Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 387 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5792
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4967

    Easy answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Yths4  [View Original Post]
    Being a lurker for the better part of a year has me very curious about Hx, but as a total newbie it's hard for me to justify paying money to get in the door. I've never seen a provider yet but have been combing through PD since I developed my curiosity. Is Hx membership that much of a game changer to make it worthwhile? Thanks bro.
    I have been to many cities and mongered quite a bit. In my opinion, operative words, my opinion, HX is pretty damn good and here are some of the perks.

    1) Rating system is good. Not 100% perfect but better than PD with the fake and filtered reviews.

    2) GPS is not a HUGE factor on HX. It is a factor SOMETIMES but the membership of the dudes and the lack of willingness of us to not pay GPS prices by "most" said men either brings cost down or sends them to PD. If they want to go to PD, let them.

    3) As a result of the menu system, there is USUALLY accountability that can be had. If the jerk around, they will get a painted red, we can all rat on a provider and they will lose their credibility and we can also message to find out how things went with someone. Don't get me wrong, there is bull $hit and drama that goes down but HX is, believe it or not, a community. (Weird to define it like that but it is).

    4) Very easy to search for a provider that can fit your needs. Ask for a menu and donations, then make your decision yay or nay. Every spend time on Erotic Monkey or Escort Alligator, texting. "Do.

    You do this, will you do that, what is your donation" just to find out its a no go for you? I have in other cities. It suuuucks. LOL.

    Those are the ones of top of my head that make sense to me. Keep in mind, this is solely my opinion on what perks there are for me. I am sure there are others that have different stances and that's totally cool.

    Last and not least. If you can't spend $25.00 to have said above items, and the above items are qualifiable and you are willing to spend money mongering, then you shouldn't even be in the game. Don't be THAT GUY that says. "Hey can you give me her number". Put in your work but work smarter, not harder. You want to pay GPS prices for a "NO LIST" of No, DFK, BBBJ, DATY etc etc and some primidonna that's going to upsell you to chew gum in her presence. Have at it. I'm good.

  2. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCramerOc  [View Original Post]
    If she is at the top of your list then why not. One down, one less thing to do in life. Also, she is on nobody's private list for a few years, she has been killing it for years and barebacking it all day long. I did see her years ago and she wanted to go bare and I turned her down.

    Be careful! So many of her patrons have for years, I mean years of bare experience in a dangerous market.
    Could you elaborate more on what you mean by dangerous market? Do you mean STDs, LE, just money in general, or something else?

  3. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You seem like the perfect candidate for Jensweethearts on hx is she ever came back?
    Being a lurker for the better part of a year has me very curious about Hx, but as a total newbie it's hard for me to justify paying money to get in the door. I've never seen a provider yet but have been combing through PD since I developed my curiosity. Is Hx membership that much of a game changer to make it worthwhile? Thanks bro.

  4. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

    I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.
    Mayumi must not be too mad because she started blowing up my phone again. I guess business is slow. I started to go back & see some of the massage parlor girls instead. They offer the exact same thing.

  5. #4963
    3 years LOL! I put my baby juice in her (3 times in a row) just few months ago LOL seems her new year resolution ain't going that strong. They will say all sort of stupid things! A person who believes is just too naive in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkd50  [View Original Post]
    MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.

  6. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell you for cheap. Like $1.00.
    Throw a handful of Benjamins and she'll melt like buttah.

  7. #4961

    Stop. Just stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkd50  [View Original Post]
    MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.
    And I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I will sell you for cheap. Like $1.00.

  8. #4960

    Luki / Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

    I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.
    Lucky is her WeChat name. Red dress with red lipstick. Easy to find just ack like you knew her from SGV.

  9. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.
    You can still bang her friend Luki all you have to do is add her on WeChat.

    I wouldn't have ever asked her a question like that. It was pretty obvious when you seen the girls working out of her place on the VIP line up.

  10. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious
    MissAmbitious has assured me that although she used to participate in bb activities, she stopped doing so about three years ago and now strictly prohibits any involvement in such activities such as BBFS.

  11. #4957

    Then why wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Yths4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.
    If she is at the top of your list then why not. One down, one less thing to do in life. Also, she is on nobody's private list for a few years, she has been killing it for years and barebacking it all day long. I did see her years ago and she wanted to go bare and I turned her down.

    Be careful! So many of her patrons have for years, I mean years of bare experience in a dangerous market.

  12. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Yths4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. I've been wanting to see her for so long but I always get cold feet in the end. I'm a long time lurker so would also be my first time with a provider. I'll get stuck thinking about the three or four "definitely" girls and somehow always convince myself not to. But she is at the top of my list.
    You seem like the perfect candidate for Jensweethearts on hx is she ever came back?

  13. #4955
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #4954

    Overnight with an Hx girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I can't do overnights, unless I suppose I am traveling for work, however, for me I don't see the benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I would only do an over night date with someone I've seen a few times.
    Exactly. I see these overnight posts here all the time. I check the posting history and it's always some green newbie who prob saw a rerun of Pretty Woman and thinks he can be Richard Gere just because he met some Julia Roberts out on Fig LOL. These dudes are the last people in the world who should be contemplating an overnight date.

    Have had some all nighters myself. Some were planned and these were my regular ATF sugar babies. Some were from Hx, but most of them started out as multi hour dates, then before you know it, it got pretty late and they end up staying in my hotel. Two examples I can discuss are below. The others are still very active so I can't reveal who they are.

    JuicyWetMary did an outcall to my hotel around Christmas in 2018, under her original handle before JWM. She was brand spanking new on Hx. Arrived late and she had a little mishap and really banged up her knees, so we could not do CG or K9. She was really tired and I offered just stay and sleep over and she was glad to accept. I had an early flight in the am and it was a long drive back home for her. Yeah I creampied and DFK her all night long but only in mish.

    The other accidental overnight was JenRae. I flew in to ONT airport and she texted me back and wanted to date because she needed cash. I decided to just get a room at the BW on Foothill Blvd because she only lived 5 minutes away. She arrived at 9 pm and after 2 hours of banging, we were both exhausted. She fell asleep and so did I. We woke up around 3 am, had some pizza and talked for a bit, then I started barebacking her again, with non stop oral fun. Then we slept in. I checked out in the late morning then went home, and she went to her day job. Ah to be single and free. I feel sorry for all you married mongers. Actually no LOL.

    If you have to ask here how to do an overnight, that is the first sign that you ain't ready. Put a few more notches in your bedpost first or you gone get disappointed, or worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JWM original pics (2).jpg‎   JWM original pics (6).jpg‎   JWM overnight date (1).jpg‎   JWM overnight date (2).jpg‎   Jenn Rae bbfscip (5).jpg‎  

    Jenn Rae bbfscip (25).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (1).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (3).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (2).jpg‎   JenRae overnight creampies (5).jpg‎  


  15. #4953

    Mayumi is alone

    Mayumi is by herself. I wanted to see her but she wouldn't respond. I asked her if she was part of FAC & that's when I was blocked. Oh well, there are still plenty of So Cal seed dumps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape