. SMH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot.jpg‎  

  7. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's pics are so photoshopped and filtered and that's the best it can do.

    Guaranteed it's fat as phuck with a more busted azz face than it had already.

    Go do it and report back.

  8. #12432

    Very passable

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This is a man.

  9. #12431
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When they say.

    Very passable.

    That usually means CD or TS. I would not venture.

  10. #12430

  11. #12429

    We can learn

    While no way to prevent this fully, we can learn from some basic interactions if they'll honor it or not, but you still could get ghosted when you reach there. A lot of girls have no decency at all. They think it's all fair game because they've had to deal with stuff from guys too.

    I've been texting her on and off, did she agree to a place for dinner at 9 pm? That's late to begin with for a first meet. Were you both communicating before you started, and on the way? Did you get a message from her when either of you were close? These are good signs if all that are happening. If there is silence when you're on way, then it's not good. I will not wait an hour if I do not hear from her at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    Glitterxgold.

    She agreed to meet up for initial meeting at 9:00 pm. I blindly trusted her and waited over hour. Ghosted me and just blocked me in seeking while I was waiting for her. I just don't understand how these girls think. No basic human decency. How to prevent this? Offer money for initial meeting?

  12. #12428

    Math's hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie, it's kinda enraging to read some of those posts. I want to reply so bad and ask them WTF are they thinking but I'm not going to. Came across this post and found it particularly amusing. She's under the impression that the DC avg is "900 ish". LMAO. What??
    Funny thing is Dimples, they had a survey ON THE REDDIT and crunched voluntary numbers from SBs and SDs and 900 was NOT the average on the self-reported arrangements a year or two ago. Delusion is strong with that reddit LOL.

  13. #12427

    SensualSiren. She's baaaack. !

    Saw she was active again, so for the new ones joining the group recently, be careful of this one. Many reviews here, all of which point to the same place, which is she's bs crazy in the kind of burn-your-house-down crazy. Avoid at all costs even if she's a cute girl on the surface.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e

  14. #12426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Pimeyes is an awesome database, found it effective as hell when I had it. Just hard to swallow the 30 bucks a month.
    It's not as extensive as Pimeyes but if you're looking for a free alternative, this one isn't bad at all:

    https://facecheck.id/

  15. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Services like pimeyes. Just upload their pic on the site and it will search the web for their face. I usually do it before I commit to a meet. It helps to weed out the fakes and more accurately assess their "value".
    Pimeyes is an awesome database, found it effective as hell when I had it. Just hard to swallow the 30 bucks a month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape