Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 10608
-
09-14-23 11:30 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 3748I have not been in Portland in quite a few years, but there are two who I think are still around: Kendra / Smokinhotmilf and Havenfox. Both easy CIP. I think also Athena76 is still around, for all-three-hole inseminations, if you like fat women who squirt and gush. But I'm not sure if she's still working, maybe someone knows? I think Kendra was a junkie. I'm not sure if she still is?
Originally Posted by MichaelNguyen
[View Original Post]
The very best of the best of Oregon's mature, no-condom-required-hoes, however, and NOT a junkie, is in Eugene. She's in her mid 60's. I THINK she's still working? She still was, as of a year ago. That would would be Alwaysenchanting on TNA!
-
09-14-23 11:01 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 3748Junkies
Originally Posted by HobbyistPdx1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
I have inseminated hundreds junkies. But I will no longer knowingly see junkies. Keep in mind that I NEVER use condoms, and I go for sex, not just blow jobs. I never intend to use condoms for anything, I havn't for the last 20 years or so. Point #5 below particularly applies to heroin addicts. HOWEVER, meth addicts and crack addicts also, when they reach a certain stage of physiological function degradation, are also considerably more likely to acquire and transmit diseases of all different kinds. I posted professional references for this before, and I'm not going to dig those up now, as its time-consuming. But you can find the relevant information yourself, just google.
Here's my cliff notes about junkies:
1. They are often being tracked by thugs with badges. Therefore, you might be, too.
2. They are usually associated with thugs without badges, many of whom are violent and dangerous.
3. Their bodies are often ravaged by the effects of addiction, and so, they look shitty.
4. Their performance is usually substandard because all they care about is their next fix.
5. They are immunocompromised because of their hard drug use, and therefore more likely to transmit unwanted infections, including STIs and numerous other diseases.
There are of course exceptions to these generalizations, and there are various degrees and stages of addiction. Nevertheless, I, and I'm sure many others, wish to avoid junkies because of the above problems. Therefore, I, and many others, would VERY much appreciate a mention of the hoes' junkie status, when you review them here.
-
09-14-23 10:08 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 2935She was a blast a few years ago, but back then I saw her for a third date and she changed so much, that I blocked her. Couldn't imagine how she is now.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 05:20 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 45Validated
https://callescort.org/503-358-0122
I don't partake anymore but I do know that she's willing to do BBFS but YMMV depending on tip and if you get along / she likes you.
Just a heads up, she never really sticks around for long.
-
09-12-23 19:53 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 1156Yes
High upcharge.
Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 08:12 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 85Exoticluuuv
Does she belong here? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 00:59 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 85Clown
I always wondered if she looked like Bozo in person. She has reviews raving about how beautiful she is and I could never get past the clown makeup. I thought maybe there was something I wasn't understanding. She used to advertise on Reddit, where anyone can comment on ads and I asked in comment if she would be paying me the $300. Well, you can imagine she didn't take that well. But c'mon., when you pull your face off the pillow after doggie and it looks like a mirror, you have gone overboard on makeup. Somebody has to tell her.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Sorry for your bad experience, thanks for confirming what some of us suspected.
-
09-12-23 00:26 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 27Sofinaluuuv
I had a similar experience. No BJ covered or not. Bad attitude. No idea why so many goobers on gpsboard give her good reviews. Just checked and she wrote an alert on someone for going silent. Homie dodged a bullet there.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 23:28 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 1156Mariella
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?222698-Mariella
Outdated pic. She definitely uses. BBFS slamdunk. No upcharge. One and done. Won't repeat.
-
09-11-23 23:08 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 1156Exoticluuuv
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513067-exoticluuuv
I was thinking with my dick when I booked a date w that hoe. Lame fuck. Dead. Fish. Experience. Chunky. Short & stout. Heavy make up, fuck, just have her wear an oversize colorful suit, and red nose and she look like a clown. Just an idea for any of you clown fetish monger out there. One and done. Won't repeat.
Beware: she’ll ask for a selfie and she doesn’t have a problem putting your face on the gpsboard
-
09-11-23 21:48 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 1156Autumn snow 33
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Autumn-Snow-33
BBFS available on second visit. But she drinks. She a one and done. Next one.
-
09-11-23 20:36 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 158My experience is that if she does pharmaceuticals, the likeliness of her potentially ripping you off is majorly higher. When they are withdrawing and need their fix they ain't in a good frame of mind and more likely to do stupid shit, even with regulars.
Originally Posted by HobbyistPdx1
[View Original Post]
Plus it increases how flakey they are, and sometimes they might be so messed up they deadfish or pass out.
Now if they are IV’ing stuff, that’s a different story and a danger for health reasons.
-
09-11-23 19:34 #7521Regular Member

Posts: 21Any downside with girl that has pharmaceuticals habits?
I seen many have warning of some girls that has pharmaceuticals habits. Just curious, what is the downside of seeing girl with such hooby? Even if they snort in front of us. As long as we don't participate. No major concernet right? What am I missing?
-
09-11-23 16:42 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 11565 bills. Tf?
500? Hr visit? + you paying for the room?
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Only time I'll pay for room is if that's going towards the donation. No way am I going to pay for the room (and under my name) and then pay for her time. Nah brah let her get the room and if she won't do a car date in Hillsboro by her place. Shit, you can negotiate under 100 qv for Cardate and she's not a clock watcher. Bbfscip slamdunk and bbgreek is YMMV. She's not a butterface imo ok face. Dawg, don't spend 500. I recommend qv Cardate. If you like her, then you can schedule a longer visit.
-
09-11-23 13:26 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 229A couple of things
First seen katlyn, much much older than her pictures show, she is super talkative. There was a way late in the meeting scheduled for 430 pm finally meet up at the hotel I got at 11 pm, was a total nightmare. However when we did meet she was obviously nervous she talked and talked, I finally took charge and started playing with her and she calm down and started getting into it. After playing with her pussy she told me she need me in her pulled her pants off and we fucked hard no mention of a cover. She is super tight and wet. Not sure I'll repeat as she as I said is way older then her pictures show, I'm guessing that she's in her early 50's. She is a super nice lady and once you get her going she a winner.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/503-967-7577
I have an appointment with sexy_mia143, a bit hesitant with out the face picture is she a good looking lady, she worth the price after donation and cost of room going to be.
5 bills, anyone got info on her is she a slam dunk on BBFS / cip.











Reply With Quote





