Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31811
    Quote Originally Posted by Doeme1980  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see MARIE from this evening. I don't think she's been reviewed here, so I'll report back. If anyone has info, I'd appreciate it.

    https://bookchristina.weebly.com/
    No phone number listed. You have to contact via a Gmail account.

    Wants a deposit up front.

    No one's heard of her.

    I'm going to say 80% of being a complete scam, 15% chance of being real but disappointing, and maybe a 5% chance of being worth it. You're welcome to try- I'm not touching it.

  2. #31810
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me exactly the same, I passed, at least she's consistent. For what it's worth, her original ad in St Augustine a few days ago didn't have a face or front body shot so I asked her about her face and tummy / chest, she did not take offense and handled it cheerfully and with class. When I told her I couldn't afford her rates she didn't budge but also handled it with finesse. I like her, just decided a long time ago never to pay $180 for a qv. The way things are going I may have to revise that one day, just not yet.
    Guess she's a virgin.

  3. #31809

    Ashley James

    Had a very satisfying dream with this one. Amazing mic skills and really enjoys what she does. You can just see it all over her face.

    Known her for a while and can say she's not a rip off artist and is a genuine person. She'll tell you like it is and doesn't try to pull one over on you. Very reasonable donations for quality of service in my opinion and is always a great time. Even offered some crazy deals for specific services catered to what I like. A true people pleaser. Highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/808238335551
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230910_174201_01.jpg‎  

  4. #31808

    Deja

    Anyone heard from or seen deja lately? The deeper I dug in her shîter the harder she came, I love an obedient ***** who lets me throw L and are hooks in her shîter followed by an uppercut of semen to the face. Good times.

  5. #31807

    Fitting, and amazing talent. Opertuneities abound.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    As long as you swallow her cats hairballs!
    The process alone is dizzying to think about. LOL.

  6. #31806

    Riley Jo

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyLong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Intel on her? She said donations start at 180 and go to 400 plus for GFE. Seems high for a skip post, anyone plunged?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/794681863881
    She quoted me exactly the same, I passed, at least she's consistent. For what it's worth, her original ad in St Augustine a few days ago didn't have a face or front body shot so I asked her about her face and tummy / chest, she did not take offense and handled it cheerfully and with class. When I told her I couldn't afford her rates she didn't budge but also handled it with finesse. I like her, just decided a long time ago never to pay $180 for a qv. The way things are going I may have to revise that one day, just not yet.

  7. #31805

    Cristy

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sir, what's her half hour rate? Does she provide a blowjob? Thank you!
    Yes sir, $160 for 30 min. Bb handjob first, then covered BJ to full attention, then cowgirl, then any combination of positions I asked for until I popped. Did not last the full 30 min but I doubt she would have rushed me if I had.

  8. #31804

    SCAM Escort Gorgeous 21 why / o Russian w / a Slim Waist, Phat Ass, & MIND BLOWING,

    Scam alert.

    Gorgeous 21 why / o Russian w / a Slim Waist, Phat Ass, & MIND BLOWING.

    Tries to get you to pay up front for room.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/083652584045

  9. #31803
    Quote Originally Posted by D904FL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Comms good but curious before I pull the trigger. TIA and DMs also good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/151151117
    I gave up on this one becasue she has a different location every day. A red flag for me of a low quality provider who has bad money and traffic managment. At best.

  10. #31802

    She does!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Does she swallow??
    As long as you swallow her cats hairballs!

  11. #31801

    To swallow or not to

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Does she swallow??
    Thats a question you should ask the provider.

    Read my past reviews. I can't say, not my forte.

  12. #31800

    Christina marie gfe

    Marie you spammed the forum posting about yourself, if you do it again I'll edit the posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  13. #31799

    Dani

    I got to see Dani this morning, and she's awesome! Coms great! Location great! Attitude awesome! Really gets into the session. Great mix skills. Killer spinner body. Over all great dream! Definitely will be seeing her again. Damage was $150 hh a little high for me but worth it! Treat her right and she'll do the same for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/324459800962

  14. #31798

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Saw Karman this morning, as always an amazing time. (See my previous post on dreams with her). I wanted to share that She's hosting out of a private residence near the Julington Creek area. She's alone with her new feline pets, Romeo and Juliet. She's available now. Pm me for details.
    Does she swallow??

  15. #31797

    Latina. Ad said Baby she said Jessica

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3195360

    Not the chick in the ad. So much better than the chick in the ad. 5'2", beautiful face, perfect body, and amazing attitude. Long blonde hair. Just go do it right now or you will regret it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape