Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 41280
-
09-11-23 22:00 #31815Regular Member

Posts: 17Mandarin
Know of anybody in the Mandarin / Bartram Springs / Nocatee area? I work close to home and don't need to leave the area too much. Feel free to DM me. Thanks.
-
09-11-23 21:45 #31814Regular Member

Posts: 17Heaven! Only available today and tomorrow
This girl was fun. Why'all and slender. Perky natural tits and an amazing ass. The only thing I guess you could hit her in is the gaps in her teeth. But that's reaching. They are white and straight LOL. She's off Southpoint. Again, a little more expensive. I think in a dream it started at $1. 4. But hey I like what I like. Smelled good a few weeks ago. May repeat tonight if my blind date doesn't go well lmao.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/153451591#.
-
09-10-23 19:06 #31813Senior Member

Posts: 181Available tonight, Barbie.
Barbie would like to share with why'all that she will be available for incalls and outcalls tonight. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:54 #31812Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice!
Can she DT? Pay attention to the boys? Sloppy? Slow or fast BJ?
Originally Posted by HolePlugger
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 18:04 #31811Senior Member

Posts: 363No phone number listed. You have to contact via a Gmail account.
Originally Posted by Doeme1980
[View Original Post]
Wants a deposit up front.
No one's heard of her.
I'm going to say 80% of being a complete scam, 15% chance of being real but disappointing, and maybe a 5% chance of being worth it. You're welcome to try- I'm not touching it.
-
09-10-23 17:49 #31810Senior Member

Posts: 153Guess she's a virgin.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 17:44 #31809Senior Member

Posts: 71Ashley James
Had a very satisfying dream with this one. Amazing mic skills and really enjoys what she does. You can just see it all over her face.
Known her for a while and can say she's not a rip off artist and is a genuine person. She'll tell you like it is and doesn't try to pull one over on you. Very reasonable donations for quality of service in my opinion and is always a great time. Even offered some crazy deals for specific services catered to what I like. A true people pleaser. Highly recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/808238335551
-
09-10-23 14:15 #31808Regular Member

Posts: 5Deja
Anyone heard from or seen deja lately? The deeper I dug in her shîter the harder she came, I love an obedient ***** who lets me throw L and are hooks in her shîter followed by an uppercut of semen to the face. Good times.
-
09-10-23 13:44 #31807Senior Member

Posts: 181Fitting, and amazing talent. Opertuneities abound.
The process alone is dizzying to think about. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 01:08 #31806Senior Member

Posts: 188Riley Jo
She quoted me exactly the same, I passed, at least she's consistent. For what it's worth, her original ad in St Augustine a few days ago didn't have a face or front body shot so I asked her about her face and tummy / chest, she did not take offense and handled it cheerfully and with class. When I told her I couldn't afford her rates she didn't budge but also handled it with finesse. I like her, just decided a long time ago never to pay $180 for a qv. The way things are going I may have to revise that one day, just not yet.
Originally Posted by SkinnyLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 01:01 #31805Senior Member

Posts: 188Cristy
Yes sir, $160 for 30 min. Bb handjob first, then covered BJ to full attention, then cowgirl, then any combination of positions I asked for until I popped. Did not last the full 30 min but I doubt she would have rushed me if I had.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 00:36 #31804Regular Member

Posts: 6SCAM Escort Gorgeous 21 why / o Russian w / a Slim Waist, Phat Ass, & MIND BLOWING,
Scam alert.
Gorgeous 21 why / o Russian w / a Slim Waist, Phat Ass, & MIND BLOWING.
Tries to get you to pay up front for room.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/083652584045
-
09-09-23 19:47 #31803Senior Member

Posts: 708I gave up on this one becasue she has a different location every day. A red flag for me of a low quality provider who has bad money and traffic managment. At best.
Originally Posted by D904FL
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 17:55 #31802Senior Member

Posts: 205She does!
As long as you swallow her cats hairballs!
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-23 16:02 #31801Senior Member

Posts: 181To swallow or not to
Thats a question you should ask the provider.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
Read my past reviews. I can't say, not my forte.










Reply With Quote





