Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5800
-
09-14-23 17:32 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 80She's been MIA for a while now. Too bad, she was a GOAT BBFS Superstar.
Originally Posted by Juice1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 12:35 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 43Subamy
Too bad Subamy hasn't come back or has she?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 01:29 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 7266Sheesh, I'd rather see Subamyquinn (hx) than VietKim again.
Originally Posted by Baka3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-23 15:31 #4972Banned Member

Posts: 171New
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-187923b379c3
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-5d69b4da5350
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2a12df928b50
Before I delete my SA inbox I thought I would share these recent BBFS options.
In respect to how I met them, I am not willing to share contact info, so you must be on SA. I have a mellow approach, don't ask them lots of questions and go with the flow. Only agree on PPM before we meet. I always do drinks close to my house first and come back to house or hotel for fun.
Each was with 4 or 5.
-
09-07-23 13:52 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 219Baka, Now that is a name I have not heard in a very long time.
Originally Posted by Baka3000
[View Original Post]
Can't believe she's still in the game.
-
09-07-23 02:19 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 16Viet Kim Update
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard from my and some of you guy's favorite All Star Gilf? I texted Kim from a new number and either she didn't recognize me and thought I was LE or she is on vacation. So if anyone here can confirm they visited her recently in the last couple weeks, I would appreciate it.
-
09-06-23 18:24 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 211I've done several overnights. It depends on the girl and you have to know her well or have enough reviews to get a good idea of what you want. I have taken the dive though and did a few overnights with girls I met on first occasion. Luckily for me I haven't had any bad experiences. I get more bang for my buck out of overnights because I sleep late the day before and wake up late so I'm fully energized and banging for at least 4-6 hours with some breaks obviously through the whole time. If I lay off of banging for a few weeks before, sometimes I can get in 6-7 pops in a single overnight. I've seen several girls on here that many claim are non-GFE, GPS, and boring in bed but seem to be completely different with me. Every overnight I've had has been full of BBFSCIP. I'm lucky or I'm doing something right.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
Also, Im not naming names. Some girls dont want their inboxes blown up about BBFS. Ive landed plenty on HX and PD that are not listed on this site at all.
-
09-03-23 17:45 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 468Spot on, but let me add one thing.
You can DM. Direct Message fellow members, paid membership opens up an email communicaiton.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
Girls will ask you to verify via DM, where they give you menu and rates, and as important, you can see someone else in their network & DM directly and ask for an unfiltered private message.
Essentially. Would you repeat?
Some gals won't see a guy unless he has a network, so if you are serious, you will do yourself a favor by developing a network of trust.
-
09-03-23 07:21 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 397Easy answer
I have been to many cities and mongered quite a bit. In my opinion, operative words, my opinion, HX is pretty damn good and here are some of the perks.
Originally Posted by Yths4
[View Original Post]
1) Rating system is good. Not 100% perfect but better than PD with the fake and filtered reviews.
2) GPS is not a HUGE factor on HX. It is a factor SOMETIMES but the membership of the dudes and the lack of willingness of us to not pay GPS prices by "most" said men either brings cost down or sends them to PD. If they want to go to PD, let them.
3) As a result of the menu system, there is USUALLY accountability that can be had. If the jerk around, they will get a painted red, we can all rat on a provider and they will lose their credibility and we can also message to find out how things went with someone. Don't get me wrong, there is bull $hit and drama that goes down but HX is, believe it or not, a community. (Weird to define it like that but it is).
4) Very easy to search for a provider that can fit your needs. Ask for a menu and donations, then make your decision yay or nay. Every spend time on Erotic Monkey or Escort Alligator, texting. "Do.
You do this, will you do that, what is your donation" just to find out its a no go for you? I have in other cities. It suuuucks. LOL.
Those are the ones of top of my head that make sense to me. Keep in mind, this is solely my opinion on what perks there are for me. I am sure there are others that have different stances and that's totally cool.
Last and not least. If you can't spend $25.00 to have said above items, and the above items are qualifiable and you are willing to spend money mongering, then you shouldn't even be in the game. Don't be THAT GUY that says. "Hey can you give me her number". Put in your work but work smarter, not harder. You want to pay GPS prices for a "NO LIST" of No, DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc etc and some primidonna that's going to upsell you to chew gum in her presence. Have at it. I'm good.
-
09-02-23 18:33 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 34Could you elaborate more on what you mean by dangerous market? Do you mean STDs, LE, just money in general, or something else?
Originally Posted by DanCramerOc
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 18:30 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 34Being a lurker for the better part of a year has me very curious about Hx, but as a total newbie it's hard for me to justify paying money to get in the door. I've never seen a provider yet but have been combing through PD since I developed my curiosity. Is Hx membership that much of a game changer to make it worthwhile? Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 11:31 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi must not be too mad because she started blowing up my phone again. I guess business is slow. I started to go back & see some of the massage parlor girls instead. They offer the exact same thing.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 11:16 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 903 years LOL! I put my baby juice in her (3 times in a row) just few months ago LOL seems her new year resolution ain't going that strong. They will say all sort of stupid things! A person who believes is just too naive in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Dkd50
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 22:34 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 7266Throw a handful of Benjamins and she'll melt like buttah.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 22:29 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 397Stop. Just stop.
And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell you for cheap. Like $1.00.
Originally Posted by Dkd50
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




