Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19558

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    She is real I met her a couple months ago. Don't think I ever wrote a review though. No complaints really overall just didn't vibe with her. Makes excessive noise that didn't coincide with anything we were doing, like stfu I didn't even put it in yet I know you are obviously bullshitting. That's a big turn off for me, don't like being lied to. Too skinny for me, I don't like seeing ass bone or grabbing a handful of ass skin. The worst pic of her is pretty accurate, don't expect to see the best pic of her.
    I don't really see a bad picture at all.

  2. #19557

    Sinfully Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMann  [View Original Post]
    Sinfully Sweet:

    I don't see a name in the listing and her ad title changes a lot, looks like they started showing up on STG the beginning of August and I don't see any info in the forum search. The number yields similar listings on sumo and others, so curious if anyone actually had any interaction to share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/375076972093

    Ala Luv:

    Newer posting on tryst, name yields nothing on forum search. Phone numbers shows a sumo result but with faceless photos that don't match tryst. Again, love to know if anyone has info, cause she looks fun to me (the deposit is always a concern though).

    https://tryst.link/escort/zbd99

    Thanks in advance. DM.
    She used to be Brooke Vegas and has been around for years. Wants 300 to start.

  3. #19556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    First could be fake (she is IMO).

    Second is / was Amy. Saw many moons ago. Would never repeat.

    Bad attitude, dump location, never smiled. Sense of entitlement it seemed.

    She is real (and was reasonable--at least then anyway), but hard pass for me.
    That was probably good that you didn't like her, she has been reported to be the girl that pulled a knife on one our members at 3 mile and Alpine about 8 yrs ago. Her pics still look the same too.

  4. #19555

    2nd girl

    First could be fake (she is IMO).

    Second is / was Amy. Saw many moons ago. Would never repeat.

    Bad attitude, dump location, never smiled. Sense of entitlement it seemed.

    She is real (and was reasonable--at least then anyway), but hard pass for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsingh15  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys want to see these 2, trying to see if why'all have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/579252873510

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/839198239627

  5. #19554

    Any info on these 2?

    Hey guys want to see these 2, trying to see if why'all have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/579252873510

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/839198239627

  6. #19553

    Anyone have info / experiences.

    Sinfully Sweet:

    I don't see a name in the listing and her ad title changes a lot, looks like they started showing up on STG the beginning of August and I don't see any info in the forum search. The number yields similar listings on sumo and others, so curious if anyone actually had any interaction to share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/375076972093

    Ala Luv:

    Newer posting on tryst, name yields nothing on forum search. Phone numbers shows a sumo result but with faceless photos that don't match tryst. Again, love to know if anyone has info, cause she looks fun to me (the deposit is always a concern though).

    https://tryst.link/escort/zbd99

    Thanks in advance. DM.

  7. #19552

    Here it is again (stress-free Sarah link)

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMann  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    Here's the link again. Really not that difficult if you read the forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/310203873192

  8. #19551

    Sarah Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianoDude70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice while visiting GR.

    First visit went well. Parked across from her building, walked to the door she indicated and she ushered me up stairs, asking me to hurry so she was not seen. Light and DFK were advertised, but didn't happen and I didn't push it. She wasn't cold, but I didn't feel like I was with a GF. The event went well. She offered multiple covered pops which I did not take advantage of. Was thinking that subsequent visits would be more GFE-ish.

    Second visit. About 60 days later. Set up appointment. Arrived and parked in front of building. Waited for her to come to door so I wasn't standing there. When she got to the door I exited my vehicle to meet her. She was urging me to hurry as there were people in the parking lot. We headed to her apt and completed the transaction. Still had the same "distant" feeling. After the appointment, she sent me note saying that I exposed her to her neighbors and asked her not to contact her again.

    So. Nice person, Pics are absolutely her, most services advertised were offered. Just a case of YMMV.
    Do you have a link for her?

  9. #19550

  10. #19549

    Casino Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I am located about half way between GR and Kalamazoo "middle of nowhere".

    And am always looking for someone in the area to visit with.

    Abby has lost my attention and Casino Annie is in jail. Again.

    Any suggestions on someone along 131 in the middle of nowhere?
    This is simply not true. I have seen her very recently and messaged her this morning. She has not been in jail in the time we have known her.

    ST.

  11. #19548

    Glad to be back!

    I hope all is well with you guys. Any help finding providers in the Mescota County area would be greatly appreciated. I've definitely been caught in a dry spell for a while now.

  12. #19547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Stress free

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a link anywhere.
    Saw her couple months ago went great lots DFK also everything else was very sweet nice.

  13. #19546
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's fake and TGTBT, but I can't find anything by looking up her #, and she has posted a few times in the last few weeks; not just a 'one and done' (usually signaling bs).

    Nothing here on the board by searching 'Riley' either. She does refer to herself with somewhat broken English using 'me', and refers to 'Gran Rapids', but could be typos.
    May TOFTT unless anybody has any thoughts / experiences. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...b/209258735967
    She is real I met her a couple months ago. Don't think I ever wrote a review though. No complaints really overall just didn't vibe with her. Makes excessive noise that didn't coincide with anything we were doing, like stfu I didn't even put it in yet I know you are obviously bullshitting. That's a big turn off for me, don't like being lied to. Too skinny for me, I don't like seeing ass bone or grabbing a handful of ass skin. The worst pic of her is pretty accurate, don't expect to see the best pic of her.

  14. #19545

    Stress Free Link

    I think this is her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/438721816299

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a link anywhere.

  15. #19544

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianoDude70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice while visiting GR.

    First visit went well. Parked across from her building, walked to the door she indicated and she ushered me up stairs, asking me to hurry so she was not seen. Light and DFK were advertised, but didn't happen and I didn't push it. She wasn't cold, but I didn't feel like I was with a GF. The event went well. She offered multiple covered pops which I did not take advantage of. Was thinking that subsequent visits would be more GFE-ish.

    Second visit. About 60 days later. Set up appointment. Arrived and parked in front of building. Waited for her to come to door so I wasn't standing there. When she got to the door I exited my vehicle to meet her. She was urging me to hurry as there were people in the parking lot. We headed to her apt and completed the transaction. Still had the same "distant" feeling. After the appointment, she sent me note saying that I exposed her to her neighbors and asked her not to contact her again.

    So. Nice person, Pics are absolutely her, most services advertised were offered. Just a case of YMMV.
    I can't find a link anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape