Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1750
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #310

    How to spot a bot

    When I browse on Seeking this is the criteria I used for spotting a bot or scammer.

    1. Only one picture.

    2. About me is one sentence.

    3. Seeking is blank except for a bubble or two usually that says discretion.

    4. Created recently or a long time ago but have not been on for a long time.

    5. Receive a message from the account immediately after logging in.

    6. Lastly, by the time I check the message they sent me a week ago the account is deleted.

  2. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.

    Well done and appreciated.
    I also do this cause some girls block guys and not everyone can click on the link to view.

  3. #308
    Has OF, blocked and moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230922_082452_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082458_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082456_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082511_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082454_Seeking.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20230922_082505_Seeking.jpg‎  

  4. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Fake, block.
    Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.

    Well done and appreciated.

  5. #306

    Spot for posting on SugarDaddyMeet and SecretBenefits?

    Hi guys,

    New to town, but I've been around the sugar scene for a while. I'll start contributing here, but wanted to see if this was kind of a catchall for the three main sugar sites.

    Thanks,

    WW.

  6. #305

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Attempted to meet up with her a couple weeks ago. Had great text convo, she quoted 3 to 350. Kept pushing back our meeting time and when it finally came down to actually meeting on the last push back time, just ghosted via text. Waste of a night for me unfortunately. Haven't heard anything back from her since. Did you have any better luck?

  7. #304

    FireyRedHead

    Quote Originally Posted by FillEmUp  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to thank you guys for having such a well used thread, there is a wealth of information in here compared to my area!

    I'm in town next week and have reached out to a couple of the week reviewed girls, they are just as flakey as you have all said! Thank you also for the warning about Mermaid24 as I was chatting to her, definitely don't need the hassle!

    I'll be updating after my week with any new Intel found.

    I have a question, has anyone met or chatted with https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-d7981948eabb.
    Hey, there did you ever meet with Fireyredhead.

  8. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is crazy and the last line is: So please don't kill my vibe. Her vibe is being a crazy person clear the decks.
    Saw her a while back. It went okay, she seemed a little neurotic. I thought she looked okay and her body was tight. Lots of rules, did allow CIP. We had not discussed allowance. I gave her 300 as she left. She texted me a little later, insulted by that amount and blocked me.

  9. #302

  10. #301
    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230915_184631_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230915_184627_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230915_184633_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230915_184629_Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #300
    Fake, block.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230915_161531_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230915_161533_Seeking.jpg‎  

  12. #299

    Mermaid24

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't have a link cause a blocked her. She's insane. Agreed to meet at a bar and then came up with some " parking DT gives me anxiety. She's crazy AF! I'm likely not the first to deal with her. I didn't fuck her, I bailed. I won't go into details, but she tries to set you up as the bad guy. Total nut case!!

    I'm sure this is not the first report. I'm from out of town.

    I thought only my area was full of crazies!!

    You've been warned. Looks much rougher than pics! Like most of these skanks on SA!!

    Looked almost homeless.
    Her ad is crazy and the last line is: So please don't kill my vibe. Her vibe is being a crazy person clear the decks.

  13. #298

    Thanks

    Just wanted to thank you guys for having such a well used thread, there is a wealth of information in here compared to my area!

    I'm in town next week and have reached out to a couple of the week reviewed girls, they are just as flakey as you have all said! Thank you also for the warning about Mermaid24 as I was chatting to her, definitely don't need the hassle!

    I'll be updating after my week with any new Intel found.

    I have a question, has anyone met or chatted with https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-d7981948eabb.

  14. #297

    Mermaid24

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't have a link cause a blocked her. She's insane. Agreed to meet at a bar and then came up with some " parking DT gives me anxiety. She's crazy AF! I'm likely not the first to deal with her. I didn't fuck her, I bailed. I won't go into details, but she tries to set you up as the bad guy. Total nut case!!

    I'm sure this is not the first report. I'm from out of town.

    I thought only my area was full of crazies!!

    You've been warned. Looks much rougher than pics! Like most of these skanks on SA!!

    Looked almost homeless.
    I made a post warning everyone about her in July. I could tell just through messaging her that she was off:

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Mermaid24.

    22 year old blonde.

    Very eager to meet, prefers no M&G, and open for PPM. Negotiated a 400 PPM. Only issue is her schedule is a bit wonky and she seems a bit on the nuttier side so I wasn't sure I wanted to risk having her outcall to my place.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-899bee738606

  15. #296

    Scammer

    BrilliantPreGirl is just trying to sell her OF. There's no good content just bikini pics https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-da379adff0fa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape