Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15889
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    There's the info you were looking for Jabbott along with two other highly sought after ladies that are currently living in the area full time. Now unfortunately I believe Miss Angel's short visit here is about to be over but I'm sure she will be back especially after that great tongue lashing she got from SitbacRelax. LOL.

    I agree SitbacRelax that there are some really good ladies in the Brevard area right now and as we all know being considered a regular definitely has its advantages. Information from the likes of BigStud, Willie24, OneWayOut, JayJayTwo and few others that I know I'm forgetting to mention can be very helpful for members who aren't in the know.
    Thank you guys I need to look up Michelle and take the plunge.

  2. #15888

    BBWs

    Are there any reliable well reviewed BBWs in the area for FS? Preferably fetish friendly?

    Thanks.

    JD.

  3. #15887

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    BeachRunner51, SitbacRelax, BigStud47, and anyone else that have been raving about Michelle could not be more correct. Some of you may have seen me looking over the past few months, well I have not had what you would call success. Granted there were only two, because I have had limited availability. Just like BeachRunner I wait far to long to contact Michelle. Well that came to an end tonight. I have mixed feelings about talking so highly of Michelle, because as other have said in the past I want to keep her to myself. It's taken several months to get the sought after Senior Member category, but now I don't think I need it. Michelle quite possible be only go to. I am loosing the burner and have my ATF. No need for details BeachRunner nailed them in the previous post.
    She is also my atf tired of all others that like to play games etc. Glad you two enjoyed I only post the truth about providers. I think Michelle likes it here since she has decided to locate here full time let's continue to treat her right.

    Bs.

  4. #15886

    Michelle. WOW!!

    BeachRunner51, SitbacRelax, BigStud47, and anyone else that have been raving about Michelle could not be more correct. Some of you may have seen me looking over the past few months, well I have not had what you would call success. Granted there were only two, because I have had limited availability. Just like BeachRunner I wait far to long to contact Michelle. Well that came to an end tonight. I have mixed feelings about talking so highly of Michelle, because as other have said in the past I want to keep her to myself. It's taken several months to get the sought after Senior Member category, but now I don't think I need it. Michelle quite possible be only go to. I am loosing the burner and have my ATF. No need for details BeachRunner nailed them in the previous post.

  5. #15885

    Heed what BigStud47 has been saying

    I recently had the pleasure of meeting Michelle for the first time and now understand what BigStud47 has been raving about. Everything about Michelle is professional and the way that she handles her business reminds me of my ATF Marcie (more on this later). From the get go Michelle's communication was flawless and her ability to accommodate a very special request of mine for our first visit on such short notice was no problem at all for her. Her Incall is a very nice place and she made me feel right at home from the moment I walked through the door. Speaking of walking through the door, WOW what a beautiful woman! Don't you just love it when they look better than their pics and you can tell that they put forth some effort to look good for you. Once again this reminds me of Marcie and how beautifully put together she was when she stepped off that elevator on our first date. Priceless! As for the activities all I'm going to say is that it went by quick which is my fault because I let the excitement of the moment get the best of me which ironically happens quite often when I'm enjoying the Little Sexy Me Experience as well.

    So as you can tell I highly recommend Michelle and enjoyed meeting her and would advise anyone who wants a upscale experience with a wonderful lady to not do what I did and wait way to long. I have a sneaky suspicion that Michelle's business model will quickly become very similar to Marcie's in that there won't be any advertising but simply a rolodex full of regulars who she enjoys seeing and chooses to work when she wants to. I'm hoping that my name will be in that rolodex.

    Like SitbacRelax said earlier in his post that it is definitely a good time to be in the hobby in Brevard with so many quality ladies and I have to agree. Now if I could just find a way to get Marcie and Michelle together I could die a happy man! LOL.

  6. #15884

    I'm sorry JayJay but I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    How about this one, BeachRunner? Definitely looks like one we'd be interested in! And finally a report about her! Any chance you've reached out to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/290485143849
    I've been to busy enjoying the finer more upscale ladies of Brevard. Report is in the works as I'm typing this right now.

  7. #15883
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    It threw me off as well. Who knows?

    Holy crap I am a senior member!!
    Wow an age limit. Sounds like she is a little full of herself and her worth.

  8. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    As in, 56 was too old for her to set up a meeting with? Never heard that one before!
    It threw me off as well. Who knows?

    Holy crap I am a senior member!!

  9. #15881

    Cognac, your turn BR!

    How about this one, BeachRunner? Definitely looks like one we'd be interested in! And finally a report about her! Any chance you've reached out to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/290485143849

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaItalia  [View Original Post]
    So I finally decided to reach out to Cognac as I've seen her ad for a while. As soon as I sent a text I got an answer back within a minutes or two. Which works great for me because my dreams are always spur of the moment and on a time crunch. Comms were good the whole time. She is staying at a nice hotel in Melbourne. She gave me directions and a room number as soon as I arrived. The maids were on the same floor cleaning and were at the room next door but she had the door cracked for me to slide in without having to knock or wait. There was a heavy set girl in there as well. She didn't leave the room but just went into the bathroom while we got to know each other. This didn't bother me at all I'm sure she would be willing to join but not my flavor. Usually I like to start with a QV the first time not knowing what to expect. Adding time is not usually a problem anyways. Ok now the fun part. She the girl in the photos and looks better in person. Small petite spinner with a super round ass. I would say 5'ish 110 lbs She has a little baby damage but still slim in the waist. No boobs but as an assman that's not a big deal. Damage was $. 20 for the QV. She told me to put it on the table whenever I wanted to. She never picked it up or counted it. Started off with a CBJ which was great. Of course not as great as BBJ but safety first boys. Especially since I have a SO. She paid attention to the boys without hesitation. Asked her for cowgirl then went to k9 because of that tight round ass. Kitty was very tight. Finished in the bag. Gave me some wipes to clean up. Will repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...althy/58603061

  10. #15880
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her but she found out I was 56 she said "No Thank You" and didn't reply back.
    Wow, that's kind of surprising to me. I guess I won't bother then. I wonder if she would take your money for some dances at the strip club?

  11. #15879

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her but she found out I was 56 she said "No Thank You" and didn't reply back.
    As in, 56 was too old for her to set up a meeting with? Never heard that one before!

  12. #15878
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but I believe MJ1960 reached out to her. Here's his post from last week:
    I beencurious about this one myself, looked everywhere for information and kept coming up empty.

  13. #15877

    Paris, maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
    I have not, but I believe MJ1960 reached out to her. Here's his post from last week:

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    (snip) The second I contacted back in may. Paris is her name and she wants $400 per hour. I didn't inquire any more once I got that price. Though the picture looked like she could be worth it if it is real. Hopefully she is friendly for that price.

    MJ.

  14. #15876

    Exotic-doll-4-you

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695
    I have contacted her but she found out I was 56 she said "No Thank You" and didn't reply back.

  15. #15875

    What about this one Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    650 minimum donation and 150 deposit? No thanks! Add in that I've never seen a review and I'm going with fake. Feel free to take that "plunge" and prove me wrong!
    You ever been in contact with her? Is she even real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...k/963174058695

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape